[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Announcements » Recruitment » Editors/Cleaners/Typesetters (Experience NEEDED)
Editors/Cleaners/Typesetters
CorniDate: Saturday, 24/Sep/2011, 3:08 AM
Private
Ughh... I'm sooo.. confused grrr I downloaded WinRAR, but am I allowed to do the test using Paint, since I don't have Photoshop yet? And how do I PM?

Added (24/Sep/2011, 4:08 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Forget about my question on PM, but my other question remains. yeahhah

Fill my soul with vomit, then ask me for a piece of gum
EmaraldDate: Sunday, 25/Sep/2011, 5:38 AM
Sergeant
Paint wouldn't suffice Corni.

And when you get Photoshop you can do the test and PM it to Ran.
There is usually 2 options below the post that everyone makes. One is Profile and other is PM. Click on that and you can PM that person.

What doesn't kill you... only makes you stranger.
AngelOfDarknessDate: Sunday, 16/Oct/2011, 8:08 AM
Private
hello i want to take the typesetter test, but i cant get it working... can you please tell me how to get it working? Puzzled
EmaraldDate: Wednesday, 19/Oct/2011, 2:47 PM
Sergeant
It seems to be working fine for me.
Go to the recruitment section and click on the typesetter's test. Thats it.
If its not working for you, try again after a gap of 24 hours. Other than that I don't know what to say to you.

What doesn't kill you... only makes you stranger.
ShibiDate: Saturday, 10/Dec/2011, 6:30 AM
Private
WOOT :)

finished the cleaner test. I learned lots doing it and think I will only get better. Can't wait til
I find out how I did. Used Gimp (poor man's photoshop) so if someone else wants to use Gimp and doesn't know how you can pm me and I will tell you what I did, but am not a pro cleaner at this time.
So excited. Hope to be assisting soon. :)
Shibi

Added (10/Dec/2011, 7:30 AM)
---------------------------------------------
How do we find out the results of our tests that were submitted? I looked under staff passed tests but the last reply was back in July for that forum channel. Will someone be sending us an email or p/m letting us know we passed or need to improve etc.? Assuming I am approved, how do I get the assignments?

So sorry to bug you, but I am so excited at the thought of helping out and want to start NOW lol. So impatient. I am used to working on labor intensive time-consuming proj and am considered extremely patient by my family, friends and co-workers so this is a new experience for me.

Shibi

If a task is once begun,
never leave it 'til its done.
Be the labor great or small,
do it well or not at all.

Post edited by Shibi - Sunday, 11/Dec/2011, 2:40 AM
jade_dreamDate: Friday, 30/Dec/2011, 5:23 AM
Private
PMed a typesetting test to RosaAzul.

Happy holidays (probably just New Years...) everyone! love
AlliDate: Monday, 09/Jan/2012, 0:53 AM
Private
Working hard, practicing.

Photoshop must stop lagging SHOUTS
BeeDate: Tuesday, 03/Apr/2012, 10:38 PM
Private
I've just sent my test at the e-mail address... I did my best, I hope it would be enough sweats

I'm hoping I could be a typesetter here, apparently I'm more active in graphics but then again I am really willing to learn the ways of manhwa/manga typesetting :_
sabrinaDate: Friday, 06/Apr/2012, 9:53 AM
Private
hey
i read your my boyfriend is a vampire project and found out that you need some members.
i would like to apply for too shine
i would like to apply for a cleaner work. ali_072
chealsealinaDate: Saturday, 30/Jun/2012, 3:36 AM
Private
hello

umm... I am following some of the manga that I read and its say you need some cleaner... altho I try the test so whom to give PM here since I sent it also thru email as I read the clean test instruction there.

shine
mizudreamsDate: Wednesday, 31/Oct/2012, 11:24 PM
Private
Hi,

Just wanted to mention that I'm unable to download the typesetter/cleaner test, nor can I download the guide; 4share gives a message that the "file link request is invalid."

Also, I tried downloading Gimp… I'm wondering perhaps if Gimp is not compatible with Mac OS 10.8.2?

And a final question- I am using Adobe Creative Suite CS5 at the moment, and will be upgrading to 6 within the week. If, by some chance, I should pass the tests, will these versions be compatible and usable for you?

TY,
mizudreams
itsmeQuishiaDate: Saturday, 16/Mar/2013, 7:51 AM
Private
Hi.

Is the typesetter still available?

I'm really looking forward to all your scanlations and I observe that the updates is slow. Since every last page of the chapter says that you need staffs. I want to try to be a typesetter.

Thanks. shine
JaswilDate: Monday, 03/Jun/2013, 8:37 AM
Private
Hallo

I would love to work for RosaNegra beacause I love the project you are working on. I already applied for the cleaner/Typsetter test and hope to hear something soon.
Forum » Announcements » Recruitment » Editors/Cleaners/Typesetters (Experience NEEDED)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024