[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Vampire Knight SEASON 3 (Read it here to know the juicy details ~)
Vampire Knight SEASON 3
RitinhaDate: Tuesday, 06/Sep/2011, 1:28 AM
Private
Really???? That will be a third season????
Oh God!!! I'm going crazy!!! That's awesome!!!! This was the first anime that I saw online, after that I became addicted to seeing animes...lol!
Great news!!! yeahhah

Post edited by Ritinha - Tuesday, 06/Sep/2011, 1:33 AM
BlueRiver87Date: Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 12:32 PM
Private
Really?! that would be so cool....can't want to see Zero again (Huge Zero Fan) though I don't really like Yuuki much...
AmyDate: Friday, 25/Nov/2011, 6:07 AM
Private
this made my day. yay!
milkcoffeeDate: Saturday, 17/Dec/2011, 6:55 AM
Colonel
Really!? A season three!!? Dont lie to me, cause you just got me excited!!

*google it immediately*

Vampire_JulesDate: Friday, 13/Jan/2012, 11:53 PM
Private
so there is really a third season coming out ? that's great ^.^ i can't wait till it comes out :D
iLoveITDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 5:55 PM
Private
wow! really? i was looking for it last year it was amazing :]

naleeDate: Sunday, 22/Jan/2012, 11:07 PM
Private
i can't wait to see.
selenesilverDate: Sunday, 05/Feb/2012, 6:03 PM
Private
Is there really going to be a season three. If there is I can`t wait, I LOVE the manga and i think they did a good on the anime.
jonDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:08 PM
Private
i am very happy if this is true
RalnaDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 6:43 PM
Private
tiptip You guys are hopeless. Even I'm not that naive.
I'm sure that they haven't even started drawing the 3rd season. Altough I'm a fan but I dont think that we'll see it in 2012... Most likely closer to the year 2015 Crying
Reasons - the manga is not even complete ye. And it's not very convenient to draw 1 season at a time. It's better to wait for the whole manga to come out and then draw it up untill the end.
natasha_ellaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:37 AM
Private
i can't wait for the manga be be finished, and regarding the new season, hope i'll see more Zero and Kaname. All the vampires from the anime are very good looking and a delight for the eyes :D
Katana1765Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:41 AM
Private
I really have my doubts that there is even going to be a season 3. Just remember, a lot of anime stops early on in the manga volumes. The anime hit a good stopping point for those who haven't read the manga yet. For those of us who have read it we're pulling our hair out because we know what is happening next and can't stand the fact that haven't continued the story. The rumors of a 3rd season is driving us fans to our breaking point. Crying
lamv001Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 5:51 PM
Private
I hated when season 2 ended hopefully the 3rd season will live up to the expectations of all the fans runninghearts
KimmieDate: Sunday, 01/Apr/2012, 9:36 PM
Private
Great drawing
iLoveITDate: Tuesday, 10/Apr/2012, 4:55 PM
Private
they said that there are no season 3 for vampire knight i loook it at the wikipedia

blue-yDate: Tuesday, 10/Apr/2012, 5:40 PM
Private
Until now, no news of Vampire Knight season 3.... Where are my bishounens Beggingeyes
sasmikiDate: Wednesday, 30/May/2012, 7:47 PM
Private
I read of everything on the publication of the season 3. I hope that she will soon go out
lamv001Date: Monday, 04/Jun/2012, 10:34 AM
Private
OMG!!!! Shining It'll be amazing if this is actually going to happen!!!! hugs The manga is a bit confusing at the moment but shine
YulillaDate: Wednesday, 29/Aug/2012, 2:36 PM
Private
Wow! I really hope that in one day there will be 3 season of my favorite anime! ali_072 . And I beleive that in this season Yuki stay with Kaname)) It's my personal opinion))) runninghearts
V-anityDate: Thursday, 04/Oct/2012, 4:19 AM
Private
OMG OMG OMG yayayay I can't wait :D This manga is seriously making me lose my mind - what's up with Yuki and Kaname? Are they going to be more of a couple then family or what, I mean it's getting really frustrating and a little bit annoying at this point...

Post edited by V-anity - Thursday, 04/Oct/2012, 6:33 AM
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Vampire Knight SEASON 3 (Read it here to know the juicy details ~)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024