[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Love in the Mask (Manhwa by HYR(Han yu Rang))
Love in the Mask
RosaAzulDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 7:48 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

Title : Love in the Mask
Manhwaka(s) : Han Yu Rang
Genre(s) : Action, Comedy, Drama, Gender Bender, Martial Arts, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Slice Of Life, Tragedy
Length : 32 Volumes [Complete]
Description : Hyun-bin grew up under the cruel hand of street gangsters, selling gum in the subway with her little brother. However, after an unfortunate event, Hyun-bin runs away and is taken in to be trained to become a bodyguard. However, she must hide that she is female, and pose as a man. And so, for eight years, she grows up as a cold, male bodyguard. But is this how she'll be forever?

so guys I'm sure everyone already read this.
I really really like this, it's awsome the story and the art.
Gender Bender is now one of my must-read genres.
When i read the first chapter..iit was really said, because that little girl (Hyun-bin) lost the person she like the most. After that she is working as bodyguard. Must be very hard because as girl there are boys you can't defear easily. But I think she is doing that great.

tell me what you think of the story.
love Azu~

cavinggirlDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 7:00 PM
Private
I really like this one too. There was some controversy about how 'real' the fighting was (or wasn't) in comments that I read on Mangafox but I just find it weird when people criticize a manwha for not being realistic enough. It's a story! How is Harry Potter real? Or Lord of the Rings? Or all the Hollywood fights where people bash each other up and then just walk away. That doesn't happen in real life. But this is a story...meant to be enjoyed for the escape from reality that it is. Bishies aren't real life either (*sob*) but I sure do like reading about them.

So yeah for Love in the Mask!

IsisDate: Monday, 12/Jul/2010, 2:55 AM
Private
love in the mask is the best!! yay for girls who pretend to be guys eyebrows
amiDate: Tuesday, 13/Jul/2010, 2:47 PM
Private
well, for me, most manhwas of Han Yu Rang are so superficial. There are no connect between the relationship! But I have to say Love in the Mask is a really good story! The storyline is clear and deep! It's just the sort of manhwa I have to read! :)
oki-nichanDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 10:40 PM
Private
I kind of not sure about this manga. It was okay but I like the main female with the other guy better. Hmm
annieDate: Thursday, 15/Jul/2010, 1:02 AM
Private
i really want to know if the kid that died in the begginen is still alive im thinking he is so i hope he is eyebrows eyebrows .
swtlilaznDate: Thursday, 15/Jul/2010, 1:12 AM
Private
The story line is awsome to read and make me want to read more plus the genre is comedy and romance and I love to read that with a twist of gender bender to it, too.
cycyDate: Thursday, 15/Jul/2010, 4:29 PM
Private
I love this one.... its the first korean manhwa that i've and
so far its really really good
jccmusic121Date: Monday, 26/Jul/2010, 9:17 PM
Private
I was actually reading that on mangafox! But, because of all the trouble going on, it keeps giving me trouble. But, they're not done translating others and of course, they need to be careful because sites are being taken down. Either way, I actually really like this story! I didn't think I would like it as much as I did. The first chapter did get me though because if anyone has a sibling, like I do, it's hard to imagine them dying before you. So, it got me and I love it. RedFox1
RiddleDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 9:45 PM
Private
I love tragedies so I love it! Makes me cry. Beggingeyes Of course if I had my way I would change a few things, like how the love triangles work out in this story. But I really like this story.

PS. Since when are fighting scenes in manga/manhwa realistic? I mean really! fire

"...As long as you wear this, come what will
No one will notice, and you they cannot kill
I ask you to not worry about me
As I said, we are twins, there's no difference to see!"

Servant of Evil, Len

hollisterluvDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:34 PM
Private
I actually loved this manga in the beginning ! :D But it kinda dragged... I don't know why. I got tired of it. The story seems kind of slow and it's like 32 volumes!? I think? I don't remmeber, but it was a lot. I looked through the raws and it seemed like it wasn't really going anywhere plotwise.
kooleyes55Date: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 1:13 AM
Sergeant
wow, I had no idea this manhwa has 32 volume... amazing! yeahhah
ange_TaurusDate: Monday, 02/Aug/2010, 11:37 PM
Private
IM IN LOVE!!!!!! RedFox1

Post edited by ange_Taurus - Monday, 02/Aug/2010, 11:38 PM
DebsDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 10:46 PM
Private
I love this series, it's one of my favourites at the moment, I want to see more of it lol :-)
mangamonkeyDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 10:54 PM
Private
I was really excited about this till I browsed a thread in another forum and someone posted a comment about who she ends up with. tiptip Totally turned me off at that point. (I'm still crossing my fingers that it's a misunderstanding cause the comment posted was based on viewing raws - not an actual translation) Because of that - I probably won't read it till it's completely scanlated now.
ZeraLordDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 11:01 PM
Private
I know ho she will end up whit 2 but The story is really Intresting all the way to the end so Ewen Taw i know i will follow it
lunatariDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 0:07 AM
Private
yay for love in the mask cant wait for teh next chapter,
xsmileyfaceDate: Thursday, 19/Aug/2010, 4:29 PM
Private
i think this is a good manga. but its so long and there are so many chapters. i hope the ending gets revealed soon.
theonlyone11Date: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 2:39 PM
Private
oh~ love in the mask !!
i think it is a good menhwa too...
maybe it is tooo loooong!!! but The story is really Interesting!!
I really hate yun yae- ha !! she is just Spoiled ....
am Sort of like chun bi-rak< the guy with the long hair XD
can not wait for the end of it^^

Post edited by theonlyone11 - Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 3:50 PM
MiertenDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 4:18 PM
Private
This seems a series best to read a volume at a time rather than a chapter at a time.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Love in the Mask (Manhwa by HYR(Han yu Rang))
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024