[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Vampire Knight (Who's your favourite? ;-))
Vampire Knight
huina_humeDate: Monday, 19/Sep/2011, 2:45 AM
Private
ahh., i'm a CRAZYFANGIRL of VAMPIRE/s giggle
i enjoyed read and watch the first season of this Vampire Knight., i love KANAME as well as i love ZERO but., dunno why i seemed to cannot enjoy the sec0nd season properly., especially for the end of story., it's just err~ i dunno what to say but it really makes me go..... grrr

teehee~
thenatalieeDate: Thursday, 29/Sep/2011, 9:15 AM
Private
I love Hino <3 Hahaha, I find the artwork to be beautifully drawn and the colored pages are jsut amazing, butt....hahaha, having to choose who I like best is grrr XD LOL, I could never decide between Kaname or Zero...I'll be one at this time and the other the next.
-Simo-Date: Monday, 31/Oct/2011, 8:23 PM
Private
Vampire Knight is defenetly on my top 5. I fell in love at once for the art,
it was the thing that caught my attention, I think Matsuri Hino is great at what she does.
My favourite character between Zero and Kaname would be Kaname. I don't dislike Zero
it's just that I'm more drawn to the Kaname type, a bit distant and cold on the outside
but very dedicated on the inside, Zero is too moody and sullen for me. I also adore Yuki's
father, that man is the funniest of all.
BlueRiver87Date: Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 12:50 PM
Private
Vampire Knight is definitely one of my most fav read manga. Zero and Kaname are my Favourites. I greatly dislike Yuki....her character (very annoying and un-decisive) makes me feel agitated (on the same level as Ranka from Macross Frontier)
milkcoffeeDate: Monday, 19/Dec/2011, 9:08 AM
Colonel
I love to see Yuuki and Zero being together as vampires. :)

Plot's getting complicated right now. I hope Kaname isn't a bad guy!

meryweather69Date: Monday, 09/Jan/2012, 7:47 PM
Private
This manga was really interesting at first (it was even more fashion stories of vampires) and the beautiful drawings RedFox1 ,
and I stopped to read c is a shame since I bought the volumes as they become available in France Crying
Vampire_JulesDate: Friday, 13/Jan/2012, 11:56 PM
Private
first it was a little bit interesting but soon after reading some more chapters it was getting very interesting, now im waiting everytime for a new chapter :D
fairyDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 4:24 AM
Private
i love too VK in special zero kun my favorite love
RosaAzulDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 10:50 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Hm..I have read this manga long ago and have dropped it..
Don't be made. ^^;
I did enjoy it at first, but with time...interest lost..
I've lost my interest...not really sure why, but yeah that's how things are. :P
tiptip
Shenji30Date: Friday, 03/Feb/2012, 9:38 AM
Private
it's my favourite manga and anime eyebrows can not wait the next chapter and the season 3... i love the 3 main characters yayayay
VampireRhymeDate: Tuesday, 07/Feb/2012, 1:50 AM
Private
VK is one of my favorite anime/mangas. RedFox1 Zero has always, ALWAYS, been my favorite character, and in the end I really hope that Yuki ends up with him. I was raging at her so hard when she went with Kaname after he turned her back into her true form!!! SHOUTS

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
RalnaDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 6:34 PM
Private
Aaah.. Campire Knight.. One of the best there is. It's still a mistery after a mistery! RedFox1 I was able to foretell what happened in the VK Guilty, but I just have no idea what's going on in the new season! And it makes me AAANGRYYYY! SHOUTS
laydesDate: Saturday, 18/Feb/2012, 10:15 PM
Private
I love VK since is started reading, and I love it till now. I can't choose who is my favorite in it, because i love Zero and Kaname for different reasons.
scannyDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:32 PM
Private
I love Zero and I hope that he'll end up with Yuuki *wishing upon a star* that's also why I hate/ don't like Kaname...
But Shiki and Rima are also cute <3
Right now the manga's too messed up...in my opinion, that's why I'm waiting for it to end and then I'll just continue reading it ^^
yanti25Date: Monday, 05/Mar/2012, 11:23 AM
Private
i like this manga,one of my favorites.
i prefer yuuki will end up with kaname thou because they more suitable each other
sakura5093Date: Tuesday, 06/Mar/2012, 11:01 AM
Private
vampire knight is one of my favorite story. either manga or anime, it is the best.
i prefer kaname over zero. kaname has a deep understanding of the situation than zero.
zero is emotional. he acts with his heart all the time.
WeroDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:39 AM
Private
Honestly, I used to love it and be all like "OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!" proper girl fan (which is scary, cuz I was NOT like that with anything, NOT EVER...but here-.- ) but since she left the school for a while it was OK... now this weird situation when Kaname went havoc and everyone is acting weird... sigh... I don't like it. At all.
HeermioneDate: Thursday, 03/May/2012, 5:20 PM
Private
I love Zero !! Kaname is so space, I don't understand what he do grrr but he is buity too Nah I don't really know who I prefer...
anne4187Date: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 11:01 AM
Private
first i wated yuuki to be with kaname now i don't know who i prefer between him and zero
mitsuki988Date: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 11:36 PM
Private
I also enjoy reading VK and enjoy Hino's manga series. Her artwork is beautiful with good storylines. Yuuki is definitely cute, while kaname and zero are just hot. I hope Hino will finish the VK soon, the story seem to be dragging a bit. I would also recommend her other series: merupuri.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Vampire Knight (Who's your favourite? ;-))
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024