[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
darkchyldeDate: Tuesday, 31/Jan/2012, 5:00 AM
Private
I like all manhwa by Hwang Mi Ri, esp. Hot Blooded Woman. The plot is great, the heroine is hilarious and I like how the hero acts all stoic but is really a softy inside XD
sk8tergirlDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 8:14 AM
Private
It is so hard to name just one. For manga, I love Hana yori dango, Skip beat, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Anatolia Story. For manhwa, as of now, I can only think of Hot Blooded Woman.
YhelDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 2:22 PM
Private
My favorite manga is Fairy Tail...
giggle

And my favorite manhwa would be love in the mask...

That manhwa is the best for me..

So many lessons learned from that manhwa..

It also made me cry in the end.. Crying
RalnaDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 7:01 PM
Private
My boyfriend is a vampire - Yoo Da In
Vampire Knight - Kaname
Noblesse - Seira ( dosen't show up much in the latest chapters... kinda sad)
Super Lovers ( Yaoi ) - Ren
giggle
cocoramasDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 7:39 PM
Private
Favorite manga/manwha of all time? It's like asking the Hunter X Hunter question "Would you rather save your mother or your girlfriend?"...
I can't really choose "my number one" but there are my favorites:
Viewfinder, Okane Ga nai, Boy Princess, Love Mode, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Skip Beat, the oneshot White album, Gakuen Alice, Ciel: the last autumn, Rure, Until Death do us Part. ^^
love
YdeathDate: Friday, 24/Feb/2012, 1:56 AM
Private
it's hard to call one manga my all time favorite, but if forced, i would say kare kano. I find that people either love it or hate it, but it's easy going with no crazy off the wall drama. It's also one of the first manga where i actually cared what happened to the side characters since each one have a volume + devoted to their love lives.

Jeffrey
manga_tensaiDate: Wednesday, 29/Feb/2012, 12:16 PM
Private
My have many many favourite mangas which I have placed into a 'classics' folder! However my
favourite that beats out the rest has to be 'Anatolia Story' or 'Red River.' A historical classic it
has everything you could ever want: an evil stepmother, time travel, insidious plots, betrayal,
and of course the classic love triangles! shine
chinhyunDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 12:52 PM
Private
TOO MANYYY!!! i like yaoi now ... n i love ALLLL yoneda kou's work!
lightningstarDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 1:49 PM
Private
so many to choose from, the big three (bleach, one piece, naruto) but there's a special place for slam dunk and eyeshield 21.
romance20Date: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 5:03 AM
Private
if i had to say what my all-time favorite was i would say red river, because i love yuri and kai and their romance and hardships, the plot was beautiful, it had sadness and happiness and everything else in it as well, and so that is my fav. runninghearts ali_105
JillerDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 6:01 AM
Private
There are many mangas that I like/liked (Veritas, Berserk, Skip Beat, Kanata Kara), but for my all time favorite I would have to say:

Ai-Ren. The most amazing story Ive ever seen in a manga. The questions that arise are actually important and not some drama that just feels invented. I honestly cried through the last few chapters.
The ending is really really sad, but still manages to be beautiful.
Read it, its the most heartwarming, tearjerking, beautiful manga there is <3
Sakura_AizenDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 6:42 AM
Private
Shining Skip Beat!, Naruto, Bleach, Lost in London & I Will Be Cinderella. God there's too many goods ones, ali_072
scannyDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:30 PM
Private
I love *cough*:
Gakuen Alice, Skip Beat, Usotsuki Lily, Vampire Knight (though it' confusing right now), Mars, My Boyfriend is a Vampire, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Hana to Akuma, Eden no Hana, Sonan Jyanaiyo, V. B. Rose, Love so Life, Oresama Teacher....and muuuch more RedFox1
wolfkin_1Date: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:49 PM
Private
sweats
Okay, this is probably the worst question i can attempt to answer, since i'm currently following about 400 series. With so many it's especially hard to decide which would be my all time favorite, but as far as the ones i read most often i'd have to say that my top few series would be Nana to Kaoru, Umi no Misaki, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Nagasarete Airantou, The World God Only Knows, & To Love Ru Darkness.

My favorite characters from them would be:
Nana to Kaoru - Tachi & Kaoru (tie)
Umi no Misaki - Nagi (he's even funny when he tries to be serious)
Mysterious Girlfriend X - Urabe
Nagasarete Airanto - All the girls are funny, i can't pick just 1
The World God Only Knows - Kami-sama (Keima) of course
To Love Ru Darkness - Momo, Lala, & Mikan All very loveable
ali_061
moiDate: Friday, 27/Apr/2012, 1:26 PM
Private
that would be definitely skip beat!
it was the second I read (after furuba) and even after 9 years of being infatuated with manga I still can't get enough! the love triangle between ren,kyoko and sho, the character's development and the strength of the plot are just amazing!
I think for me there will be never anything greater than skip beat! :D
stompykissDate: Monday, 30/Apr/2012, 5:00 PM
Private
I don't know why, but one of my favourites is actually this manhwa called Half price LOL. Probably because of the gorgeous drawings and funny storyline. I also love Naruto LOL *gets egged* and all the typical romance mangas.
greenmidnightskyDate: Wednesday, 02/May/2012, 3:14 PM
Private
fruit basket it is!! remember those hardcore days when i would sacrifice my sleep to read till morning!! and suddenly poof..no internet..my mama disabled it!huhuhu!!
Sora-samaDate: Sunday, 06/May/2012, 12:08 PM
Private
It's hard to decide.. There are so many great Manhwas and Mangas out there. But I guess I like Tower of God the most. The story is just amazing and Bam.. he is really unique. The battles are a lot different from other Mangas and Manhwas.. I like that. I just love TOG <3
fannygitaDate: Thursday, 10/May/2012, 1:07 PM
Private
I really like ouran host club. this manga is so much better than the anime cause the story is more complicated and I love hikaru's crush on haruhi.
for manhwa I only read hwang mi ri's, is there any suggestion for me to read another shoujo manhwa?
kairiyunaDate: Sunday, 13/May/2012, 8:33 PM
Private
My fav manga would be totally Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Skip beat, watashi ni XX shinasai and sakura hime kaden!
Tokyo Crazy Paradise and Skip Beat are very cute in a way and has a lot of funny parts in it...totally in luv with both of these mangas,
watashi ni XX shinasai is just to awesome to explain, luv the intense commands! runninghearts
sakura hime kaden is a very cute,sometimes heart-breaking, and has a great plot!!!!
ali_072
as for manwha...
its got to be Crazy girl Shin Bia, Boy of the female wolf, and He dedicated to roses!
so basically all of Hwang Mi Ri's works!!
ali_105 Shining
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Your favorite manga/manwha of all time!
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024