[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
AeselleDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 2:46 AM
Private
i like most of the stuff that i read, otherwise i'd have ditched it midway..

if i'm to narrow that to one that i like most, it's probably dengeki daisy by kyousuke motomi.. i generally like her works.. for this particular piece, i enjoy the chemistry created between teru (the female lead) and tasuku.. it's not one of those relationship that happens right away from the moment one start reading.. the manga, in my opinion, is well paced and interlaced with interesting conversation between all characters.. nice drawings help too :)

Aki038Date: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 6:24 AM
Private
There are too many good mangas nowaway, but I guess good mangas are those which I read during my childhood:
Anatolia Story
Hikaru no go
Doraemon

I also love Mars, Meitantei Conan ^ ^

kallinikiDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 1:33 PM
Private
My favourite manga is hiyokoi because is a very cute manga.hiyori the main character of the manga is a verr short and shy girl who cannot make many friends because of she is shyness.

And my favourite manha is boys of the female wolf who is a girl eun-soo who dress like a boy and is a good fighter.this manha is very funny!

MacchiatoDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 4:01 AM
Private
Definitely I would say it's either Kuroshitsuji or Skip beat. I just couldn't get enough of their humor!
I seriously love Sebastian and Ciel *fangirl mode* RedFox1
catpipeDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 7:06 AM
Private
My favourite of all manga is without a doubt:

Red river [awesome series] love
Pet shop of horrors
Tokyo Crazy Paradise gotya
Skip beat
Saver
and 1/2 prince
giggle

Post edited by catpipe - Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 7:07 AM
cottoncandyDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 2:57 PM
Private
This is a tough question since there are so many good mangas. Lets try:

Shoujo:

Sailor Moon
Seimaden
From far away
Love monster
Masca (ongoing)
Ciel (ongoing)
Vampire Knight (ongoing)
Saver
Crazy Girl Shin Bia
WISH
Tokyio Crazy Paradise...

Yaoi, and shounen-ai:

Viefinder (Yamane Ayano)
Crimson Spell (Yamane Ayano)
Totally Captivated
Legacy of the Dragon
Asterisk
Mirage of Blaze (novel, anime)
Ai no Kusabi (novel, anime)
Koori no Mamono no Monogatari
Kyou Kara Maou (manga, anime)
YASASHII RYUU NO KOROSHIKATA
Love Pistols

giggle

Post edited by cottoncandy - Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 3:03 PM
fritefalDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 2:56 AM
Private
Favorite manga of all-time? Mine would have to be Skip Beat!. It's the only manga I collect. I love Yoshiki Nakamura's drawing style. Plus, it's refreshing that her characters aren't stereotypical girly-girls who just want to a cool boyfriend. No, Kyoko wants to get revenge against her childhood friend and her hobbies are making curse dolls. The plot is also really interesting and I just love to see her character development. Can't wait to find out more of Ren's sordid past! :D

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
rinchiDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 10:36 PM
Private
Manhwa...
I love...

- Masca: takes place in another world where magic is normal and two powerful, kind of opposing races exist (though the immortal race is stronger). In this world a young witch (=Masca) is born, though she is the unthinkable - she is a halfblood. And it goes on with magical and hilarious stories about this brave young girl. It also turns into a love triangle between her, a demon prince and her Masca teacher later.

- Absolute Witch: Witches are half-forgotten, they were exterminated long ago when word of their evilness appeared. Sometimes though a witch is born even in this time - she will have a familiar with her and come into her powers only with her body's maturity.
And of course this unknowing witch was raised by a group of ex-pirates.
It is worth many laughs ^.^

- Demon Diary: It's a bit shounen-ai-ish. A new demon lord is found, but he is totally clueless about everything. He doesn't take it serious either. Oh the woes of his appointed mentor...

- The Breaker: typical action yet for some reason or the other I really adore it; it has main character death though q.q

- Id: It has everything a modern fantasy lover could want; the pretty and unbelievably strong main guy who looks like a girl, the dwarves, the mages, the elves, the romance and of course a plot of world destruction - somewhat.
-
Operation Liberate Men:
What if women were the stronger sex in history? Parallel Universe story - kind of disturbing but pretty. Don't take it too seriously ;)

- Saver: Tragic heroine who has to fulfill a propecy in a fantastic world so she can return home. Includes Gender Bender.

Manga...

- Dengeki Daisy: you have a guardian angel watching over you... that's how our main girl feels. Since her brother died, Daisy has been her anonymous confidant over her cell phone. But Daisy is closer than she thinks and his secrets are much darker...

- Akagami no Shirayukihime: When the prince wants the main girl as his consort for her unique red hair she flees the country - and meets a boy who will change her life.

- Beauty Pop: hair cuts CAN change your world - as Beauty Pop confirms. I think this is a about the only shoujo out there that focuses on hair cutters - and tournaments/challenges like shounen manga.

- Pet Shop of Horrors: somewhat a different genre than the rest, but I totally fell in love with the characters. D is so nonchalant and completely different from our usual morality concept and the police man who stumbles into his businesses is his complete opposite - yet they become friends - really weird friends.

- Genji no Seiza, Immortal Rain, Miriam, Natsume Yuujinchou, Nodame Cantabile, HunterXHunter and a few more

Shame on me! I forgot Red River and some more of this mangaka's works.

