[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
smkeyesDate: Saturday, 23/Apr/2011, 6:48 PM
Private
I ready so many that it is hard to pick a singe one that is my favorit. Right now I would have to say skip beat is my favorit because I am realy enjoying the story.
momokoDate: Sunday, 08/May/2011, 11:16 PM
Private
well it's really hard to pick just one, but if I have to it would be honggane
khanDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:50 PM
Private
my favorite manga off all time was naruto and for the manhwa it would be Threads of Time
JojoDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 6:37 PM
Sergeant
Cardcaptor Sakura love

CLAMP is amazing and this was one of the first mangas I read and owned! Also one the of the first animes I watched on TV. Now I have watched the subbed and dubbed cause as a child the dub version left out a lot >.<

IMustBeInsaneDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 2:41 AM
Private
Skip Beat is myabsolute favorite series. Why? Because of the characters. The plot isn't all that original, and, to be honest, neither are the characters, but it's just done better than other series. Especially with the characters. I have yet to meet a character I don't like; unless, of course, I love them.
chaozsamaDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 3:37 AM
Private
currently, I'm addicted to fairytail...for manhwa...I give two thumbs up to Noblesse, just can't get enough of the action and comedy
She-RahDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 4:55 AM
Private
Oh my CGSB was an all time favorite mostly because I looked forward to the weekly releases so much and I was really attached to Bia.

Pig Bride was also mentioned I really loved that manwha too.

xtoriixDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 5:05 AM
Private
my favourite manga would have to be Skip Beat XD it's really funny and the main character isn't a weak girl who cries or anything xD she's strong.

i also like Noblesse.. manhwa i think XD haha cheese in the trap is also good but it got licenced

SenSinDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 10:52 AM
Sergeant
I would love to say InuYasha, as its my first and I absolutely adore that hanyou, but I didn't really like the overall story for various reasons. Argh. I guess I don't really have one. I like a lot of manga, but none can be deemed my fave of all time. Crying

A little Sin is good for the soul...
potchiDate: Thursday, 12/May/2011, 8:17 AM
Private
For the manga i think one piece and naruto full of action and comedy as well. Manwha become habituated to kiss coz the story was so funny. yeahhah
ShauniDate: Wednesday, 18/May/2011, 4:51 AM
Private
Wow it's hard to just pick up one. Humm right now I would have to say the manhwa "Goong" because the drawing are beautiful, the characters are too funny and I like romance with cold guy. ^^;
ArisuDate: Wednesday, 18/May/2011, 6:05 PM
Private
Mh...I think my favorite shoujo manga is Furuba (Fruits Basket), 'cause Takaya-sensei draws really well, and the story is good too <3 btw, my favorite shounen...I can't really decide between D.Gray-Man and Fullmetal Alchemist >_<"
In the end, I didn't read much manhwa, so I can't choose my favorite one <_<"

>w<~
NilithyanaDate: Friday, 20/May/2011, 10:51 PM
Sergeant
This is a tough one. I think my favorite manwha is (at least currently) Bride of the Water God. I'm a sucker for a fantasy romance.
m016

"We never see ourselves, only our reflection."
BreeDate: Saturday, 21/May/2011, 4:12 PM
Private
My favorite manga would be Barajou no Kiss -Kiss of Rose Princess- though I've just finished reading it yesterday~ It's about 4 knights and the dominion (the rose princess) giggle My female fave character would be, of course, Anis. Since she is the main characterand she is adored by all the four knights RedFox1 and the male would be Mutsuki!!! Cos he's so cool and handsome love

Post edited by Bree - Saturday, 21/May/2011, 4:26 PM
gatitaDate: Tuesday, 24/May/2011, 9:13 PM
Private
I have many manga that I love.

I don't know if that counts as my favorite, but the one manwha I read the most has always been Hot blooded woman from Hwang Mi Ri.
JLennonrevol9Date: Monday, 06/Jun/2011, 9:38 PM
Private
Well my favorite has to be When The Fox Becomes The Wolf! But I'm beginning to absolutely luv Delinquent Cinderella! love
ArielDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 2:58 AM
Private
My favorites mangas are:

1. Zetsuai 1989 & Bronze by Ozaki Minami โ†’ An intense and obsessive love that transcends everything!
The first time I saw this manga I was mesmerized by the art! So unique!

2. One Piece by Oda Eiichiro โ†’ A masterpiece! A manga full of fantastic things, adventures, action and comedy! Each chapter is amazing! When you think that the story may not get better Oda-sensei surprises again. I never get bored reading OP.

3. Eden no Hana โ†’ I like the idea of overcoming the tragedy; to believe again in love even after seeing the ugly side of human beings.
The theme is serious, heavy, somber (really dark) and the romance is dramatic but has pinches of comedy (contradictory, I know). The plot is complex but it still has a nice flow. The author was a genius in develop the story!
The romance between Tokio and Midori is beautiful! His love and dedication is so fascinating! And I like stories in which love conquers everything so the suggested incest don't bother me.

Desejo que sejas feliz!
loveisblue16Date: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 4:46 AM
Private
My Favorite manga has to be Sensual Phrase.
Fave character: Sakuya Ookochi
Why? Cause he's so evil and drop dead gorgeous. XD
love

Manwa I have a 3 way tie. xp
It's between 1. Ugly duckling to Swan, 2. He's Dedicated to Roses, and 3. My Lovable Fatty.
They're basically Manwas where the main character always hides who they really are.
:3 Love Manwas like those. shine
The guys in order of the manwas I listed:
1. Do-Jin =evil
2. Shinah =evil
3. Yun Bin =evil

lmao XDD I'm seeing a pattern in the guys I like.
giggle
jellyDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 10:11 AM
Private
my favorite manga are hot blooded women, vampire knight,... especially angel diary, legend and tiara by Kara draw. I love her manga very much.
sakuretta2505Date: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 7:43 PM
Private
My favourite manga are One Piece and Fairy Tail** yeah!!
I love One Piece because it's cool and because it never ceases to amaze me!! In 14 years it has never bored anyone that I know!! And I love Fairy Tail because...I don't know xD I enjoy reading it and that is enough
In One Piece my favourite characters are Nami, Sanji and Zoro xD And in Fairy Tail Natsu, Lucy xD
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024