[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Code Geass
Code Geass
WinterTailDate: Wednesday, 22/Sep/2010, 2:54 PM
Major general
aww i thought Season 2 served a point. And with the nukes and taking over the world is to make everyone to hate him to make a better world.

For me Lulu is still Alive! >S i believe it! The ending was so sad T^T

AbsenseDate: Tuesday, 05/Oct/2010, 4:42 PM
Private
The ending might have been sad but it would have probably been a poor ending if everyone lived happily ever after. Plus it did end the story rather well. we aren't left with a half done ending leaving room for a sequel.
WinterTailDate: Wednesday, 06/Oct/2010, 3:51 AM
Major general
Ah but that can be Debatable. But i agree it isn't a half based one >>
Sensei_OnizukaDate: Wednesday, 06/Oct/2010, 1:09 PM
Private
This is one of my favorite series, certainly among my top 10 shine

In the last chapter of r2 you can see that lulu is still alive, at least gives that impression.

WinterTailDate: Thursday, 07/Oct/2010, 5:21 AM
Major general
yeah. It's really open for anyone to think if he survived or not. I mean if you watched the anime Kuroshitsuji the ending of season was all teary and Everyone thought that ending what so permit that i bet a lot of people where shocked that a season 2 came out! I know i was i didn't figure out (cus i thought all the rumors were rumors) till like ep 6 was out.
BBDate: Sunday, 10/Oct/2010, 10:46 PM
Private
This anime blew my mind and I never expected the ending. It has become one of my absolute favorites that really explores the thin line in human characteristics of greed and self-lessness
ChoukoDate: Sunday, 17/Oct/2010, 2:05 PM
Sergeant
I liked Code Geass. Really, I love CC :3 But I kinda hate the ending. No offense. ^^
It's just that.. Lelouch died. What could be any worst than that? Beggingeyes
WinterTailDate: Thursday, 21/Oct/2010, 2:42 PM
Major general
well like we've said that point in rather debatable.
cocobunny7Date: Tuesday, 30/Nov/2010, 8:23 PM
Private
I loved it. It was orginal and different. The anime was the best, although I didn't like the manga adaption much.
InfamousDate: Wednesday, 12/Jan/2011, 0:49 AM
Private
The anime was really good the first season, but then after that it started to go downhill to me. Especially the end, i didnt like the end
NikkiDate: Sunday, 23/Jan/2011, 5:41 PM
Private
was the end in the manga different from the anime? I only watched the anime but I personally loved it, the story was amazing and the end was perfect, not that I was happy that he died but at the same time I don't think another ending would have fit so well. Loved it, never cried so much from an anime/manga/manhwa and have re watched it quite a few times with the same anxiety for the ending each time ^^
BabyRalukutzaDate: Thursday, 24/Feb/2011, 2:06 PM
Private
Although i only watched the anime i liked CG a lot. I agree that the first season was a lot better than the second, but i wasn't that dissapointed. I adored Lelouch (cause he was such a cool, good looking and extremely intelligent "psyho"). I loved the fact that he could anticipate what others think and that (in my opinion) made him special from other popular characters from mangas/animes more popular and read/watched than this one. The anime's ending was disappointing for me and made me really sad (i cried a little when i saw Lulu dying) because i wasn't expecting something like that. Well, i enjoyed it and it remained one of my fav animes watched.
slinky009Date: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 2:44 PM
Private
watched it and loved it
EezaDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 5:33 PM
Private
One of the best anime ever! I love how original it was and how the protagonist is an anti-hero.
sabibiDate: Tuesday, 15/Mar/2011, 5:16 PM
Private
i love this manga love and lulu m015
Greyce76Date: Wednesday, 16/Mar/2011, 4:16 PM
Private
Oh *-* I really love Code Geass <3'
C.C and her cheese *-* 'HUSAHSAUSHAUSH
Hunf- I loved the Shirley <3'
fritefalDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 3:12 AM
Private
BEST. ANIME. EVER.

And this is coming from a girl who hates anime, or used to anyway. Because of Code Geass, I've actually started watching anime from time to time. What can I say? Character development was superb. Every character had a deep, intricate back-story, and everyone was motivated by their own incentives. Personally, I would have liked to see some more love relationships develop between Lelouch and possibly Kallen. The ending made me cry loads of tears. Sighh.

Before I watched Code Geass, a classmate of mine compared it to 'Robocop on steroids' (his exact words). Watching the first episode, I totally had to agree. The Knightmares are freakin' awesome!

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Hayoru-chanDate: Friday, 25/Mar/2011, 11:05 PM
Private
I watch it all and I will watch it to the end of my life! I love it so much, my favorite anime yayayay And I think too that Lelouch isn't dead.
For the third saeson, I also see that it will be for 2011 but I haven't see a new information after, I wonder if it's real. I'm waiting a lot for it, ans I hope it will be as good as the two first seasons, but I'm affraid that it will just marketing Beggingeyes
Has anyone news informations about it?
komodozzzDate: Saturday, 09/Apr/2011, 10:09 PM
Private
I actually dont like mecha.But this one was entirely different n touching.I loved the ending but i still hope to see lelouch again.I think its not possible though.
lemonDate: Tuesday, 19/Apr/2011, 8:42 PM
Private
I love CG. To be honest, I did also feel that season 2 could have been better. Most of it was just too sad. I don't believe Lulu is still alive, but if he is that'd be great.

I've heard rumors that R3 would be out in the spring of 2011? I have no idea where I heard that from or its legitimacy, but here's hoping. :)

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Code Geass
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024