[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Love in the Mask (Manhwa by HYR(Han yu Rang))
Love in the Mask
min_xizzDate: Tuesday, 29/Nov/2011, 8:49 PM
Private
i realy love this mahwa, although I just see the raws in other web. but i'm glad, finally happy ending. Yaaayy. giggle
innoDate: Sunday, 18/Dec/2011, 11:59 PM
Private
Initially I really loved this manhwa, but I thought the ending was really rushed and strange (funny how I feel it was rushed when it ran for 32 vol! Lol!) But then again I can't really say I felt fulfilled with the ending.
DanutzaOverHereDate: Monday, 02/Jan/2012, 11:07 AM
Private
I hated the ending. It was as if she didn't care about Yun Ha at all. tiptip
meryweather69Date: Monday, 09/Jan/2012, 7:41 PM
Private
I read this manga (I started in French but there was not a result I ended up in English) it is really great I even tried to find him in Drama.
The story is well constructed and really interesting, I found the end quite cute
gamersoulDate: Thursday, 26/Jan/2012, 7:47 AM
Private
i think the end is not bad but a bit sad for Bi rak. Beggingeyes
LotusCoDate: Wednesday, 01/Feb/2012, 8:38 AM
Private
i thought it was a sad story becuz in the begining she was unable to get what she wanted meaning the guy becuz she had to live her life as a guy so she could live and that at the part were the guy with the silver hair dies i found that to be so sad cuz that guy was so kind that he would give his life for her and he dies with out knowing that when she said she loved him he thought it was not true i jst love this story but its truly a sad story to read

i love manga
Michiru-chanDate: Wednesday, 01/Feb/2012, 9:44 PM
Private
Love In The Mask was amazing!!

at the beginning i cried as it was sad to see the little brother die Beggingeyes
But it was my first manhwa ever and i enjoyed reading it!! yayayay
DND6201Date: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 5:08 PM
Private
gender benders is not my fav, but I like the drawing style of this manhwa love
ThaneDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:18 PM
Private
My favourite manhwa.. Read all of it in less than 2 days. Thats unhealthy, but pretty damn awesome if you ask me!
amayahimeDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:43 PM
Private
I have read this manhwa and it is great. I was a little disappointed with the ending but all in all it was great. I reread it all the time. I read all of this authors manhwa. yayayay
parisjmcDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 4:57 AM
Private
I liked the beginning the middle but the whole "lost memory" thing came out of no where that just kinda messed up the whole story for me. I was happy she got together with the main guy but that whole thing with the memory loss and husband thing ruined it a little.
purplemittinsDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 6:11 PM
Private
I've got to agree, I wasn't that impressed with the ending either. It just kept on carrying on and on and on. it would never stop. Although i did think the last few pages was awesome xD I'm a sucker for happy endings!
barbie2Date: Tuesday, 21/Feb/2012, 12:27 PM
Private
Happy ending... but the main male character is stupid, he can't recognize the main female character is a girl until they told him tiptip
VeeDate: Friday, 24/Feb/2012, 6:59 AM
Private
i really...really.... really love this manhwa.

This is the first time I cry while reading manga or manhwa.

All the caracters is just perfect, actually I wanted this manhwa end with Hyunbin and Birak as the couple, but it doesn't end that way. But, is okay since Birak's son and Hyunbin's daughter looks like will be lov each other in the future..... m015

Manga/Manhwa and Ice Cream Lover,,

Post edited by Vee - Friday, 24/Feb/2012, 7:06 AM
girlflower388Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 7:56 PM
Private
I really loved this manga once a chapter came out, I read it and couldn't wait until the next chapter to come out
sara-zandeDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 6:15 PM
Private
hello and have good time
i am a new and i am happy for join the site
and i love love in the mask i think this manhwa very beautiful but a bit sad and tragic but is very good and i love it
unanebunaDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 10:19 PM
Private
i realy loved this manga and i`ve read and lived the story with the characters, i`ve reread it once it was finished ali_105
i`m the tipe that cry's alot at stories so i`ve shed lots of tears at this one ali_101
JibrilDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 9:02 AM
Private
i liked reading love in the mask. the story was really interesting. But i personally didnt like the last few pages. The memory loss was interesting but the view in the future was a bit too much.

Post edited by Jibril - Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 9:11 AM
moiDate: Friday, 27/Apr/2012, 1:23 PM
Private
in my eyes it's a typical "classical" manhwa, comparable to those by hwang mi-ri...
I don't want to criticise them but they are just not as "authentic" and complex as other works I read...nevertheless it's nice to read manhwa/manga as this one once in a while...
I sympathized with the heroine but
fannygitaDate: Thursday, 10/May/2012, 1:26 PM
Private
was this manhwa that fun? I only read HMR's manhwa and never try to read another.
which one better? please tell me :3
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Love in the Mask (Manhwa by HYR(Han yu Rang))
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024