[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
What was your first manga?
ollieDate: Tuesday, 05/Apr/2011, 6:45 PM
Private
hi everyone , my first manga was detective conan (case closed) i used to watch the anime then starting reading the manga! and after a friend lent me fruits basket giggle
sannaDate: Wednesday, 06/Apr/2011, 2:32 PM
Private
I think it was Vampire Knight, 'cause the anime is the reason why I started to read manga some years ago. And nowadays one gets crazy waiting for a new VK chapter to be released and scanlated. RedFox1
About the same time I read VK I also started to read all volumes of Sailor Moon and found out that the manga is so much better than the anime! Later on there have been some other mangas but I'm only addicted to VK, Black Bird and now "My boyfriend is a vampire" (the reason why I'm here).
gustofwindDate: Thursday, 07/Apr/2011, 6:28 AM
Private
hmm... i really can't remember... but i think it was trigun. i was so into watching anime that i never really read any manhwas or mangas.

babygirljjDate: Friday, 08/Apr/2011, 10:06 PM
Private
i saw lovely complex anime and i liked it so much that i began reading the manga ( i thought it was difficult before trying-with the whole reading from right to left haha) and from then on..it s history
komodozzzDate: Saturday, 09/Apr/2011, 9:29 PM
Private
My first manga was fruits Basket.How nostalgic thinking about it now.From then I have read so many manga mostly of the genre Romance.
riana_chinDate: Monday, 11/Apr/2011, 5:20 AM
Private
Wow....looking at all these comments makes me realize I started a long time ago, before manga and anime became popular...when tokyopop was still doing those free issues with manga inside. My first one was Magic Knights Rayearth and sorceror hunter. Found the magazine lying around at my uncle house and got hooked. 90% of the reason I got into anime and manga is CLAMP's fault...
Lonely-HeartDate: Friday, 15/Apr/2011, 6:53 PM
Private
mine was "skip beat" ^^
before that time I wasn't interested in manga,
but when I watched "skip beat" anime I decided to
read its manga to see its continuation ^^
and after that, I became "Manga Addicted" and I'm rarely
watching anime right now

and my first manhwa was "Ugly Duckling to Swan"
and also I became HMR "Hwang Mi Ri" Biggest Fan ever !

thanks for the topic

lonely~
blwlbDate: Wednesday, 20/Apr/2011, 10:47 AM
Private
first manga i read was ceres my friend made me borrow it from the school library and now im a manga/manwha addict and proud of it yeahhah
InioMikaDate: Wednesday, 20/Apr/2011, 1:38 PM
Private
Gakuen alice was my first manga,
I love the innocent romance in it between natsume and mika, I only wish the anime hadn't sucked :/
It jumped way too far in the last two episodes and it finished on a cliff hanger episode?? What the ??
However the manga is great so much so I withstand the awefully slow releases, though I know thats because the chapters are so long!
kattDate: Wednesday, 20/Apr/2011, 3:02 PM
Sergeant
mine was OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB giggle
loved it shine

kat
milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 21/Apr/2011, 6:50 AM
Colonel
Did I mention, my first manhwa is actually My boyfriend is a vampire. :D

Orang3Date: Monday, 09/May/2011, 9:03 AM
Sergeant
i think my 1st manga was IS not infinite stratos the romance one.

my 1st manhwa was HMR hot-blooded woman if i remember right

IMustBeInsaneDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 2:54 PM
Private
My first manga was Fruits Basket. A friend had carefully targeted my curiosity, so when she finally shoved the first volume in my hands and ran away (literally), I couldn't even wait until after class to try it out.

Post edited by IMustBeInsane - Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:01 PM
MPchanDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:00 PM
Private
Mine was a very minor title i'm sure no one remember, Call Me Princess. It was a shoujo for younger readers. I got it at the comics shop near my old house.
xtoriixDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 5:34 AM
Private
omg xD it was 666 Satan.. i was looking for new things to watch and i searched up naruto's author kishimoto masashi and then i read bout how his brother kishimoto seishi had written 666 satan.. i looked all over for it and found that it was only in manga form.. so i started reading and i got sooooo addicted XD now i read more manga than i do watching anime haha..
celestDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 1:47 PM
Private
I forgot the title of my first manga but I just adore SKIP BEAT that it started my sweet addiction to manga and manhwa love
potchiDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 4:29 AM
Private
One piece is the first manga that i have read and the next one is Naruto. I love the story of this two manga.
SenSinDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 10:31 AM
Sergeant
InuYasha was my first manga and I didn't start it until about 2004. Crying

A little Sin is good for the soul...
BreeDate: Saturday, 21/May/2011, 5:49 PM
Private
My very first read Manga was Skip Beat coz I couldn't wait for season 2 and that was the first time I found out about Mangas,,, teehee tiptip
NilithyanaDate: Saturday, 21/May/2011, 7:06 PM
Sergeant
Wow, this is tough. I think the first one I read was Fruits Basket. I had watched the anime first though, but it got me looking into manga.

"We never see ourselves, only our reflection."
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024