[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » A New in the place!
A New in the place!
YellineDate: Tuesday, 31/Jan/2012, 5:31 PM
Private
Hi! Well, for introduce, i'm french who have a really, really, really bad english, it seems like a... Super Zero. You understand me? xD I'm a eighteen and i decided to improve her lv1, and like i'm a greaaat fan of HMR, so... Of course, i'm better to understand that writing. So don't ask me to write a novel! ( even i'm able to... If it's in french! xD) More, i can't count on google trad... It doesn't prevent me from doing it!
Otherwise, i like the photography, the music, reading, writing, hm... I LOOOVE the cinema! and i've much imagination (héhé), oh! and i'm crazy, a little, very little... Proof! I hope you understand at least... half? Hope too much? Maybe. Then, one word in four! xD

Added (31/Jan/2012, 5:31 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh! I've forget, i'm clean-euse, edit-rice and correct-rice (-french so!) in a team! So, i capitche all the difficults are in your "jobs" and i'm super grateful! =p

RosaAzulDate: Tuesday, 31/Jan/2012, 9:23 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Hello there and welcome to Rosa Negra.
You know, while I read what you've written, I imagine, you'd speak as fast as I read. Much like a friend of mind who speaks really fast. Imagine me, having to knowledge in french, listening to that. XD

I am to believe that my eyes would roll and i feel dizzy listening to the talk.
O_o you are working for three Scanlation groups? OMG I'm working for one and already feel tired and sometimes even lose my interest in it....Having three will be...

Anyway,t thanks for understanding. Hope to see you around the forum.

Best Regard~
Azu~
YellineDate: Tuesday, 31/Jan/2012, 10:55 PM
Private
Thanks!
I don't know if i all understand, but, it must be that i'm writing very very very... uh... slowly? and so messy xD
Mouahaha! Dizzy? It's all, why not fainted! xD You're knoledge in french? What level? Then if i don't know how may say some expression, or word or if i'm fool in some phrases, you understand me? Beggingeyes So luuuucky! I like you already! XD

And yes, three, but, correct-rice mainly, the rest I learned on the tare. (exp.french you know? xD) and, me too, I'm so tired... --' So, sometimes, I do nothing. I do not care anything, but A-ny-thiiing! and it's so cool... XD

I'm here, and i understand.. More that a little! =p
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » A New in the place!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024