[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
What was Your Very First Anime?
gabiDate: Monday, 29/Nov/2010, 10:16 PM
Private
this is the most difficult question that i could answer..
i really don't recall because was so long ago.. but maybe.. just maybe.. was ( sorry if i write the names wrong but i watched with diferents names..)

Dragon ball.. or Sant seya.. or Dragons quest... sakura card captord.. sailormoon...shurato...

heheheh
i really am not sure

SeventhmoonDate: Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 2:49 AM
Private
ohh nice question my first anime wa i think kaikan phrase lol.. or in english they
call it sensual phrase it was a love story anime and well its very old since then i started to
get hooked on mangas that are smut when i watched this anime i started to look for the manga too..
and i found out that the manga is a smut manga while the anime wasnt smuty its more on love story,,
xMasakiLuvDate: Tuesday, 07/Dec/2010, 10:15 AM
Private
Haha, it will have to be SailorMoon ! Shortly after that, it would be Doraemon heehee >W<
NoxisDate: Monday, 13/Dec/2010, 1:40 AM
Private
hmmm my very first anime, I will never forget. Being the youngest child in the family and my closest sibling to my age was 10 years older than me, I didn't get to choose what we watched about 98% of the time. I sat down next to my sister thinking I was going to have watch one of her favs, (ie scare crow and mrs. king or Quantum Leap) but to my surprise I heard " Moon Prism Power!" A young heroine, whinney, lazey and a crybaby was fighting against evil. Yes, it was Sailormoon. Thats how it all started for me. My love anime, followed my manga (which I didn't discover till way later) was given to me by my sister. Now she rolls her eyes at this Otaku! Hehehehe giggle
ashDate: Wednesday, 15/Dec/2010, 4:32 PM
Private
hi my first anime was sailor moon as well i loved that anime right after school i would rush home at 3pm and watch it i never missed but 1 or 2 episodes after that i watched other animes on the same channel but i didnt know there was more one day when i stumbled upon a website and found a long list i was in heaven. then i discovered manga and i like it so much im really addicted to reading them.
kaminaryDate: Sunday, 26/Dec/2010, 9:38 AM
Private
Hi!. I`m new around here.... m024
I think my very first anime was something about robots and desert and war....I was too young to remember. But after that came Dragonball and Sailor Moon. These anime seemed to be very popular when I was in 2nd grade. Now I have to write them on a list so I won`t forget what I`ve watched...
KeleiosDate: Sunday, 26/Dec/2010, 3:48 PM
Private
My First anime was Sailor Moon because the WB (now CW) would show it early Sunday morning and I got hooked lol
CrystleDate: Monday, 27/Dec/2010, 4:39 AM
Private
Oh my gosh.. I don't think I even remember which came first. I think my first memories of anime where from cartoon network playing Sailor Moon and Dragonball. Outlaw Star was pretty amazing back then too.
taikiDate: Saturday, 01/Jan/2011, 11:52 AM
Private
Hmmm, it depends if you mean my first anime in a dubbed language or with subtitles.
First dubbed would be dragonballz
first with subtitles would prob be love hina or evangelion.
AlkaidDate: Tuesday, 04/Jan/2011, 9:36 AM
Private
Mine was Dragon Ball Z lol my parents were like addicted to it so yea, the the next was sailor moon then tokyo mew mew lol m016
allysya95Date: Thursday, 06/Jan/2011, 1:35 AM
Private
My first anime was Naruto and even now I still following it . Although it has become a 'really out of plot from the manga' anime, but... the story's still interesting to be watch. And I really like the character Uzumaki Naruto! If there is a person like that, I really felt like following him
RaijinDate: Tuesday, 11/Jan/2011, 0:44 AM
Private
My first anime was either yu yu hakusho or rurouni kenshin, can't remember which just that I was on vacation in the states and then I see it on tv and I can't stop watching. That was like 10 years ago
InfamousDate: Wednesday, 12/Jan/2011, 0:52 AM
Private
My first anime was actuallly Dragon Ball Z, the dub. I remember watching it when i was a kid and thinking it was so cool, and it was never sad because everyone that died came back to life
NikkiDate: Sunday, 23/Jan/2011, 6:03 PM
Private
I'm pretty sure mine was pokemon back when it was actually good (you know those first few seasons) and I was in second grade? But yeah I'd like to say though that it was DBZ and I was the only girl in my neighborhood that liked it so I always watched it with the boys or these two guys that were friends with my older sister and were like my older brothers, but yeah that was way before I knew the difference between cartoons and anime :) I learned the difference a few years ago when a friend introduced me to Naruto and I started watching it and Inuyasha online (soo glad they finished inuyasha with that last season recently), so after I watched those though I got addicted ^^

Added (23.Jan.2011, 9:03 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Raijin)
My first anime was actuallly Dragon Ball Z, the dub. I remember watching it when i was a kid and thinking it was so cool, and it was never sad because everyone that died came back to life

hahaha that is so true! DBZ is a classic, it will never get old :)

WildflowerDate: Tuesday, 25/Jan/2011, 3:21 PM
Private
Hmmm let me think, I think it's pokemon lol giggle
ellaDate: Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 7:29 AM
Private
mine was Dragon Ball Z haha...I was always excited going home just to watch it
cherryblossomsDate: Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 6:13 PM
Private
My first anime was Sailor Moon (watched it on CN as a kid). It is what started me into many years of anime obsession with lots of money spent. I still like it and do occasionally watch it online from time to time.
toes32Date: Friday, 28/Jan/2011, 5:18 PM
Private
I have seen many anime in my day but I think the one that really caught my interest and got me to start reading mangas and manhwas was Nana. I so sad that ai yazawa is not feeling to well and unable to continue the series I really want to know what happens to both nanas and I wish that they would make a season 2 anime from the volumes that still werent covered. I guess it's useless to hold my breath on that one. Crying
YoHoNoDate: Saturday, 29/Jan/2011, 5:53 AM
Private
If I remember correctly, my very first anime was Dragon Ball Z. Since then I have loved anime :)
ManazyaoiDate: Wednesday, 02/Feb/2011, 8:28 PM
Lieutenant
My First anime and still to this day most favorite is Card Captor Sakura giggle Wahh when I found out that there were animes and manga that were sorta link to it fell in luv even more even wit the sad and super depressing emo yet oh so romantic Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles that one made me cry ALOT Crying

Post edited by Manazyaoi - Wednesday, 02/Feb/2011, 8:30 PM
Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024