It's SO hard to put them in order (1.,2.,3.,...) Crying

~Dedicated manga reader~

Post edited by rinchi - Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 1:38 PM
dutchessYukiDate: Friday, 25/Mar/2011, 4:32 AM
Sergeant
I am really thankful to you (whoever posted Love In The Mask as a great read) because I love "Love In The Mask!!!! It just breaks my heart to see our heroine go through so much trials and pain. But I am happy for her, because now, she has a goal unlike before where she just merely exists and not living! So I am adding this Mangwha to my list of Fave Reads!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, I am in all-a-jitter waiting for the next chapter for My BF is a Vampire. Can't wait to see what will happen after our heroine is declared as Seo's GF. Hahahaha!!! Really can't wait!

Added (25/Mar/2011, 5:32 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Ooppss... forgot to add KINIRO NO CORDA! I watched its anime and I love it too. Love the music they played. Playing great and be musically talented takes a lot of practice and if you have the skills inborn lucky you... But generally, you really have to love music and to consistently practice. No magic!!! Still.... I like this. I can't wait who she will end up with.

Read! Live! Laugh! Love!
NomimoDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 4:16 AM
Private
I really like Cutie Boy, although I can't remember his name my favorite character in that series would be the main male. Lol, it was also my first manhwa.
FrutyliciousDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 0:31 AM
Private
My two favorite manga of all time are Dragon ball Z and Naruto. Naruto is the first manga I have ever read and that I keep reading. And Dragon ball Z is just legendary lol. Who doesn't know that manga? I used to watch it all the time with my cousins during my childhood.
SaybellynnDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 10:18 AM
Private
love I think Tokyo Crazy Paradise is my favorite because it has a bit of everything and yet it works This is one I really want to see as an anime but no luck so far Crying
lucy_nyu13Date: Monday, 28/Mar/2011, 3:17 PM
Private
that's a really though question, because there are thousands of manga's, manhwa's and manhua's, that are very good, but since I have to give an answer, that would be.............Hana Yori Dango (that was the first manga I read), I also love Blood + (all the versions, starting from anime to the multiple versions in manga), Akuma to Rabu Songu, Houkago Hokenshitsu, Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Superior (and Superior cross) and a hundred more titles

Post edited by lucy_nyu13 - Monday, 28/Mar/2011, 3:18 PM
ashwakeDate: Wednesday, 30/Mar/2011, 8:24 AM
Private
MY BOYFRIEND IS A VAMPIRE!!!!! XD <3 love can't wait for the next chapter
hikageeDate: Wednesday, 30/Mar/2011, 10:41 AM
Private
Favorite manga of all time? Hard to say.

I loved Hikaru no Go I read years ago.
I love Skip Beat! and Ouran Koukou Host Club because they are funny.
Pet shop of Horrors, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Basara and Saver.

If I would keep thinking I would found much more titles :)

A problem can be found for almost every solution.
- Solomon Short
WraeththuDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 3:22 PM
Private
There are too many, but if I had to choose my favorite manhwa, it would be 100% Perfect Girl by Wann. For my favorite manga, it would be Godchild by Kaori Yuki. I guess these two are my favorites because I like the main characters, Jay and Cain. Jay is innocent, yet got involved in a lot of trouble; Cain has been corrupted since birth, but despite his dark past, he tries to do good. love
milkcoffeeDate: Saturday, 16/Apr/2011, 4:36 AM
Colonel
ALL THE TIMES FAVE

My boyfriend is a vampire,
skipbeat,
nana,
kuroshitsuji,
nurarihyon no mago,
kimi ja nayka dame nanda.

BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME WANNA REPEAT ALL OVER AGAIN ALL THE TIME WHENEVER A NEW CHAPTER COMES OUT. :D grrr

SeaStarDate: Monday, 18/Apr/2011, 1:40 AM
Sergeant
I started to read manga/manwha around 2003 and I have many favorite, shoujo, shonen, josei, shonen-ai, yaoi, my taste doesn't know any frontier.
But let's see:
kindan no koi de ikou (Hisato/Yato, specially Yato)
Hot blooded woman (no special character, all of them catch my eyes). Being very honest, I am fan of HWANG Mi Ri
MARS (The God of War called Rei).
Finally, Skip Beat and the most charming character Tsuruga Ren.
If you leave me I can tell more and more. shine

Forgot!!!! grrr

Haru wo daite (with the most famous couple Kato/Iwaki) I spent more than 7 years reading this manga.

Post edited by SeaStar - Monday, 18/Apr/2011, 1:47 AM
Beckyree84Date: Monday, 18/Apr/2011, 4:50 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
In no real order

Honey X Honey Drops
Tenshi Ja Nai!
Ayashi No Ceres
Midnight Secretary
Ouran High school Host Club
My Lovable Fatty (I wish I could find the rest of this one Crying )
My Boyfriend is a Vampire ---- All of Hwang Mi Ri's works
Skip Beat
Tokyo Crazy Paradice
Love in the Mask --- All of Han Yu-Rang's works
Wolf Guy
Akuma to Dolce
1/2 Prince
Saver
Billion Girl
Billion Princess
After School Nightmare
Barairo my honey
Wait! Wolf
Absolute Witch
Akuma Na Eros (I wish I could find the rest of this one too)
Love Comedy Style
...... ...... .....

RedFox1 There are so many!!! love

amicitaDate: Thursday, 21/Apr/2011, 4:32 PM
Private
I currently have two favorites the first favorite would be Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). In Kuroshitsuji my favorite character would be Sebastian. My second favorite is My boyfriend is a Vampire and my favorite character is Yoo Da-in. My boyfriend is a vampire is only listed as second because i have been reading Kuroshitsuji longer.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024