[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
What was your first manga?
xMANGAxLOVAxMExDate: Tuesday, 01/Mar/2011, 4:36 AM
Private
My First Maha was KimiKiss Various Heriones,the second was Chibi Vampire,then Kingdom Hearts,and so on and so on.
I am currently read Black Bird and waiting for the 8 volume to come out in MAY!! yayayay
mel85Date: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 4:17 AM
Lieutenant
the first manga I read was dragon ball and the first manga I buy was sailor moon volume 10 yeahhah
AthenaDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 7:51 AM
Private
My very first manga was Perfect Girl Evolution. But somehow I wasn't able to finish it. Beggingeyes On the other hand it was nice because while waiting for it I was able to read other mangas as well. And the favorite manga that i had read was Vampire Knight and Crazy Girl Shinbia.
ToshiyaDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 1:58 PM
Private
as for my 1st manga ever bought, that's Angel Sanctuary (Japanese Tankoubon), but if its about 1st manga i've ever read, that I can't remember, though I'm sure its Kaori Yuki's work, but definitely not Angel Sanctuary, I'm guessing its Boy's Next Door or Count Cain Series.
miaka-chinDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 4:57 PM
Private
my very first was tsubsa... i was in the 8th grade and so it by mistake.
it seemed intersting so i bought the first volume and started reading....

soon after i started reading many others as well...and then i discovered that there are many manga that are online and are not published in my country and i started reading them as well.

my first mahnwa was cutie boy.

but now i'm addicted to mahnwa and manga giggle RedFox1 shine

enelyaDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 8:45 PM
Private
My first manga was Cardcaptor Sakura. It's still one of my favourites today. giggle
smchronosDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 9:58 PM
Private
You know, I'm not really sure. I watched anime a lot earlier than I read manga. A lot earlier (so many good 90's anime). I think it actually may have been Cardcaptor Sakura (same as enelya). I'm not sure why that's what I'm thinking of. Or maybe Prince of Tennis.
AshleyNemesisDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 10:40 PM
Lieutenant
The first manga I ever read was Haou Airen I'm a little weird I guess but I really love Shinjo Mayu's work for certain reasons but I must say that I never really liked the way to girls act in her manga but there is something charming about super passionate men that cant control themselves shine
thaochanDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 11:23 PM
Private
the first manga I read is Fruit Basket and It remains one of my favorites ones.
dashDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 7:59 AM
Sergeant
Mine was also Fruits Basket. Beggingeyes
gabogaboDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 3:30 PM
Private
My first manga was Sailor Moon. I was already a big fan of the anime, so I remember how happy I was to see the manga for it at my bookstore. Awww...memories!
meinetantriDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 11:59 PM
Private
it was candy2. I was reading it at my elementary school time.. after that, lot of mangas/manhwas. Recently I just captivated with HYR and HMR manhwas
HalfbrenDate: Saturday, 05/Mar/2011, 1:25 AM
Private
My first manga was Love Hina and I liked but I usually readed paper books/comics and it was quite hard to get used to it. Now I only have time to read manga in my computer when I make a break at work or at nights.
wendyDate: Saturday, 05/Mar/2011, 5:24 AM
Private
I don't think I remember my first manga. My whole childhood is like a blur. LOL but I would say one of my first was skip beat which is still fairly new.
GOLD-LadyDate: Wednesday, 09/Mar/2011, 7:08 PM
Private
My first manga was Tenshi no Hitsugi by Higuri You. I found it just by chance so I didn't know how to read it and what it is at all..(what a funny time it have been XD) So I had to learn how to read manga by myself. And the next one was probably Zettai Kareshi by Watase Yuu...I've read it rather fast. Since then I've read a lot of mangas and manhwas as well. And besides I haven't read Naruto at all (though I've been watching anime for some time..) I like anime Bleach and I'm still watching it, but I've read only 2 volumes of this manga...(maybe more, I don't remember exactly..) But my favourite manga is Vampire Knight, which I've started to read after seeing the 1st season of it's anime version.. love
LexiDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 2:27 AM
Sergeant
The first manga I read was Death Note and the second was love monster. Realy realy different from eachother but I really liked them both
moonlucilleDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 11:09 AM
Private
hello,
I've come to like manga with 3x3 eyes! It's a really good manga, but i prefer romantic manga! giggle
slinky009Date: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 2:43 PM
Private
my first was bleach after watching the anime i started reading it
EezaDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 5:35 PM
Private
My very first manga is Naruto. It started my addiction with mangas and animes.
DreamDate: Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 12:07 PM
Private
I think my very first manga could be fruit basket^^ since I saw a friend read it...
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024