Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Code Geass
Code Geass
WinterTailDate: Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 7:50 PM
Major general
Code Geass
Episode(s): 50 Episodes,2 Seasons (25 each)
Genre(s): Action, Drama, Mecha, Psychological, Science Fiction, Supernatural
Summary: The Empire of Britannia has invaded Japan using giant robot weapons called Knightmare Frames. Japan is now referred to as Area 11, and its people the 11`s. A Britannian who was living in Japan at the time, Lelouch, vowed to his Japanese friend Suzaku that he`d destroy Britannia. Years later, Lelouch is in high school, but regularly skips out of school to go play chess and gamble on himself. One day, he stumbles on terrorists 11`s who`ve stolen a military secret and is caught by a member of the Britannian task force sent after them, who is Suzaku. As the rest of the squad arrives, Suzaku is shot for disobeying orders, while the military secret, a young girl, gives Lelouch the power of Geass, which makes anyone obey any order. While Suzaku is secretly made the pilot of Britannia`s brand new prototype Knightmare, Lancelot, Lelouch becomes the masked Zero to lead the rebellion to destroy Britannia once and for all.

-----------------------

Idk about if you guys seen this anime but all i got to say about this anime is that it's EPIC even for people who don't like mecha like anime. I've watched the series twice and i couldn't help but watch both seasons in a 25 hour period.
I high recommend this anime to anyone its one of the few anime i love.

SoulSlayerDate: Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 9:40 PM
Major general
this anime was GREAT. i cannot express how well done it was, plot wise. this anime is worth watching
WinterTailDate: Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 9:45 PM
Major general
I would have to agree. Its a thats got to be watched, if not tried. I cant wait for R3 or the name of the third series.
SoulSlayerDate: Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 9:48 PM
Major general
i really hope there is a R3 i have heard rumors but seen nothing definite... do you have any news?
WinterTailDate: Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 9:58 PM
Major general
Yeah i've heard about R3, but it wont be a continuation. It will be form C.C's past with a person who looks like lulu >> *goes looks for proof* hmm i use to find it but i cant at more *sigh* Idk anymore other then hope
SoulSlayerDate: Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 10:02 PM
Major general
i really wanted lulu to comeback..
WinterTailDate: Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 10:15 PM
Major general
Same i dont think he did either Hehe.

But man this has to be one of my favorite animes and I'm don't like mecha animes either lol

SoulSlayerDate: Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 10:18 PM
Major general

this and death note are my favorite animes
my favorite overall is rave master but that neither here nor there

Post edited by oturan21 - Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 10:19 PM
WinterTailDate: Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 11:53 PM
Major general
Lol yeah it's like Death Note and Gundma together XD so equicly awsome

Have u read the manga yet?

SoulSlayerDate: Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 11:59 PM
Major general
which manga?
WinterTailDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 1:13 AM
Major general
U didn't know? Code geass was originally an manga. So i'm guessing you haven't either XD lol. Ive been meaning to but never got around to it because i didn't wanna ruin my view of the anime ^_^
SoulSlayerDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 7:50 AM
Major general
well actually i was unsure which came first the manga or anime in this case. i saw many different version of the manga as well. there were too many spin offs.

i just did some research and found out the anime came first and then manga lol first time i saw that... the manga differs from the anime in that there are no knightmare frames... or at least thats what i read.

Post edited by oturan21 - Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 7:57 AM
HawkmoonDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 8:14 AM
Private
One of the best anime series ever. If you watched liked Gundam and Death Note then you will like this series for sure. The plot is intersting and the knightmare fight scenes are nicely done.
I can't wait for the third anime from this franchise. I really hope they will make it R3 and not some other series.
WinterTailDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 9:10 AM
Major general
@ oturan21:

Really? Wow that is a rare one, you don't see much of the anime first types. But yeah i know that there are many versons of the mangas like lulu's sister and suzaku's tales.

@ Hawk:

So So True.

MolenirDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 6:42 PM
Private
Hated it. Watched about 20 episodes of the first season, and realized, I didn't like any one of the characters. After the only decent princess got killed by Lelouch, I realized, I no longer cared at all, and deleted all the rest of the episodes. I have been happily geass free ever since.
linen201Date: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 6:59 PM
Private
Is it true that in the end Lelouch becomes immortal?

And starts a new life with C'C?

SoulSlayerDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 8:04 PM
Major general
thats what people believe but there are only theories so far. the anime never shows it and you never see it but you can infer some things but sinse there is no actual proof it can go either way... or atleast 3 different way. i personally believe lulu is alive but thats me.

Post edited by oturan21 - Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 8:04 PM
WinterTailDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 10:21 PM
Major general
Yeah there are only thesis and edited pictures. No Proof yet. It's also undecided between fans and stuff about the rumors about R3, weather its a continuation or going back into the pass of C.C.

@ Molenir: Aww really That sucks. I personally loved it.

SoulSlayerDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 10:38 PM
Major general
i see a manga that seems to be about the past but since code geass was anime first i dunno if it will hold any weight about the next season ya know
WinterTailDate: Monday, 16/Aug/2010, 3:09 AM
Major general
Yeah its totally up in the air what the thrid season will be about. but i doubt it will be about lulu's sister's manga. lol i totally forgot how to spell her name lol all i know is it's starts with a N lol
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Code Geass
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024