[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Vampire Knight SEASON 3 (Read it here to know the juicy details ~)
Vampire Knight SEASON 3
ChoukoDate: Friday, 12/Nov/2010, 1:42 PM
Sergeant
So there it is, all that we've been waiting for! Just got the news from a friend that Vampire Knight Season 3 MIGHT be published or be watched this November OR next year.

P. S. = Just have to share this news, it's been inside me, waiting to be shared. I hope I'm not violating any law in thread posting. yayayay

Post edited by Chouko - Friday, 12/Nov/2010, 1:44 PM
Sensei_OnizukaDate: Friday, 12/Nov/2010, 5:32 PM
Private
Really nice info, a new series for next year, anidb dont have date for it so is next year serie tiptip
sapphireDate: Saturday, 13/Nov/2010, 4:00 PM
Private
Awesome! I look forward to it. yayayay Though, I hope its going to be different from the manga tiptip …can’t say I’m a fan VK the manga but the anime was pretty good. And it will be nice seeing Zero again! giggle
ChoukoDate: Sunday, 14/Nov/2010, 9:02 AM
Sergeant
Quote (Sensei_Onizuka)
Really nice info, a new series for next year, anidb dont have date for it so is next year serie

Uh-huh. I was really very glad when I found out. RedFox1

Quote (sapphire)
Though, I hope its going to be different from the manga …can’t say I’m a fan VK the manga but the anime was pretty good. And it will be nice seeing Zero again!

Indeed. I like VK, the anime and the manga. But I think I like the manga better since there are certain scenes that weren't included in the anime. Oh yeah, we'll see sexy Zero again! RedFox1

-------------

P. S. = For me, it was a good thing that Zero didn't end up with Yuuki. We can now have Zero for ourselves! yayayay

Post edited by Chouko - Sunday, 14/Nov/2010, 9:11 AM
KeleiosDate: Sunday, 26/Dec/2010, 3:51 PM
Private
I can't wait for S3!!! I had to turn to the manga b/c not knowing what was next was driving me nuts lol
fatedestinyDate: Saturday, 15/Jan/2011, 1:11 AM
Private
third season of VK?!
That if I did not know, I hope it's true, because I want to see how the series will take place after the final so bad.
And want to see Zero again, the character that more I like. :giggle:
I hope the manga to be guided accurately and not invent or change things, even if Zero escaped all goes well, to do so (in the Manga is not doing too well T_T)
ken28Date: Saturday, 15/Jan/2011, 11:30 PM
Private
if it is true than i am more than happy
EshelnahDate: Saturday, 22/Jan/2011, 4:46 PM
Private
Maybe it's true, manga is still popular, and what more still ongoing. I just hope, that quality will be the same as previous session, and for a full sesion o_O not half like before
meuhDate: Sunday, 23/Jan/2011, 12:23 PM
Private
yep I just hope too, but there is nothing since 2008... only rumours.
does anyone know at which book end the vampire guilty season ?
WildflowerDate: Tuesday, 25/Jan/2011, 3:23 PM
Private
Serious ?!!? Season 3? Hope that the drawing of Kaname will be better.
cherryblossomsDate: Tuesday, 25/Jan/2011, 11:37 PM
Private
hm.... not too sure what I think about this yet as I am a big fan of the manga and the anime just isn't living up to my expectations, but then again the plot is a little more twisted in the manga than the anime. Might watch it to see how it turns out, it could surprise me. geek
TrUeWiShDate: Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 2:20 PM
Private
wow i'm looking forward to it, but i agree with cherryblossoms the manga is better that the anime series itself but then again i like the characters in their moving form and i really like to find about the new OST of the series too because till now all of them were really good.
RuiDate: Thursday, 17/Feb/2011, 2:14 AM
Private
Great I look forward to it .
Thank you so much I didn't know it . Beggingeyes
BabyRalukutzaDate: Thursday, 24/Feb/2011, 2:19 PM
Private
Really? I'm so happy and excited! RedFox1 I really liked VK series and i'll look forward for the 3rd season. Thanks for the information! shine
Sari-chanDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 4:16 AM
Private
I really disliked the anime, I really don't like how they made Yuuki bite Zero... considering in the manga, she made a promise only to feed from Kaname. At the tones in the anime, they basically rewrote it be a ZeroxYuuki series, which if you've been keeping up with the manga... can't really happen currently.
dutchessYukiDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 6:44 AM
Sergeant
Yay!!! though I guess am one of the last to know about it. I have been searching for any news about Vampire Knight Season 3. I sooooo love this series. I really do hope that they will push through with this project this year. I think I may have signed a petition for it too...

Added (26.Feb.2011, 9:44 Am)
---------------------------------------------
yayayay

TotDate: Tuesday, 08/Mar/2011, 10:47 PM
Private
OMG! I can't believe it! *-* I was crazy wanting the next season =D I was so busy the last months that I didn't know that until now grrr

Post edited by Tot - Tuesday, 08/Mar/2011, 10:48 PM
rhazDate: Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 8:29 AM
Private
yes i agree.. zero and yuuki in manga cant be together coz i bilieve yuuki is kaname's fiancee.. ive read the update chapter and kaname's missing ..where could he be..??? tiptip
tcain99Date: Wednesday, 16/Mar/2011, 11:02 PM
Private
awesome i cant wait hope it follows the manga
reinelilithDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 4:51 PM
Private
I can't wait for the 3rd season of vampire knight, hope that your right, i can't stop myself to pray for it, and i pray that they dont stop it there the end of the anime suck!!!

Post edited by reinelilith - Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 4:51 PM
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Vampire Knight SEASON 3 (Read it here to know the juicy details ~)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024