[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 8 of 8
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
VigilanteDate: Tuesday, 26/Feb/2013, 11:55 PM
Private
Ohhh man, I don't know exactly what my favorite manwha is right now. I really like She's Scary so far. My favorite manga might be...Kimi wa Pet. I've read it three times and it never gets old!
dastrezzaDate: Wednesday, 06/Mar/2013, 5:03 PM
Private
my favorite manga all the time maybe is cutie boy
dont know why but i think that realllyyy hillarious
yayayay
read it over and over again

for manga i think the one with watase yuu or miyawaki yukino who create it that i love
dont know why, i just like 'em

sorry if i have so many error in typing  Beggingeyes
BabyunDate: Thursday, 07/Mar/2013, 3:28 AM
Private
ah I have a lot favourite manhwa and manga m015
My favourite manhwa author are Hwang mi-ri, Han Yu Rang, and Vin Lee
their manhwa always contain comedy, it really fun to read

For manga, I suggest you to read Alive and Jigoku Shoujo, and some Natsumi Andou manga

Post edited by Babyun - Thursday, 07/Mar/2013, 4:13 AM
LMitsukiDate: Monday, 06/May/2013, 11:08 AM
Private
Fruits Basket... The first completed manga in my collection <3 
It's really awesome. However it has some small failures because of the length of the chapters.

I also like Parfait-Tic, it's really cute. ^^
KellynDate: Monday, 22/Jul/2013, 7:29 PM
Private
I personally like Saver.... I always have conflicting feelings when I finish a really really really good series.... ;_;
kittersmewDate: Sunday, 20/Oct/2013, 2:35 AM
Private
I have many favorite manga like some of the people here but my all time favorite would be Beauty Pop and Skip beat! My favorite character from Beauty Pop is Kiri aka Puffy Head and from Skip Beat! is Kyoko.

If I had to choose between those two I would go with Skip Beat! because Kyoko is very hardworking, helpful, funny, mature (sometimes) and I simply wish to be like her (haha a girl can dream to be like her fave character right?) :)
GenerinDate: Tuesday, 31/Dec/2013, 11:00 AM
Private
I remember that the first manga ive ever read was Dragonball i was 7 years and it was interesting to read from right to left.(I live in Germany)But then i found the style interesting and searched for more. Now ive read over 100 mangas/manhwas and the best mangas/manwhas i read so far are Noblesse love in the mask elfenlied and the breaker.
MinouDate: Sunday, 15/Jun/2014, 5:33 PM
Private
It's Vampire knight  of course.   
yayayay
SchneizelDate: Wednesday, 02/Jul/2014, 2:53 AM
Private
My favorite manhwa would be Noblesse! WHY? because OMG, Rai is so Hot. He's so cool. My ideal man. >.< and so as the other characters. Shining
spicylifeDate: Tuesday, 15/Jul/2014, 7:03 PM
Private
Well, I have a few that I really like, and it changes of course. I really like Skip Beat (though I find that nothing much has been happening for a really long while now....like most mangas that go on forever.

One that I always like to read or watch again is Hikaru no go. It just gets it all right, and I am always sorry when I get to the end of it. Though the ending was forced, I think.

Next in line is probably Basara, which is very good indeed

From far away is really good, probably as good as Kaze Hikaru.

My current favourite though is Choukakou, it has really good depth, perfect pace so far (as far as the scanlations are out), and it is NOT at ALL married to a love story, which I find makes most mangas very similar to each other. This one is absolute unique. Check it out if you like gender benders, strong female leads or just a good story set in historical times.

I would also like to mention following very good mangas
Kimi wa petto
Chrono crusade
Love in the mask
Hana Yori Dango
Hana Kimi
Vagabond
Basara
Blade of the immortal
Saver

Added (15/Jul/2014, 7:03 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Ah, yes, I also forgot Subaru. It has a not so good ending but I still really like it...

tiffanyutamiDate: Friday, 19/Sep/2014, 4:02 PM
Private
I love reading manhwa so much, one of my favorites is sandwich girl, the story line somehow is so interesting,addicted. Also the genre shoujo! Ah i also loves to read cheonsaeng yeonbun :)
anna4675Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/2015, 2:54 AM
Private
OMG it is definetly Fairy Tail and death note.
And My boyfriend is a vampire.
AndyDate: Sunday, 01/Mar/2015, 9:57 PM
Private
I don't know if I could call it my favorite manga because there are so many really good mangas that I have read so far. But I liked "He dedicated to roses" from Hwang mi ri very much :)
But I like Hwang mi ris mangas generally :)
mavDate: Wednesday, 01/Apr/2015, 11:50 PM
Private
On top of my head, I love kyou koi wo hajimemasu. I have read this manga over 10x:). However, when I started reading Hwang Mi-ri's mangas I love her drawings that's why I'm kinda hook on her mangas. As mentioned on the other threads, I like Say,Say,Say and Idol Shopping. Oh, I love Saesang Bring It On! as well!

Post edited by mav - Wednesday, 01/Apr/2015, 11:50 PM
RakannaDate: Thursday, 23/Apr/2015, 0:06 AM
Private
[color=gray]My favorite would probably be either my boyfriend is a vampire or saver
haley_awesomenessDate: Tuesday, 08/Dec/2015, 0:20 AM
Private
This is the hardest question of life... There are soooooo many manga and manwha out there that choosing just one is really hard to do. But my go to manga is Happi Marri by Enjouji Maki. I honestly love her work and will always be a fan. Her art style is amazing and her story plots make me melt. :P For anyone who likes a cliché romance, Happi Marri is the way to go. I love Hokuto in this, the way he acts is sooo cute at the end... :P
halfbren2Date: Tuesday, 07/Feb/2017, 3:01 PM
Private
I think that my favorite manga is Hana Kimi. I don't know how many times i have readed already. I also love Tokyo Crazy Paradise and Ouran High Scool.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024