[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
MzAnnyDate: Friday, 31/Dec/2010, 3:21 AM
Private
I'm old, so old-school style LOL, my favorite manga of all time is GTO. I like the anime too, but the manga is just hilarious. My favorite character is of course Echizen Onizuka, he is dumb as a box of hair...I know. But funny and sometimes cute too ;)
taikiDate: Saturday, 01/Jan/2011, 11:55 AM
Private
The first manwha that popped up in my head was Saver. SAVER ALL THE WAY! it's an absolutely awesome manhwa.
For manga hmmm there are so many!
Probably slam dunk and tokyo crazy paradise is good and hanakimi is good too!
allysya95Date: Thursday, 06/Jan/2011, 2:03 AM
Private
Hehehe... Without a single, littlest doubt I'll be saying it's NARUTO! eyebrows
It's really a veeery good manga. Seriously! I love this manga because of the character Uzumaki Naruto. This manga shows the strength of a friendship, love and how far would you go to keep everything strong while having dealt with every doubts that will break each bond that existed now, then and forever more. Moreover, we can't actually compare our pain with others, when we actually don't know how much pain and sadness they ever had, have and will have, because for all we know our pain actually have some happiness that we overlooked and said that we had the worst of them all
TrUeWiShDate: Tuesday, 25/Jan/2011, 9:24 PM
Private
well for manwha i'm going with Saver..... i like strong characters like main one here
and for manga of course skip beat i just can't get enough of it:D
YoHoNoDate: Saturday, 29/Jan/2011, 6:11 AM
Private
First manga ever read Naruto Shippuden series(US) is way better do. Besides that I have so fallen for My Boyfriend is A Vampire.
IshichiakiDate: Monday, 07/Feb/2011, 6:56 AM
Private
Mine is Ouran High School Host Club! That is my first! Second will be Get Bcakers! 3rd is Natsume Yuujinchou!
It is kinda weird because all of it have different genre
MishkaJkDate: Monday, 07/Feb/2011, 11:52 AM
Private
My favourite is definately
Become Habituated to kiss :)

Soooooo Adorable and the girl is what I a week female who gains weight looking at chocolate wishes to be like... I'd love to stuff my face just once and still be a stick :P

tamDate: Monday, 07/Feb/2011, 2:10 PM
Private
My favorite manwha of all time is Threads of Time. The art is excellent, the story is an innovative glimpse into a portion of Korean history, and the ending is great. The last few pages are just too cute when Moon Bin is reunited with Atan Hadas.
AlwaysTrueToYouDate: Tuesday, 22/Feb/2011, 1:30 PM
Private
My favorite manhwa is definitely and most absolutely is Love in the Mask. It's the first manhwa I've read and the only manhwa that I have truly fallen in love with. It had captures me with its plot and the personality of the main characters. I feel that it is something very worth reading to me. Overall, I love it!

giggle

mangafanDate: Tuesday, 22/Feb/2011, 7:31 PM
Private
tough choice... so many to pick from ... for starters I'd say:
Vampire Knight
B.O.D.Y
Skip Beat
are in the top
AshleyNemesis7319Date: Wednesday, 23/Feb/2011, 2:50 PM
Private
My favorite manga of all time would have to be Power!. It just never fails to make me laugh until I think I am about to die. It never get old so I read it at least once a month.

Post edited by AshleyNemesis7319 - Wednesday, 23/Feb/2011, 2:51 PM
MIsSLoNeLyDate: Thursday, 24/Feb/2011, 9:04 PM
Private
My Fave would beeeee KWMS (Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama)

It's Amazingly gr8, Of course my two fave characters are Usui-Kun and Misaki-chaaaaan <3 <3 <3

aside from that I'm following sooooooooooo many others and I love them Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

dutchessYukiDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 7:04 AM
Sergeant
Too many!!! But on top of it would be Skip Beat!, My Boyfriend Is A Vampire, Reborn, Eyeshield 21, Love Celeb, Kaichu Wa Maid Sama, Vampire Knight among others. Though I really wish that they will also produce a second season of Skip Beat! Kyoko and her little angry Kyoko spirits are super funny!!!! giggle But am on the look-out for new and good ones!!!!

Added (26.Feb.2011, 10:04 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (AlwaysTrueToYou)
My favorite manhwa is definitely and most absolutely is Love in the Mask. It's the first manhwa I've read and the only manhwa that I have truly fallen in love with. It had captures me with its plot and the personality of the main characters. I feel that it is something very worth reading to me. Overall, I love it!

giggle

This got me curious! What's the plot for "Love In The Mask". I watched an anime entitled "Glass Mask" and I do love this one. So, are they the same? Love, drama set with actors as characters????

Post edited by dutchessYuki - Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 7:02 AM
3flowersDate: Monday, 28/Feb/2011, 1:58 AM
Lieutenant
OMG that is so hard grrr
Okay: Shinobi life

Saver

Mitsu Aji Blood (But I think they haver stopped translating it)

and Hatenkou Yuugi
Attachments: 4893120.jpg (194.3 Kb) · 6954303.jpg (240.6 Kb) · 9597932.jpg (52.5 Kb) · 4462497.jpg (76.3 Kb)
mel85Date: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 4:14 AM
Lieutenant
My favorite manga are ayashi no ceres, kiss me princess, naruto, bleach and trinity blood eyebrows
PaoDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 9:23 AM
Private
My fave manhwa of all time is He's Dedicated to Roses. I really like that the heroine of the story is not a damsel in distress and that eventually she was able to stand up to the bitch who ever so wanted to put her down.

My fave manga on the other hand is H20. It really is so romantic and I like the idea that the main characters are exclusive to each other.

rubenzDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 12:33 PM
Private
There's a lot, 7 seeds, legend of basara, crazy girl shinbia and many more but my all time fav is 7 seeds. The storyline totally great though at first I don't like the art, but later I totally her style lol
DreamDate: Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 12:25 PM
Private
I have a few that I like^^ but there soo many that its kinda hard to pick but I'll pick a few that I like, its kinda hard but my all time favourite is Skip Beat!, Kiss/Hug, Kaichou wa maid-sama...

Post edited by Dream - Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 12:27 PM
spagtagDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 12:15 PM
Private
My favourit would have to be the breaker
rebornDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 4:59 PM
Private
Well ... I must say that I really love Hana to Akuma !!! My fave character is grown up Hana !!!
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024