[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
What was your first manga?
eunhyegdDate: Tuesday, 11/Sep/2012, 11:30 AM
Private
my first manga that i read was Kodomo no omocha. i saw in the bookshop everyday, and someday and wanted to buy it. and I became interested in manga
Shining

Post edited by eunhyegd - Tuesday, 11/Sep/2012, 12:04 PM
poupsyDate: Monday, 24/Sep/2012, 9:01 AM
Private
My first manga was Fruit basket =) Thanks to it, I start to like mangas. I didn't know Mangas before that. It was a sad period in my life ^^. The story was so cute and pure that I fell in love xD. ali_061
AspaDate: Tuesday, 09/Oct/2012, 1:31 PM
Private
Hm.. I'm not quite sure cause it's been a long time but I guess.. Skip beat or Death note..
GriffinClawDate: Sunday, 09/Dec/2012, 10:17 AM
Private
Mine was definitively Kekkaishi. Watched the Anime, and when I googled it, found that the manga version on mangareader.com. The graphics on the manga are wayyyyy better.

After that, seeing titles like bleach, one piece etc on the site (was already seeing the anime), it was full speed ahead!
mariceliDate: Friday, 14/Dec/2012, 2:39 AM
Private
koala1976, Skip Beat was my first one, I watched the anime and after that started reading the manga and now am really addicted to them.
MelonDate: Thursday, 20/Dec/2012, 5:30 PM
Private
My first manga is Candy-candy. I read it when i am ini elementary school. I like it because the story is unpredictable and it has very beautiful drawing. If you like shoujo, you should read it. Very recommended :)
TiaMatDate: Sunday, 23/Dec/2012, 11:09 PM
Private
Hello I am new to the forum, my first mange was Kaikan Phrase and I loved it. I love smuty :)
AikaDate: Friday, 04/Jan/2013, 11:14 AM
Private
The first is that I read are Fullmetal Alchemist and Hikaru no Go (well, the first was Bloody Monday, but I've never been able to finish).
blue_angelDate: Saturday, 05/Jan/2013, 1:44 PM
Private
My very first manga that i read?! LOVE MONSTER. This is a great manga :)
CamuDate: Wednesday, 09/Jan/2013, 3:56 AM
Private
My first manga was Love monster I love it!!! ali_105
KankunDate: Tuesday, 22/Jan/2013, 10:19 PM
Private
My first manga was Marmelade boy or fruit basket. I don't remember which one was my first one, but I loved them. ali_105
NaNaReilLeDate: Sunday, 27/Jan/2013, 3:12 PM
Private
My first manga is doraemon, back then i was grade schooler with my brother. First manhwa I read on mid school, I think it is either Yureka/Rebirth/K2, or Ragnarok? I don't remember anymore, lol
I loved the differences of drawing style they had (JP x KR), both so beautiful :D
MischaDate: Tuesday, 05/Feb/2013, 7:58 AM
Private
My first manga was Inuyasha that I read in sixth grade, even now I still reread it and even watch the anime, this got me hook on to ranma, which came next and among many other mangas.

Post edited by Mischa - Tuesday, 05/Feb/2013, 8:15 AM
keithDate: Sunday, 17/Feb/2013, 1:13 PM
Private
my first manga is "THE GLASS MASK" or you could say "BIDADARI MERAH" that is absolutely wonderful manga. it made me became like now, a manga freak  shine oho.
fruityrowingDate: Monday, 18/Feb/2013, 10:18 PM
Private
My first complete manga was Fruits Basket. It was SO awesome that I became COMPLETELY addicted to reading all manga/manhwa.
Whyte_DragonDate: Saturday, 23/Feb/2013, 6:13 AM
Private
Though I am ashamed to admit it, I first started reading manga after watching various mainstream anime; AKA I transitioned from watching things like Bleach and Naruto into reading them. Then, once I started reading it, I found myself enjoying it far more. Moved on, and realized that I could be reading and investing in other mangas I could enjoy just as much, and weren't about super powered teenagers saving the universe.

Kinda wish I had read something like Orange Marmalade first instead...
VigilanteDate: Tuesday, 26/Feb/2013, 11:49 PM
Private
The first manga I ever read was Kodocha. I can't remember exactly how it happened...I think I was at an anime convention, completely new to everything, and someone recommended it to me. I ended up buying the whole series. It's still one of my all-time favorites. Shining
eye543Date: Thursday, 04/Apr/2013, 5:18 PM
Private
The first manga that I read was either Furuba or Yotsubato. I watched Toonami long before that and loved watching YuYu Hakusho, Dragonball (Z, GT), Rurouni Kenshin, and Inuyasha. I got manga from the local library, which steadily increased its collection, but got most of my anime online, like The Prince of Tennis. 

I'm seriously glad that my first manga were good shounen and readable shoujo.
darkitsuDate: Sunday, 07/Apr/2013, 3:01 AM
Private
Mine was Sailor Moon... Looong looooooong ago :$
The only mangas that they were selling in the book-store, were Sailor Moon and Rurouni Kenshin... but Rurouni Kenshin was too violent for me, or so said my mother >.<
JaswilDate: Tuesday, 30/Apr/2013, 8:37 AM
Private
My first manga was Kaichou wa Maid-sama, that was about a year ago and now I am hooked. My first Manhwa was Hot Blooded Women and afterwards I became a big fan of Hwag Mi Ri and Han Yu-Rang works.
                                                                                                                                              shine
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024