[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
mimilaDate: Thursday, 14/Jun/2012, 3:20 PM
Private
i have many favorites mangas and manhwas, but one of my favorites now is THE ONE, is an amazing history.
milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 05/Jul/2012, 3:51 PM
Colonel
NEW NEW FAVORITE!

Kare wa tomodachi,
Strobe Edge,
Beauty Pop.

Or have I actually mentioned them before?
Kinda feel like I'm getting old. D:

YenzDate: Thursday, 12/Jul/2012, 1:52 PM
Private
World bring it on by HMR , since i read her manhwa i've started to read other manhwa or manga =)

Added (12/Jul/2012, 1:52 PM)
---------------------------------------------
world bring it on by HMR , that's my first time reading manhwa and since that manhwa i've start reading others . Shining

milkcoffeeDate: Friday, 20/Jul/2012, 10:33 AM
Colonel
Updated of my all time favorites:

Orange (TAKANO Ichigo)
Ao Haru Ride
Love so Life

Orange is a new series. Only 4 chapters have been released and it's already making me cry. T.T
A MUST READ MANGA!

Manga Updates Information
Read Here

poupsyDate: Saturday, 21/Jul/2012, 8:20 PM
Private
It was hard for me to choose but I think that my favorite manhwa is Love in the mask.
I hesitated with Ugly duckling to swan but Ugly duckling is not finished.
Love in the mask is just beautiful, there is no other mangas or manhwas that made me feel so many emotions!! The story is sad but I really love it xD
akira19Date: Friday, 10/Aug/2012, 6:11 PM
Private
Well........ i'd say........ Everything Happy ...... i love all the manga's that i have read so far....... and have Favorites in each category......... but on the whole...... i love Strobe edge in Shoujo..... RedFox1
pujanggaDate: Thursday, 16/Aug/2012, 2:26 PM
Sergeant
I can't decide grrr

but all of them are by manhwaka Hwang Mi Ri ali_072

If you are friends with everyone, you become popular guy in return, but you don't have a place where you can truly be who you are
crizlDate: Tuesday, 21/Aug/2012, 2:45 AM
Private
Manhwa: Masca - the most awesome storyline of a shoujo/supernatural romance I ever read. It's simply breathtaking!
After that -> My boyfriend is Vampire and Advent of Snow White in Hell.

Manga: well, I could say Bleach, but since I watched the anime and since the anime stopped I started reading the manga...! That's on the shounen side.

On the shoujo+smut, Akuma na Eros is definitely my favorite.

Only shoujo, well there are a lot. These are the ones I remember: Kamisama Hajimemashita, Pureblood+Vampire, Ayakashi koi emaki...

But if I could name just one between mangas and manhwas, Masca would be it!
YulillaDate: Wednesday, 29/Aug/2012, 2:41 PM
Private
I love manga "Red river" because I think it's the most exciting manga in the world! ali_105 . You can find there a lot of romance and comedy and histirical things. The characters of the main heroes are great! I love them! So I was very upset when this manga finished. ali_101 I really hope that somebody will draw anoter one story like this shine
literDate: Thursday, 30/Aug/2012, 8:39 AM
Private
All time favorite manga is kimi ni todoke...such a sweet high school love story and so innocent at times! Love every character development and struggles that the main couple have to go through. Favorite characters are kazehaya and sadako
AlysonDate: Thursday, 30/Aug/2012, 4:58 PM
Private
kimi ni todoke is fantastic!!!! shine
Manga, manwha are the best!!!!
makazuDate: Friday, 07/Sep/2012, 10:00 PM
Private
My favorite manga is Vampire Doll and Juvenile Orion.
As for manhwa its Demon Dairy.
NaNaReilLeDate: Wednesday, 24/Oct/2012, 7:10 PM
Private
I loved Furuba and One Piece (and Inuyasha, and PGE) for manga because
Furuba inspires me to do good things in spite of what the world does to us, and how cruel the fate might be... And what you did is what makes u special regardless of your past/belongings/appearance and so on ali_101
OP makes me cried a lot for such heart warming stories, great action and never dull fighting scenes (but rather slow in anime thou, hhehe), and such a miraculous adventure and surprises ali_072
Inuyasha has a balanced amount of adventure and romance, both of my fave genre ali_105
Perfect Girl Evolution is the stupidest manga I've ever read, lol, I often laugh like crazy whenever I read them, I super loved it ali_061 *it's love comedy

I lovedRagnarok, 1/2 Prince, Yureka, and PangYa for they're all about game shine
I loved HMR's project for it's sweet-bitter love story and beautiful art RedFox1
I loved Han Yu Rang's project for it's art ali_061
mizudreamsDate: Friday, 02/Nov/2012, 7:49 AM
Private
okay, so I'm a sucker… my so far favorite is Inuyasha. I also liked Hana to Akuma, I"m loving Gangsta, and yes, okay, I also like some of Shinju Mayu sensei's work- not all of it, but some of it was dang funny. My tastes are very eclectic!

bow
9tailedfoxDate: Friday, 30/Nov/2012, 6:40 AM
Private
Favorite of all time would have to be skip beat runninghearts . just love the story line plus all the funny stuff that happens.
GriffinClawDate: Sunday, 09/Dec/2012, 7:38 AM
Private
There's so many that it's hard to decide. dizzy

Of the top of my head, though, I'd say;
1) Lover Puzzle
2) Kuroko no Basket
3) Baby Steps
4) Akatsuki no Yona
5) Jiujiu (only 4 chapters, and some parts are a little disturbing)
6) Noblesse
lalalalandsDate: Thursday, 13/Dec/2012, 10:59 AM
Private
I do not have any favourite mangas/ manhwas at the time being . As personally , i feel that mangas i read so far are very interesting and perfect in their own way. However i do have a favourite mangaka hwang mi ri and han yu rang . :D
TiaMatDate: Sunday, 23/Dec/2012, 11:44 PM
Private
Hmm my favorites mangas

1) Honey x honey drops
2)Kaikan phrase
3)Akuma no eros

There are others but these are my tops
guesswhoiamDate: Tuesday, 05/Feb/2013, 7:17 PM
Private
because i like comedy and romance, so the first of all is Skip Beat then there is black cat, dengeki daisy, anatolia story, midnight secretary, wait! wolf, world bring it on, etc.. to much of it so i can't write it one by one Beggingeyes
keithDate: Sunday, 17/Feb/2013, 1:09 PM
Private
KINGDOM OF ZOMBIE!! and CHIRO STAR PROJECT, and also THE SUMMIT. sorry for the capslock but i really love them that much  sweats . first of all, kingdom of zombies, its totally interesting manhwa, well, about a world where zombies live and human make an expedision to kill them all to protect theirlives. as for the main character is a moron who's so powerful when he unconcious.  runninghearts dont you think its interesting?  shine ehehehe. 

Secondly, chiro star project is about a girl who turned into boy by a man who her owe a money from. the greatest things about this manga is that this manhwa full of BISHONEN OMG. chiro is so HOTTTTTTTT. MUST READ!!  ali_105

Thirdly, THE SUMMIT, its about boys lives, its super interesting and its in YAOI genre too. SUPER HOT MUST READ MANHWA.  Shining
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024