Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Wazzup ;D
Wazzup ;D
AngelsMelodyDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 6:12 AM
Private
Hi Everyone!

Pleasure to meet cha’!

My name is Jasmine. Nickname Min or Jazz if you want.

Anyways my hobbies are painting, graphic designing, running my scanlation, playing my viola, fashion trend watcher, and reading books (Comedy, Sci-Fi)

I tend to be a little goofy and odd at times. I'm slightly crazy. The funny but crazy friends that know you really well and always makes you laugh sorta way. Now I sound like a loon, don’t I ,Gheesh! See stuff like that it weird don’t you think? Well I’m not insane a little off my rocker but I’m pretty sound at mind really.

Hmmmmm….. I can’t think of anything else to write about at the moment to I’ll write again later ^^

Post edited by AngelsMelody - Monday, 09/May/2011, 6:15 AM
JojoDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:32 PM
Sergeant
RedFox1 A viola player!! I'm a cello player and to me there is very little violas!

Welcome! And I hope you enjoy our releases :D

hapinasuDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 6:29 PM
Private
wow. viola and cello players. so cool! shine

i am not musically inclined but i got play xylophone in band when I was in primary school. honestly, i should not be in that band as I needed to read scores while playing. Most of my band members could play without reading the scores. icy

anyway, AngelsMelody, you are really incredible as you can paint. i really suck!! hehe. your friends are lucky to have you in their life as you give much joy. Crying

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Wazzup ;D
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024