[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » 1/2 Prince (Manhua)
1/2 Prince
ZeraLordDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 11:03 PM
Private
hehe this Manwha is just Super love how she act and The members in the Group specialy Love prince FC lol only sad part it only Comes one chapter ewry Month but still super series
WinterTailDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 11:33 PM
Major general
I love it as well. It was one of the first mmorpg manwha's Ive ever really sunk my teeth into. I still enjoy reading it. It also makes me laugh so hard as well like with the new expention pack with the bathing and having to use to the bathroom yeahhah it made me laugh so hard.

Oh I read that a few fans are trying to make a game like second life.

finalfantasyloverDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 2:15 AM
Private
When I started reading this, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised, though. It's actually a really entertaining read. I'm laughing with every chapter I read.
I love the meat bun. Honestly such a great source of humour.
mÜrazakiDate: Monday, 16/Aug/2010, 8:06 AM
Private
Man! This Taiwanese work was quite a surprise.

I never paid much attention to taiwanese comics, but this was just so Good! yeahhah

I recommended this to my friends and they got hooked! yayayay

Kinda reminds me of the GUILD hahahaha.

holrofDate: Monday, 16/Aug/2010, 11:24 PM
Lieutenant
I don't know what made me pick this one up, but I think it's pretty funny RedFox1 can't wait to see what happens next
MunchDate: Saturday, 21/Aug/2010, 4:34 PM
Private
Every time I read this I burst out laughing - the story is very funny and the artwork is really well done I really love it it's great
daboycmdDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 4:59 PM
Private
for some reason i stayed away from this manga even though it was one of my favorite genres gender bender, but the idea of it all being done in a game did not sit well with me until i read Yureka and loved so i went back to half prince and loved it even more.
Scorp10nDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 10:00 AM
Private
I've been following this to, both the manhwa an the noevel translation. It reminded me of the Sword Art Online.
I've tried to read the novel after the manhwa was started to lag, usually the novel is way in front of the manga, but not for this one, that was a disappointment, but still I've enjoyed reading the novel to.
RosaAzulDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 4:07 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I love reading this Manhua. The art is really beautiful as you can see I use pics of this manhua as RN's banner.
The Prince Character is great: I love prince personality, even if she/he doesn't have a sense for love/romance.she/he takes care of his/her friends if they need help.
but i also like when he's/she's on his/her 'Blood Elf' mode. because I like bad boys *grins*

I recommend everyone who hasn't read it. It's a good story with a beautiful art.

BabethDate: Tuesday, 31/Aug/2010, 3:41 AM
Private
Half Prince is the best!!! The bishies and the story: everything is awesome!!!

Post edited by Babeth - Tuesday, 31/Aug/2010, 8:32 AM
GobDate: Tuesday, 31/Aug/2010, 10:38 PM
Private
Its a really funny manwha i love the expressions of gui ^^ oh and who else really wishes u could buy a meatbun plushie/pillow Beggingeyes ?
I really wish though that prince goes back to his nooby armor or atleast doesnt use that bulky armor it really doesnt fit him :/ .
WhitefireDate: Wednesday, 01/Sep/2010, 4:39 AM
Private
Yes another fan of 1/2 Prince. I absolutely love this series. I'm following both the manga and the novel. Prince cracks me up he/she is so clueless. I can't wait to find out who Prince picks in the end. I'm personally rooting for Gui! Wicked seems to love the old Xiao Lan and only seems to admire Prince. What does everyone else think? If you haven't read this you should seriously consider doing so. Well worth the read and very funny. It cracks me up every time I reread it.
DeszieDate: Thursday, 02/Sep/2010, 7:34 AM
Private
I agree with Whitefire (and probably a few other people, whose names I can't remember). I hope she goes with Gui! He's so cute. I love 1/2 Prince, so funny! Recommended to practically anyone who enjoys a good laugh!
strigoiDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 10:33 PM
Private
shine 1/2 prince is currently one of my favorite mangas on my reading list... prince is such a hot bishi and the meatbun is also kawaii! shine *wishes there was really a virtual world like second life*
HeartfrostDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 11:11 PM
Private
I think its a funny story, and the blood prince kills all bu ha ha ha!
angryriverDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 11:16 PM
Private
This is one of my (+100 points) favorite manhua. I like how clueless her character is and how she judges Gui and Wicked on her dates with them based on the food during their dates.(sorry if i spoiled anything). I love how meatbun and phoenix can marry.(once again sorry for anything i spoiled). Over all its a very amusing manhua.
KuranDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 0:24 AM
Private
this mangas awesome lol <3
BonBonDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:11 PM
Private
I love this series, I got a relative to buy the manga for me and now I'm waiting patiently for them to come back. I can't wait.
anon_rosaDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:25 PM
Private
gr8 manga
meiyukiDate: Monday, 27/Sep/2010, 3:52 AM
Private
I'm reading it right now but waiting for the next chapter to be release. it is a very good Manwha!! I'm so loving it that don't know what to say next.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » 1/2 Prince (Manhua)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024