[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » 1/2 Prince (Manhua)
1/2 Prince
AineDate: Saturday, 03/Jul/2010, 10:53 AM
Sergeant
hey does someone read this??
i'm reading this and it's awesome
those bishies are really
shine shine
I recommend everyone to read it
love love
everyone please tell me your opnion on it!!

yeahhah

GeneDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:02 AM
Private
I'm reading that right now. It reminds of Yureka but 1/2 prince is much funnier and having a heroine as the main character is pretty cool.
winnie08Date: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:14 AM
Private
i've been following this manga. even the novel.. prince's character is refreshing, he/she's not the usual cool main character. and i'm hoping that she and gui will end up together in the end.. ^_^
yumikichiDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:29 AM
Private
I have not read it but when I saw a preview and the summary Sure I will be reading it

Im a big fan of anything that implies boy/girl duality RedFox1

MaggiSDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:37 AM
Sergeant
I think 1/2 Prince is a great manga
now i'm looking for similar ones

Added (08.Jul.2010, 12:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
ops!!
1/2 Prince is manhua from Taiwan.

nusaDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 11:38 AM
Private
i love this manhua........the plot really nice and also the drawing make me want to read it....^_^
mizukiDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 2:14 PM
Private
I'm reading that right now. it very good Manwha
michelousDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 2:36 PM
Private
didn't likr thay one
just wasn't up to my standerds
ErrorDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 8:00 PM
Private
i like 1/2 prince. But i prefer the novel to the manwha. though not being able to read Chinese means that the manwha is farther ahead than the novels, (in what i can comprehend) even though the novels are actually finished.
moonshineDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 11:42 PM
Private
I'm following this manhua now, I really like it. I prefer the novels though, they're more detailed. I think there's a group which is translating them (they're halfway through?) called Prince Revolution, but i dont know the website.
ErrorDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 7:51 AM
Private
http://halfprince.wordpress.com/halfprince-main/

that's the website

mitsukiDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 1:21 AM
Private
I love 1/2 Prince!! Prince is sooo totally hot shine :shine: shine
faechildeDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 6:26 AM
Sergeant
I've yet to start reading this one? What's is it about and why do you all say it's great? Thanks.
cavinggirlDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 7:02 PM
Private
OK...I wasn't attracted by the summary but if you all say it's so good then I will give it a try. This is why I like forums. It's nice to hear from people who are fans of a story to see if it's really worth it.
coconaDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 10:58 PM
Private
Quote (Aine)
It reminds of Yureka but 1/2 prince is much funnier and having a heroine as the main character is pretty cool.

awww because I saw the wonderful pictures of the bishies on this forum I could not ignore them yeahhah I was wondering from wich manga/manhua they came from !!! so this is this manhua !! I didn't know it was chinese !! and I have just started reading it and it is awsome !! at first i was thinking yeah kinda like video role player games, classic... but awwww since the main character is a girl !!! it changes everything !!! and gender bender ! ahaha this is so hilarous ! I LOVE IT !!! love

yahooo! thankssss for the hard work !!
swtlilaznDate: Thursday, 15/Jul/2010, 1:06 AM
Private
I love 1/2 prince :RedFox1:. I read it like 5 or six time and never got tire of it.
SilverOrchidDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 7:37 AM
Private
I've read chapters of it. And was amazed of the artworks, & storytelling within this series. I recommend this series to anyone.. I've even read this story to my sister whom is picky about manga/manhua material, & she wanted to know what happened next.
Personaly I wished this was made into a anime series.. But a production needs to accept a story.. -__-; And not much Korean manga/manhua is chosen..

The artist of 1/2 Prince is genius, in making this into a gender bender type of stance.. That it shows that females are capable in standing on their own.. Even though love & respect holds different meaning within the real world, & the cyber world.

Good series, & hilarious outcomes.. ^^

Royal7121Date: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 1:10 AM
Private
I loved 1/2 Prince ever since I read the first chapter. >w<
When I first read it. . . only 2 volumes were released so far. So I'm super glad that it's being released as new chapters are released! *A*
OasisDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 6:54 AM
Private
I'm currently reading 1/2-Prince as well. I love it so much~ I'm constantly waiting in great anticipation for new chapters to come out. I've even started reading the original light novel. I don't like reading books, but it's really good! love love

Post edited by Oasis - Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 6:54 AM
RinDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 10:58 PM
Private
hehe I love this manhua XDD I mean meatbun's marriage?! XD And I love how she shows others (in the game) how a bishie is suppose to look and act like
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » 1/2 Prince (Manhua)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024