[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
What was Your Very First Anime?
lazygirlDate: Saturday, 26/May/2012, 8:10 PM
Private
Ranma. Seven seasons.With all positives and negatives. I accepted that anime as smth fresh, very funny and not stupid. Then Miyadzakis films finished my otakus education. Good luck!
chris-kunDate: Saturday, 09/Jun/2012, 2:40 PM
Private
The first Anime I watched was dragon ball z.

I still love the anime, even though I've watched it all the way through many times now.

Doesn't get old or boring.
mitsuki988Date: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 11:31 PM
Private
My first anime was Sailor moon watching it on TV dubbed. Good thing for the internet, I found the rest of sailor moon series but other great anime with subtitles, and discovered manga.
virginbrideDate: Saturday, 23/Jun/2012, 7:10 AM
Private
I'll never be able to forget my first anime experience.

I had just returned home from the airport after visiting relatives in China with my mom for almost 2 months and found my cousin watching something in Japanese with English subtitles in my living room. I started in the middle of it, but it didn't take me long to fall in love. I was only seven at the time and almost immediately fell in love with the art style, storyline, characters, and language. It was a shoujo anime called Kimagure Orange Road, about a teenage boy who's family had telekinesis and such powers where they could transport themselves through time or something. His family had to hide it from others, but the problem was that the protagonist was unable to control his powers and would accidentally teleport through time. His other problem is that when he does travel through time, he loses his clothes in the process. So you follow his school life as he tries to win the girl and sort out his own turmoils. After watching that, I was forever hooked on anime.
hahaha. yayayay
mim_star1124Date: Tuesday, 26/Jun/2012, 5:56 AM
Private
My first anime that got me addicted to it was... GHOST FIGHTER! For me, it was awesome. There had been great fighting scenes and had some adventurous stuff. Since then, I have develop a great passion for anime...
TalieDate: Saturday, 30/Jun/2012, 4:54 PM
Private
Howls Moving Castle was the 1st Japanese animation I ever watched, and i absolutely loved it. Though the 1st anime series that i watched was Full Metal Panic! It was the 1st show to ever make me really actually laugh out loud continuously and because of that i became a massive fan of japanese animations.
RenRei00Date: Sunday, 15/Jul/2012, 8:03 PM
Private
The very first Anime I ever saw was Pokemon English dub by 4Kids.

Post edited by RenRei00 - Sunday, 15/Jul/2012, 8:12 PM
akira19Date: Tuesday, 17/Jul/2012, 3:58 PM
Private
my favorite and very first anime is ASTRO BOY...... ali_061
i saw it on animax when i was in 8th grade......
that was the start of my anime and manga life... he he he ali_105
MisuzuChanDate: Sunday, 29/Jul/2012, 1:58 AM
Private
My first anime was Naruto xD

The series had been licensed in France and get on TV been a few days.
JessdinizDate: Tuesday, 31/Jul/2012, 5:56 PM
Private
Wow... now that is way back.

I'm from Brazil and when I was a child there was a really famous anime there called "Cavaleiros do Zodiaco", the name in English if "Saint Seiya - knights of the zodiac" (if I'm not mistaken). That was way before the dragon ball series started. Obviously the dragon ball series was my next one, followed by rare times when I watched sailor moon (You might hate me now, but I never liked this one) and then sakura cardcaptor.

It's really interesting cause not many people I know ever seen Saint Seiya. Have you guys seen it? And what did you think?

My friend just bought the first season and we haven't watched since we were really small (8-10) so it will be interesting to watch again from an adults perspective. It will be nostalgic for sure!
BelbeiteDate: Wednesday, 01/Aug/2012, 3:11 PM
Private
My very first anime was ..... Dragon Ball ! I enjoy this anime even now when I watch it in television. I have watched Ranma 1/2 too around the same time and I wished to be in the anime with my heroes... How nostalgic ! And I watched Sailor Moon too. This isn't so bad bad either if I remember I was 8 years old so I think I can be forgiven for this ;-)

But it's in this period of time I began to really enjoy anime.
Oh and in France we have also hokuto no Ken. This anime is really known not because it was a good one, but because the dubbing is so idiotic !! Like this in a moment in the anime : knife of kitchen !!! response of the other guy : Knife of dining room ! It's really dumb. And the reason is this : they think Hokuto no Ken was really too violent so they changed the way of speaking for the entire anime .
Beggingeyes
crizlDate: Sunday, 05/Aug/2012, 8:24 PM
Private
Saber Marionette J! Crying
it was so awesome that my heart still weavers when I hear it (the sad parts).
hickabeeDate: Tuesday, 07/Aug/2012, 9:01 AM
Private
I was like still in 4 grade and i had disobey my mom and stayed up late and saw inuyasha at first i had no idea what it was but liked it and now read and watch them more then ever
Robert18Date: Saturday, 25/Aug/2012, 11:27 AM
Private
my first anime was pokemon, but that was before i knew the diffrence between a cartoon and a anime, then i watced tenchi muyo gxp.
shamieDate: Saturday, 25/Aug/2012, 1:29 PM
Private
hmmm. As my brain remember, my very first anime was hunter x hunter.
Every episode of it is interesting and exciting. yayayay
AlysonDate: Friday, 31/Aug/2012, 4:47 PM
Private
My first anime was Card Captor Sakura from CLAMP, I read manga, watched movies, bought soundtracks!!!
Then I watched Fruits Basket, Evangelion, Kimi ni todoke, Nodame cantabile...
Oly_AthenaDate: Wednesday, 05/Sep/2012, 10:55 PM
Private
Wow! is a very dificult question! If i don't remember bad was sailor moon, Dragon ball... maybe Heidi, was when I was 5 years i'm not sure, could also be Dragon Quest, saint seiya or Magic Knight Rayearth.

Wait, wait! I remember that! just was a baby only 4 or 5 years. I saw Candy Candy with my mom XD, both cried in the end of the show. Beggingeyes
makazuDate: Friday, 07/Sep/2012, 9:02 PM
Private
My first anime is either Pilot Candidate or Outlaw Star. shine
It's one of the two. yayayay
IllyriaDate: Sunday, 09/Sep/2012, 10:37 AM
Private
Pokemon. It was the first anime that broad casted in our country few years ago. (I think it was at least 10 years ago.)
Truth is I've never really understood it. Even in my early age I was against animal cruelty but I still watched it. It's kinda sad. Nah
ChooperDate: Thursday, 20/Sep/2012, 9:57 PM
Private
My first aniemes has to be Saber Rider und die Star Sheriffs , Milla Superstar and Captain Tsubasa .
Oh my god at that time i have ben in 2 grade.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024