[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 8
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Jaja_meropeDate: Saturday, 11/Sep/2010, 6:05 AM
Sergeant
What's your favorite manga/manwha of all time? In that manga/manwha, who's your fave character and why?

My favorite manga would be Shugo Chara (My Guardian Characters), although I admit the anime did better than the manga but the manga's ending was better than the anime. My fave character there would be Ikuto cuz he's so cool!

shine shine shine

My favorite manwha would be (obviously!) My Boyfriend is a Vampire. I love the characters and the comedy as well. Also, I love anything that has anything to do with vampires!!!
In second place would be Pig Bride. If you don't know Pig Bride, here's the summary:

A rich senator's son Si-Joon has a recurring nightmare about being eight years old and lost in the woods. In his dream, he is forced to marry a strange girl whose face is obscured behind a pig mask. Unsettling as it is, at least it’s just a dream… On his sixteen birthday, though, the girl with the pig mask,Mu Yeon Park, appears in his room — declaring that she’s come to share their first night together as husband and wife!

Well, underneath her mask is a really beautiful face. Just saying, though. Too bad it was licensed so they had to stop translating it...

onion54 onion54 onion54

So enough about me. What about you guys?

zadDate: Wednesday, 22/Sep/2010, 11:50 AM
Private
My favourite is no doubt My boyfriend is a vampire!!
ispringle1Date: Wednesday, 22/Sep/2010, 7:46 PM
Private
I have several favorite manga: Card Captor Sakura, Naruto and xxxHolic, I also love My boyfriend is a vampire
eimyDate: Saturday, 25/Sep/2010, 1:09 PM
Private
I can't say which one is my favourite one... but I can say I love Dengeki Daisy >_< I have a hard obsession with that serie.
For the rest... i like a lot of mangas/manhwas, i'm following around 900 series on my pc. The best ones for me are (no order specific): Hana to Akuma, Skip Beat, My Boyfriend is a vampire, ichigo no jikan, Full house kiss, Hanada, Black bird, Yamato Nadeshiko, etc etc.... (too much of them :S)
jaeDate: Thursday, 30/Sep/2010, 6:33 AM
Private
my favorite manhwa is my boyfriend is a vampire. i think it is very interesting because a human guy gets to become a girl. but i think its some kind of yaoish but i think it is really fun.
vickyDate: Friday, 01/Oct/2010, 4:13 PM
Private
there are too many grrr I can't decide grrr but I think the best is ONE PIECE............. love love love
Mr_NibblesDate: Wednesday, 13/Oct/2010, 10:36 PM
Private
My favourite manga is probably Black Cat, it has good dialogue, lots of action, it's funny but serious when it needs to be. Of the main characters, I think I like Sven the most. He reminds me a lot of me, I guess.
LucyyPockiiDate: Thursday, 14/Oct/2010, 2:39 AM
Private
Quote (Mr_Nibbles)
My favourite manga is probably Black Cat, it has good dialogue, lots of action, it's funny but serious when it needs to be. Of the main characters, I think I like Sven the most. He reminds me a lot of me, I guess.

I agree with you on Black Cat. Although I read a long time ago, I wouldn't mind reading it again and again. The plot has just enough suspense, and it doesn't get you sidetracked a lot.

Another favorite manga of all time would definitely be Full Metal Alchemist. I loved the ending between Edward and Winry. It was so sweet~~ shine My favorite parts would definitely be every time Edward spazzed when someone called him short! giggle

ChoukoDate: Sunday, 17/Oct/2010, 3:34 PM
Sergeant
My most favorite manga are Hana to Akuma, Vampire Knight, Skip Beat!(best comedy manga ever), Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Bloody Kiss, Incandescent Moon(heart moving) and Beast Master.

My favorite MOST favorite manhwa are Forbidden Kiss, Do You Remember, Mogwa?, Hot Blooded Woman, He's Dedicated to Roses, The Bride of the Water God(i think it's dropped), Cutie Boy, Boarding House of Hunks, Advent of Snow White of the Hell, Say Say Say(HMR), The Moment When a Fox Becomes a Wolf, and My Boyfriend is a Vampire.

Quote (Jaja_merope)
In second place would be Pig Bride. If you don't know Pig Bride, here's the summary:
A rich senator's son Si-Joon has a recurring nightmare about being eight years old and lost in the woods. In his dream, he is forced to marry a strange girl whose face is obscured behind a pig mask. Unsettling as it is, at least it’s just a dream… On his sixteen birthday, though, the girl with the pig mask,Mu Yeon Park, appears in his room — declaring that she’s come to share their first night together as husband and wife!

