[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
What was Your Very First Anime?
gravitationDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 4:44 AM
Private
Hmm it was probably Sailor Moon as a child but later when I started getting into it properly my first for the Blood movie and Devilman
konatachanDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 10:46 AM
Private
My first ever anime was Sumomomo Momomo. It was quite different from everything else
I'd seen until then, so I started to look for more.
Somehow I might've gotten a bit addicted to anime that way.
silsamaDate: Thursday, 30/Jun/2011, 4:18 AM
Private
The first anime I watched, was Robotech, it was created in USA of three japanese anime: Super Dimension Fortress Macross , Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross and Genesis Climber Mospeada. I really liked it and even record it on videotape. I think that you can imagine that I am old giggle . Now I'm looking for the original series that were used to make, because I believe that them to must be great. eyebrows

"I have spread my dreams under your feet: tread softly because your tread upon my dreams."
MargieDate: Sunday, 03/Jul/2011, 6:30 AM
Private
ah, bring back memories. my first would be sailor moon...but im also considered magic knight rayearth as my first anime also
angedanetteDate: Saturday, 30/Jul/2011, 3:46 PM
Private
Mine was sailor moon (too giggle ) I was wathching the anime on foxKids when I was small and I found the manga one day in a shop by chance shine
It was my first and even now I love it !
LaurelDate: Thursday, 04/Aug/2011, 9:49 PM
Private
I think my very first anime was Fruits Basket. I remember watching an episode or two but not really liking it. Then I watched both seasons of Vampire Knight. Once I was used to the style I went back and realized I loved Fruits Basket, as well XD
marooDate: Friday, 05/Aug/2011, 9:52 PM
Private
my first anime was vampire knight.it was my friend suggestion & i cant say how thankfull i am.
and from that day on i get addicted to animes. love

nobody can change a person but someone can be a reason for a person to change.
violetpoofDate: Saturday, 13/Aug/2011, 6:37 AM
Private
The first anime when I was aware of japaniation has got to be sailormoon (I guess that is why its my ultimate fav.) I still remember the day it came out on channel 35 "premire" of the anime (in which it was actually Sailormoon R but who cares!? I didn't know that then xD )
anoliDate: Monday, 15/Aug/2011, 1:03 AM
Private
Hmm well I think my first anime was Sailormoon.(well actually at that time I didnt know it was anime...my friend told me.... but I really liked it and now I also like it.) Then I started to watch more of anime.
MajestiiDate: Thursday, 18/Aug/2011, 7:14 PM
Private
LOL, mine was probably Tokyo Mew mew :)
I being soo obsessed with it xD
KinuikaDate: Wednesday, 24/Aug/2011, 6:00 PM
Private
my very first anime was probably Digimon or Pokemon but to me that was more like a cartoon so I would say my very very first anime was Ouran e High School Host Club and i watched that when I was like in 2nd or 3rd grade but i watched it over a like a 100 times but it will never get old!
mandyDate: Thursday, 25/Aug/2011, 8:34 PM
Private
my very first anime was dbz and sailor moon
when i first saw it i all ways wonder was the people that made it as a prev.
lol. giggle when i think about it i was to yough to under stand then giggle

A. Mack
almondharuDate: Saturday, 27/Aug/2011, 4:41 AM
Private
my very fist anime... it was Sailormoon. and 2nd was pokemon
thanhDate: Saturday, 27/Aug/2011, 5:30 PM
Private
My very first anime was dragon balls and sailor moon. I watch it when I was little. Dragon Balls and Sailor Moon came on Toonami on the channel of Cartoon Network but sadly they don't shown tooami anymore. Beggingeyes I remember the whole episodes of Dragon balls.
riku-chanDate: Friday, 02/Sep/2011, 7:30 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
naruto :S yuck

thenatalieeDate: Thursday, 29/Sep/2011, 9:09 AM
Private
I actually don't remember...I feel like saying Sailor Moon but I feel as though I watched Digimon or Pokemon before that....LOL. Does Tom and Jerry count? yeahhah
dydyDate: Thursday, 06/Oct/2011, 10:58 AM
Private
my very first anime is really hard to determinate but i think it was in the tv show: "club dorthée" when i was 7-8 years old. in this tv show there was goldorak, sailor moon, nicky larson, ranma 1/2, gigi, saint-seiya... that was so great love
AndomielDate: Tuesday, 11/Oct/2011, 5:33 PM
Private
My first anime was Candy Candy.I was 8 years old and I loved it so much. Then it was pokemon in age of 13 and Vanpire Hunter D in age of 16. Then my ex-boyfriend gave me Naruto DVD. That was the real start. love
ShellDate: Wednesday, 12/Oct/2011, 8:26 AM
Private
My first anime is pokemon. Since it had been broadcasted on tv here, ever since my elementary school Happy And I grow up watching this anime(so many season..=3) XD Haha.. yayayay

Post edited by Shell - Wednesday, 12/Oct/2011, 8:45 AM
WolvianDate: Thursday, 13/Oct/2011, 9:50 PM
Private
My first anime was Pokemon. XD I watched it a long time ago when it first came out when I was 5 y/o.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » What was Your Very First Anime?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024