[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Vampire Knight (Who's your favourite? ;-))
Vampire Knight
Kuin-HikoDate: Tuesday, 29/Mar/2011, 7:42 PM
Private
Vampire Knight ! ♥ It's a very good manga ! The story is very good do ! [Sorry I'm French people and I don't speak a good English ! Sorry ! ><] My favorite boys vampire are Kaname and Zero. But I like so much Yuuki who live with them at the school ! x3
RedFox1
keykeyDate: Saturday, 02/Apr/2011, 12:24 PM
Private
shine Its good , so dont worry. I too like vampire knight . It is getting very mysterious. I do love the fact that she is returning to school.
BetrizDate: Sunday, 03/Apr/2011, 7:41 AM
Private
Vampire Knight is one of my favorite mangas. I always fall in love with the mangas that have beautiful artwork and pretty characters but VK has more than that. The plot line is really interesting and I can never quite guess what to expect next. I truly adore Kaname (who doesn't?) but I really hope Yuuki ends up with Zero in the end.
KaceDate: Tuesday, 05/Apr/2011, 4:13 PM
Private
i love Vampire Knight!! it is my favorite manga!! i wish that they would hurry up and translate and scan the last chapters so i can read them!
sannaDate: Thursday, 07/Apr/2011, 11:42 AM
Private
I love this manga, the drawings are so beautiful and the plot is excellent even though sometimes it is hard to keep up with. I love the night class, especially Aidou, he's so cute. And Kaname of course, he's something special. I always liked Yuki's personality, but she looks so much better now as a vampire and love her relationship with Kaname. I have some problems with Zero, he's so angry, but I hope that he gets to find love too (someone else than Yuki).
Sammwich4uDate: Tuesday, 19/Apr/2011, 5:20 AM
Private
This is on my list of all time favorite mangas. I really wish things would work out with Yuuki and Kaname. At this point in time I really want to kick zero in the shins or something. Though the plot has been getting kind of out there recently. Its still good though and I am ever eager for new updates. leaf
blwlbDate: Wednesday, 20/Apr/2011, 10:49 AM
Private
zero hands down i dont understand kaname at all he cares about yuki but zero does as well even though he tries to hide it and hates vampires
AerteDate: Sunday, 01/May/2011, 10:07 PM
Private
Zero has keep the spot of my favorite character the whole time. I'm always curious how he handles being part of the race he's so bent on hating, in addition to loving (should be obvious) Yuuki.

Plus, Bloody Rose was so cool when it "awakened"!

azurinDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:06 AM
Private
I absolutely love anything vampire related...so of course vampire knight is one of my all time favorite...my favorite character of this manga right now is zero...before i liked kaname but recently he just became so weird, going around killing vampire....poor yuuki being left alone and confused
xtoriixDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 5:41 AM
Private
xD i like shiki :) hot and mysterious <3<3 and i just like how he's so quiet xD love i want kaname to end up with yuuki :D sorry to zero but >|
SenSinDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 10:32 AM
Sergeant
My avatar says it all. love

A little Sin is good for the soul...
NilithyanaDate: Wednesday, 25/May/2011, 3:34 AM
Sergeant
I saw the manga at Barnes and Noble and knew I had to read it. When I saw that it was made into an anime I almost freaked. I have the first season on DVD, and I'll eventually get the second.
I really like Kaname. He's so darned sexy.

"We never see ourselves, only our reflection."

Post edited by Nilithyana - Wednesday, 25/May/2011, 3:34 AM
KiraDate: Monday, 06/Jun/2011, 3:45 PM
Private
my favourite is rima she looks good and is in a rlationship with shiki.
she is realy cool shine !!!!

I LOVE MANGAS!!!!!
jellyDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 8:26 AM
Private
yah, i love vk too. It's romantic! I like yuki very much. She's so cute, and beautiful. Beside that, i love kaname and zero too. They're so handsome. Beggingeyes
moDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/2011, 2:24 AM
Private
Zero aaaaallll the waaaaaayy!!! I wish Yuki and Zero would get together already... TT-TT
silsamaDate: Sunday, 24/Jul/2011, 8:38 PM
Private
I started to read Vampire Knight because I had read another series by the same author and I liked. The antithesis is created between Yuuki (daytime class) and Kaname (the evening class) of the first part gives the impression that this series is "another of the human girl and vampire boy," however the plot leading to a vampiric kind of civil war, the maturity of young vampires who disagree with their elders, are giving it the distinctive character until you discover the main node, Yuuki is a vampire and Zero becomes his enemy. Particularly love the character Kaname is not as easy to know what he think or want, or if it's good or bad, it gives him the great feature of being the only one who can turn the whole story, someone powerful! Right? Well, Kanama is the king of the Vampires! yeahhah

"I have spread my dreams under your feet: tread softly because your tread upon my dreams."
arisaDate: Monday, 01/Aug/2011, 4:32 AM
Private
Ohhh yes! Vampire Knight. This is one of my favorite managas because it's mysteriously charming with beautiful people and Vampires. I feel so bad for Zero though. He's had a pretty messed up pass and life as well. It's sad to see Zero torn between his love for Yuki and his role as a hunter.

I loved the anime mainly because it was based on the manga, but it wasn't super good. I don't know if I'd watch it again. I wonder if there will be a second season to tell the rest of the story. Does anyone know?

I'd have to say my favorite character would have to be Yuki. She's unique, sometimes she's really strong, and she's a bit unpredictable.
marooDate: Saturday, 06/Aug/2011, 9:17 AM
Private
i should say kaname.well i dont like him because his personality cause i dont really understand him(he is just so mysterious).but his gentle glance just drives me crazy.

nobody can change a person but someone can be a reason for a person to change.
3flowersDate: Thursday, 11/Aug/2011, 8:56 AM
Lieutenant
It first I really liked this series. it was so addictive, but latly I got bored of it and have given it up. I'm just don't seem to care what happens to them anymore.

RitinhaDate: Tuesday, 06/Sep/2011, 1:22 AM
Private
This manga was the first that i've read. And the first anime that I've searched like crazy to see.
I love this!
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Vampire Knight (Who's your favourite? ;-))
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024