[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
What was your first manga?
Nata_chouetteDate: Sunday, 01/Aug/2010, 6:33 PM
Private
First manga which I read was Marmelade Boy it was already nine years ago
KaravelynDate: Sunday, 01/Aug/2010, 11:03 PM
Private
definitely fruits basket!
it's an awesome manga ^_^
and the anime inspired me.
CodeGrrlDate: Wednesday, 04/Aug/2010, 12:59 PM
Private
First manga I ever read was Hayate the combat butler.

Upto that point I was watching anime and bought a copy of Neo - UK anime, manga magazine - which had a manga trial book as a free gift. One of the chapters in it was Hayate. Started reading it and loved it so much went and bought all the ones that were available.

ToydvaDate: Wednesday, 04/Aug/2010, 7:55 PM
Private
I started reading manga because I could tell that the anime I had watched wasn't the full story and I was hooked. I honestly can't remember the first manga I read, because it was probably an offshoot of one of the animes I was watching at the time.

However, one of the first mangas I read was Koukou debut. From this manga, I realised that a lot of good mangas never became animes and that's when I really started reading different mangas properly!

kizuna1989Date: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 10:39 PM
Private
Sailor Moon or Rayearth - I used to get the old school tokyopop monthly magazine.
mangamonkeyDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 10:52 PM
Private
I think I was exposed to scanlations before actually buying any manga. So it was probably manga that was scanlated by Mangasync, Snoopycool, or Toriyama's World. My first purchased manga... I think was a few volumes of Japanese Hana Yori Dango from Kinokuniya.
ZeraLordDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 11:08 PM
Private
Hm My Friend showd me a Series on his Compuiter that made me intrested in Manga/manhwa seens then i haw cept on following series hear and ther ..

First Manga name is : Change guy

RinDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 11:14 PM
Private
Hum..... my first manga was Fruits Basket I think..... I was into anime more than manga at first..... and then I read Sailor Moon..... hehe, all which belonged to my sister XD
WinterTailDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 11:42 PM
Major general
The...First... Manga/Manwha I've ever read.... i honestly can't remember at all.... But i know manga came first before anime for me >> well i wasn't really into anime but i did watch some like Inu yasha and yu yu hakasho(i think this is misspelled) I can some what remember the first manga I've read form the library but not first first manga... man i really got a bad memory. The first manga form the library had to be chobits or angelic layer or Fruits Basket, or was it Ranma 1/2.... Puzzled or was it one of those manga magazines... The first Manwha i believe was Prince 1/2 >> yayayay
MillahKuranDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 0:32 AM
Private
My first manga was... H20.. I actually started reading it because I thought it was another story, but I got into it. It was good.. then I went on to read many more (an endless list) giggle
RollerCoasterDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 12:15 PM
Private
My very first manga was fushigi yuugi. Gosh that was a long time ago leaf . I was reading a magazine and it mentioned the "increasing wave of japanimation (what they used to call anime XD)" so I looked up japanimation and fushigi yuugi happened to be my first result.
wakanaDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 4:44 PM
Private
My very first manga... Totally nostlagic...DORAEMON... the only available manga in my country during my early childhood. One of the best manga ever...
YamiRemusDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 5:40 PM
Private
Except the tv-series books of dragonball and sailormoon that I don't count them, the first manga in book that I read, it was Chinmi....or inuyasha....or I don't really remember XD
darkroseDate: Monday, 09/Aug/2010, 10:32 AM
Private
Fruit Basket:)

My classmate had a set and I borrowed it out of boredom...At that time, I didn't even know what manga is!!!lol:D back then, i was so clueless about stuff like this:)

VirisDate: Tuesday, 10/Aug/2010, 0:55 AM
Private
Hmm mine was Skip beat! then Inuyasha and then Naruto and Bleach. shine
RelaReneeDate: Tuesday, 10/Aug/2010, 8:24 AM
Private
Fruits Basket was the first I bought and read!! So cute love the art shine
lunatariDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 0:10 AM
Private
naruto would hav to be the first manga i read, or was it tsubasa chronicles i dont really remember maybe both at the same time lol XP
holrofDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 6:10 AM
Lieutenant
welllll it was actually an anime that turned me on to manga. It was fushigi yuugi I watched then read from that point I was hooked and now I can't stop and I'm broke : Crying
EliaLeFaeDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 6:40 AM
Private
The first manga that I read was Ranma 1/2 it is still one of my favorites and i still love to read it
AiaraDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 6:06 PM
Private
First manga uh?? I belive it was Sailor Moon giggle That girl is really dummy but I laughed so much with it!!
I think I read Slayers too and Dragon Ball, both of them are good and funny so I really enjoyed them ^^
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024