Well, underneath her mask is a really beautiful face. Just saying, though. Too bad it was licensed so they had to stop translating it...

I like Pig Bride too! It's a pity it got licensed. Beggingeyes

happypasta1111Date: Monday, 25/Oct/2010, 3:26 AM
Private
hyun-bin and hyung in love in the mask
they are just awesome :D

iktou from shugo chara
becasue hes just too hot and cool XD

my boyfriend is a vampire
amuzing and intersting

digimon
just plain---AWESOME yeahhah BETTER THAN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bleach
funny scenes and alotta intersting action

katekyo hitman reborn
addicting!!!!!!!!!

one piece
tooooooo funny

nastue and gray in fairytale
:3 too awesome addicting actions and funny

beezulbulb
do i have to explain?
just too wicked and awesome
SHOUTS
MANGA!!!!!!!(and manwa--i dont noe what that is soorry Beggingeyes )

coryDate: Monday, 25/Oct/2010, 2:08 PM
Private
My favorite manga of all time is Tokyo Crazy Paradise by Nakamura Yoshiki sensei. The story plot was great, and the characters are fresh. I just love Kyoko and Sho ( wish every yakuza guy was as cute as him love )
sapphireDate: Sunday, 31/Oct/2010, 1:54 AM
Private
There are so many good ones out there!!! RedFox1 So it’s really hard to decide but right now I think my fav is…bleach. eyebrows It was my first and I don’t think I’ve really come across anything else quite like it yet. Though it’s been very heartbreaking lately Beggingeyes …Ichigo can’t see Rukia! Crying

Rukia is probably my fav character! Why? Because she is awesome!!!

PugsleyDate: Thursday, 04/Nov/2010, 11:54 PM
Private
I am a huge Yaoi lover, so my most of my Favs are Yaoi related.

Favorite Yaoi Manga & Favorite All Time Manga

• Viewfinder [Finder Series] by Yamane Ayano

Favorite Manwha
    (both yaoi)

• Boy Princess
  • Let Dai

Favorite Manga

• Bleach
  • Blame!

ヽ(◕^ڡ^◕)ノ

onion19

• RockgollemDate: Monday, 08/Nov/2010, 6:29 AM
    Private
    Fruits Basket and Suzuka!
    BlackLillyDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 1:54 PM
    Lieutenant
    I think id have to have a tie between One Piece and Bleach for manga's geek As for Mabwha, i think it would be My boyfriend is a vampire and crazy girl shin bia! m015
    setsunaDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 9:08 PM
    Private
    HAVE TO SAY BLOOD+ IS MY FAV. Saya is just bad assed
    bellaDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 9:22 PM
    Private
    HMMMMM i think it is anatolia story ans From Far away. Have you read? They are the best ever!
    OMG! eyebrows

And I love manga with selfish seme :) (yaoi) giggle

nikiaDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 10:16 AM
    Private
    My boyfriend is a vampire <3 i love that... story line and so on ;D
    NoxisDate: Tuesday, 14/Dec/2010, 7:29 AM
    Private
    [color=purple]Favorite Manga: wow its hard to limit it to just one but, Skip Beat I love it haven't gotten to the end yet but I love it. Another is Ardour, Midnight Children, Midnight Secretary just to a name a few.

[color=red]Favorite Manwha: what first comes to mind is My Boyfriends a Vampire, and thats because I am reading it here. There was another one I was reading and loved but I can't remember the name of it and was taken down because it was licensed. Its about a all girl band( that looks like guys) that go to a all girl Rose type prestigeous academy except the singer, who audtioned dressed as a girl who is really a cute girly boy. he goes to the notorious school next store. The female lead is the "prince" of her school and the girly boy is the "princess" of his school (they start to date). Shes shy and he has a temper and knows how to fight. ITs really a good read. Wish I knew what it was.
    Crying

CrystleDate: Monday, 27/Dec/2010, 4:34 AM
    Private
    Wow I have a ton of Manga's to look up now after reading everyones favorites.

My favorite Manga is one a read a few years ago called From Far Away. :)

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
    • Page 1 of 8
    • »
    Search:

Affliates
    Copyright MyCorp © 2024