[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Vampire Knight (Who's your favourite? ;-))
Vampire Knight
MillahKuranDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 1:44 AM
Private
Name: Vampire Knight

Genre(s): Shoujo, School Life, Supernatural, Romance, Tragedy, School Life and Mystery.

Author: Hino Matsuri

Manga: 63 Chapters- Ongoing (excluding extras/bonuses)

Anime: 2 Seasons- Completed

The story plot mainly revolves around Yuuki. She was a child when she lost her memories and Kaname had saved her from a bad vampire on a stormy/snowy night. And then there's Zero who is a friend of Yuuki's who had been living with her for a particular reason (wont give too much away).. Then at their academy theres a night-class and a day-class, with an interesting secret.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really got sucked into Vampire Knight because I thought it was original, funny, and always had you wanting more... In my opinion the anime was ok matched up to the manga but I'd still prefer the manga...
My favourite character would be Kaname (ovbiously), more like I prefer the relationship between him and Yuuki than Zero.. But i absolutely love Aidou-Senpai, because hes funny and to some degree charming.

This is for anybody who loves Vampire Knight.. Share your ideas and comments

love

finalfantasyloverDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 2:11 AM
Private
I absolutely love this manga. I've been a huge fan of vampires ever since I watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer back in high school.
I'm a big Zero fan right from the start. I think it's because I have a thing for the moody, broody guys. lol. I really enjoy the tormented soul-type guys who then are healed by the girl. Just something about that type of relationship is endearing to me. Although now Kaname's past seems pretty complicated with the most recent releases and is starting to make me break my resolve for Zero. haha.
WinterTailDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 2:28 AM
Major general
i love Vk. I think a friend pointed out this manga or i found it in the early chapters and showed my friends. All three of us are huge VK fans. I believe i started to read this series after Chibi Vampire.
My favorite character hmm.... I really don't have one... I would have to say Kaname in the early stages. But lately im more in the middle. But i am a fav of Idol sempai! XD rofl. I was playing a Mmorpg and my name was idle and my pet's name was Idol. I got both names form a bonus feature with Aido. I do feel sorry for his cos XD always getting wrangled with his antics. eyebrows yayayay yeahhah
kamiDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 2:28 AM
Private
Well, i like more Zero because he's like the bad guy doing the good thing while kaname is... I don't know if he is a good or bad guy. The only thing for sure, it's that he love Yuuki.
MillahKuranDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 4:17 AM
Private
Quote (WinterTail)
But i am a fav of Idol sempai! XD rofl

Me tooo!!! eyebrows

Quote (kami)
The only thing for sure, it's that he love Yuuki.

Right?? Its adorable shine

And I do agree with you finalfantasylover because moody and broody like guys just draw us in

m015 hehehe xx

MiitsukyDate: Tuesday, 24/Aug/2010, 3:00 PM
Private
Man... I just love Kaname senpai *---* Its like a hero for me, he's so awesome... he spent over 10 years near the person he loves the most, without being able to not even touch her, it must have been terrible for him, but he managed!!! Kaname senpai is passiiiiooonnn!!!
eyebrows
ZihtlekDate: Wednesday, 25/Aug/2010, 1:19 AM
Private
Yeah, I'm gonna quote Miitsuky... Kaname !!
No, but really. I haven't followed the Manga after where the Anime ended, but I'll never forget this one, ever. It's really an amazing story, if you like vampire stories that is...
RedFox1
You bet I watched it over and over and oooooover.

Post edited by Zihtlek - Wednesday, 25/Aug/2010, 1:30 AM
xXx-Yoo-xXxDate: Friday, 27/Aug/2010, 0:44 AM
Private
I love this manga soo soo muchie... <3
hope the anime has season 3 >___<
love
Katsura89Date: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 9:55 AM
Private
RedFox1 I like this manga, especially Zero shine
Kaname is beautiful of course but I find him too cruel with Zero Crying
daboycmdDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 5:02 PM
Private
i was lovin dis manga but there is such big gaps between releases I end up forgetting characters names and faces and the scans i was reading were not all that great so i just stopped reading it thinking about starting over though.
yuikoDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 6:46 PM
Private
I like Kaname the most! I especially like the scenes with Yuki that shows his loving, caring, and possessive side. I've always had a thing for the dark, serious, handsome types of guys. And the added fact that he's a vampire who can be cruel but nice to the one he loves only makes him cooler to me.
zackizaDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 6:48 PM
Private
i seen th movie.... so cool..... the guys great even though they are vamps. i love vamps...
GobDate: Tuesday, 31/Aug/2010, 10:43 PM
Private
I really like Takuma Ichijo the best. He brings some fun yayayay and brightness into the otherwise dark atmosphere.
He also seems to be a loyal person and his ice power is cool too .
phoebe485Date: Wednesday, 01/Sep/2010, 4:38 AM
Private
i want see the 3 season of vampire knight, i love this anime and i read the manga, too.
mangamaniacDate: Thursday, 02/Sep/2010, 9:59 PM
Private
I'm a big fan of Hino Matsuri. I've liked every manga that she's written. My favorite character in Vampire Knight is Zero. I can't help but feel bad for him because he wants Yuuki, but doesn't think he's worthy of her at first. Then even though he hates vampires he can't really hate her. yayayay
RayKeeDate: Saturday, 04/Sep/2010, 7:32 PM
Private
Definitely Yuuki (Yuki?) shine she's one tough girl!

Added (04.Sep.2010, 10:32 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Definately Yuuki, she awesome, I mean after being attacked by vampires when she was a kid, she's still not afraid of them.
shine

Katsura89Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/2010, 3:16 PM
Private
Vampire knight is a marvellous manga^^
The draing are very beautiful and the characters are lovely!
I like tortured character like Zero. This one is tortured between his duty to kill the vampires and his love for Yuuki, the girl with who he grew up but it appears that she is also a vampire...
I want Yuuki to end with Zero^^
As Kaname is concerned, I find it too cruel with Zero but I think he is hiding something terrible and I want to know what!
BJDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 0:36 AM
Private
I love this manga. I love plots that have vampires in it. My favorite is Zero, and I want him and Yuki to be together. I love the story line not to mention the art is so beautiful. RedFox1
puffyDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 1:24 AM
Private
VK is an amazing manga. the artwork is one of my favourites. though i have to say the recent chapters got me quite confused. maybe because the long waiting periods for the next chap. i became to forget the story ><
DevilBunnieDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:49 AM
Private
i start this manga with my fren borrow me i yes i love it so much xD kaname n aidou is so cool xD n the anime kinda umm ok
just lov the manga
love
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Vampire Knight (Who's your favourite? ;-))
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024