[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Vampire Knight SEASON 3 (Read it here to know the juicy details ~)
Vampire Knight SEASON 3
angryriverDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 5:56 PM
Private
Another Season?! Awesome been waitin for this for a while. I really like this series so its good they doin another season. Cant wait.
RaishaDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 2:08 AM
Private
x3 thanks for sharing!! i love vampire knight. i watched it in japanese when shoku dan was translating, and now i'm watching it in english :3 i hope season 3 happens~!
kmccDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 5:59 AM
Private
I don't really like the anime but I read the Manga. But i might check it out to see if it follow the manga.
kallinikiDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 1:01 PM
Private
thank godness!i can't wait to see vampire knight season 3 because the end wasn't good...
cottoncandyDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 3:14 PM
Private
Thanks for the info RedFox1

TheBlackCatOfMisfortuneDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 3:12 PM
Private
If it's confirmed I'm really happy about it because I really love this series. But anyway I like the manga a lot more. I think its art is much more beatiful and I like Yuuki's character more in the manga. But I like the first and second season of VK so I hope it is released soon :D

You've got a dream, you gotta protect it. People who can't do something theirselves, they wanna tell you can't do it. You wanna something, go and get it. Period. –The Pursuit of Happiness

Post edited by TheBlackCatOfMisfortune - Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 3:12 PM
kattDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 6:43 PM
Sergeant
vampire knight!! Happy vampire knight!! Nah vampire knight!! dizzy
yeah!! im soooo glad it is back m015
i have been waiting for this!! m016
i want it to be be sooner because i just love it m012
it is the best and the new name is cool! m019
zero and kaname , i cant wait to see them! m021 m042
i will do get it as soon as it comes out m018
thanks for the news m022

kat
gustofwindDate: Thursday, 07/Apr/2011, 6:15 AM
Private
has it come out yet!? i loved the last two season!!
i can't wait!!!!

sannaDate: Thursday, 07/Apr/2011, 10:29 AM
Private
Is it for sure there will be a third season? It feels like it is a lot of rumors going on.. But I really hope that a new season will be coming out, even though I like the manga better. Was it just me, or did anyone else think that Kaname were very different in the anime from the manga? I watched the anime first and started to read the manga after that, and the part were they leave the school is very different. I find it strange that Kaname almost leave Yuki at the school in the anime, in the manga it is more like she doesn't have a choice (I like the thougher stronger Kaname who takes his woman). giggle
Sammwich4uDate: Tuesday, 19/Apr/2011, 4:54 AM
Private
m016 Really!! yay!! This makes me excited. I was kind of getting bored with the current animes that have been coming out lately. I've gone back to reading manga's because of it. Now I have something to look forward too.
JojoDate: Tuesday, 03/May/2011, 6:24 PM
Sergeant
But zero is soo hot! And she does love him deep inside :D I love both anime and manga. I always love the songs as well! The ones with cello I love as I play the cello! :)

RawrRawrDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 4:18 AM
Private
I really really hope that it stays true to the manga. I really love that series. And it is starting to get really good in the manga again. I can't wait to see it animated again.
LMAODate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 0:27 AM
Private
OHHMYY GOSHH ! i m so looking forward to this ! i hope theres a lot more yukixzero interactions . i ship this couples lots !
LaLaTDate: Saturday, 11/Jun/2011, 3:58 AM
Private
Crying ZOMG!!!!~!

yayayay THANKYOU SO MUCHH!!! I seriously cannot wait
I dont know why everyone is obsessing over zero... kaname is wayyy better haha :DDD

more kaname and yuuki hopefully RedFox1

and again thankyou love
Beckyree84Date: Tuesday, 21/Jun/2011, 7:19 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I have mixed feelings about this grrr
I feel like the manga is draging right now Bored
I'm a Zero fan m042 shine
Kaname I haven't liked much m138 m031
But I will watch when they come out I dont like to leave things unfinished
(They need to finish Skip Beat)

SerenityDate: Tuesday, 21/Jun/2011, 11:35 PM
Private
serious? no third season anime? but I have not seen any news to certify that.

I've only heard rumors, believe me if you would come out a new season of Vampire Knight I would find out soon as it is one of my favorite anime and manga I love is the best, that is the continuation of the story is hot right now uff! eyebrows

Read the manga babearan I promise you every moment! shine
dutchessYukiDate: Wednesday, 29/Jun/2011, 9:06 AM
Sergeant
Weeeee..... I really hope this one pushes through... I stopped reading the manga though... Am at the chapter where Yuki offered to be the Vampire slayer (in a good way...hehehehe... not buffy the vampire slayer type... more like Yuki...euthanasia... )OMG!! morbid much...???!!!!

But seriously, I really love this series esp the anime.. I watched it repeatedly already and never ever got tired... love the sound tracks etc.... love the characters too!!!

Am thinking probably Hanabusa will end up with the vampire lady...forgot her name...(the one who likes Kaname)... probably a love triangle there too with the other vamp who seems to like her too.. the tall guy...

Oh well... I'll keep my fingers crossed for this to come true.. eyebrows

Added (29/Jun/2011, 10:06 Am)
---------------------------------------------
@Beckyree84.... I so agree with you... they really need to finish Skip Beat!!! I love the valentine event with the bulldog issue... bwahahaha!!! I was laughing so hard while I was reading it....Wish they'll do a second season... I really want to see Kyoko mature as an actress... este... bloom like her princess rose...

Read! Live! Laugh! Love!
angedanetteDate: Saturday, 30/Jul/2011, 3:51 PM
Private
HONTO NI ??? RedFox1

AHHHH that's so cool ,the end of the season 2 was strange ,the manga was different I hope they will continue the manga adaptation shine
marooDate: Friday, 05/Aug/2011, 10:00 PM
Private
that really is a great news. shine
i just dont know how i can wait till then. Beggingeyes
im looking forward to it.tnx.

nobody can change a person but someone can be a reason for a person to change.
MajestiiDate: Thursday, 18/Aug/2011, 7:17 PM
Private
VK, PLEASE COME OUT SOON! :/
Kaname! Come out! I choose you o_o
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Vampire Knight SEASON 3 (Read it here to know the juicy details ~)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024