[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
What was Your Very First Anime?
KaninDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 8:51 PM
Private
It was either Robotech/Macross or Gigantor, I cant remember which.
ralphsmumDate: Sunday, 06/Mar/2011, 7:17 AM
Private
Sailor Moon was my first anime. I was 10 years old and I got hooked like crazy!. After that it was Pokemon and Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z.
KiferaDate: Sunday, 06/Mar/2011, 12:10 PM
Private
And my very first anime was Sailor Moon. I watched it when I was in 6th grade!
And still have pictures in my computer with this anime!
m016
yoshi_mikiDate: Tuesday, 08/Mar/2011, 11:19 PM
Private
My very first anime must have been Sailormoon - i was obsessed with the series and i still have them all today dubbed in cantonese! I then discovered Gundam series and finally Fushigi Yugi was my very first subbed japanese anime and i discovered a whole new world! yayayay
KJ77Date: Wednesday, 09/Mar/2011, 5:31 AM
Private
tiptip it has been 15 years since I was watching anime and it hard to remember, but I will say it must be DORAEMON coz I found it in my old diary there is doraemon story that I wrote. it so embrasing but unitl now I still love it.

Added (09/Mar/2011, 6:31 Am)
---------------------------------------------
my first anime is DORAEMON and unitl now I still watch it. but from this anime I continue to looking for another anime, manga and especially manhwa.

wkdaceDate: Wednesday, 09/Mar/2011, 10:10 PM
Private
Ouran High School is my very first anime i think, it had a good plot but wish there was more chemisty between the main characters! Hoping to see season two of it, as some says it should be out soon but not too sure!
EezaDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 5:41 PM
Private
My very first anime, that's a difficult one, I think my very first anime was Yu-Yu-Hakushu or was it Sailor Moon Or DBZ.
rhazDate: Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 9:10 AM
Private
well.. my very first anime who have really catch my evrything RedFox1
..is Fushigi yUugi... i really lyk tamahome..alot and i will never stop lyking him.. till now.. he's still be my idol.. if il be giving a chance i would lyk to become miaka in the story.. sometimes im thinkin to read books in the library.. hoping to be swallow by the book just lyk miaka in the story hahahaha lolz yeahhah
danimalDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 8:03 AM
Private
Ranma 1/2 was my first Anime. I didn't know what it was until many years later. Gender bending is always a fun story.
spagtagDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 11:48 AM
Private
My first anime i ever watched was Drangon ball z when i was in grade 5
JennyDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 11:10 PM
Private
My very first anime is Ai to Yuuki no Pig Girl Tonde Buurin (or Buurin - That's what I usually name it) if I remember correctly since I have watch this quite long time ago. and I still love this anime love
Gene1481Date: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 2:03 AM
Private
I think it was Doraemon. Best anime ever when I was a kid :P
NomimoDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 4:07 AM
Private
I don't really remember, but I think it was Sorceror Stabber Orphen, either that or Saiyuki... Or Noir. XD I really don't remember... Might've been Cowboy Bebop...
dragonflysDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 4:38 AM
Private
My very first anime was vampire knight. my other brother showed it to me and i fell in love with anime. love javascript://
juceDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 10:57 PM
Private
My first anime was Sailor Moon. I was in love with Mamoru XD
and I think I watched Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne during the same period, both are still my old time favorites <3
BetrizDate: Sunday, 03/Apr/2011, 8:18 AM
Private
Hmm, the very first anime I watched, ever, would have to be Sailor Moon. But back then I didn't know what 'anime' was. So I don't know if it counts. I guess the next 2 animes I watched (still unaware of what anime was mind you) were Dragonball Z and Gundam Wing. These shows were on TV. The first anime I watched knowing it was anime was Inuyasha and I fell in love hard. I spent 4-5 years caught up in the manga and when it ended... I think it ended sometime in 2007, I was so upset. The ending was...not bad...but I really wanted more.
NekoChiiDate: Sunday, 03/Apr/2011, 7:58 PM
Private
before i knew the differences between anime and cartoons it was between pokemon and DBZ

after that it was fruits basket (all time fav.) love

neko neko hyper love kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AnnaDate: Sunday, 03/Apr/2011, 8:10 PM
Private
I think my first amine was sailor moon or dragon ball z. They were both really good shine for the the time.
sannaDate: Wednesday, 06/Apr/2011, 2:12 PM
Private
When I was little (many many years ago) I loved anime (without knowing about anime) and watched many dubbed animes like Candy Candy, Sandybelle (Haro! Sandiberu), Rai (Genshi Shonen Ryu), Cobra and later on Sailor Moon. But my favourite was Silver Fang (Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin), best anime ever! Even though I found some parts were strange, but some years ago I got an explanation why it was strange, because I found the DVD-box with the original version and realized that it was a censored version I had watched. So finally I got some answers and was really happy to get to watch the series with the original sound too (Japanese). By this time I also understood what an anime was and got Vampire Knight from a friend because she thought I would like it. And yes I liked, I loved it!
gustofwindDate: Thursday, 07/Apr/2011, 6:10 AM
Private
hmm... my first anime would have to be sailormoon and then dragonball z.
i remember watching sailormoon every morning before i would go to kindergarten. haha

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024