[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other » Stories » Meant to Be Chapter 05 (Inuyasha-Naruto-Crossover, Itachi/Kagome)
Meant to Be Chapter 05
RosaAzulDate: Thursday, 12/Jan/2012, 5:28 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Disclaimer: I do hereby disclaim all rights and responsibilities for the characters. They belong to their rightful owners.

Warning: Story contains out-of-character-ness.

\-\-\-/-/-/ \-\-\-/-/-/\-\-\-/-/-/ \-\-\-/-/-/

Chapter Five

They have been travelling for a few years now. On their way, they had met their new family member, Aki a magnificent scarlet bird of the size of a swan with a golden tail feathers. Aki was a phoenix. Kagome and Haku had met him when nuke-nin had wounded Aki seriously. Kagome had healed him with her miko ability. After that, Aki had accompanied them on their journey. Aki, like Kirara, could take a smaller form, too.

Kagome and Haku stopped in front of Konoha's gate, waiting for the gate to open as two ninja came down from their position on the walls, studying them. They nodded at each other and one of them leaded Kagome and Haku to a tower.

First, they had to meet to Hokage, the village's leader, in the Hokage Tower where they had to answer questions. The Hokage wanted to make sure they were not threats to Konohans or spies from other Hidden Villages. They had Ibiki Morino, head of the ANBU Interrogation Unit, to interrogate them. After that, Kagome had requested to speak alone with the Third Hokage, Sandaime Hokage who had a small goatee and short spiked hair, both were dark brown. He also had lines running vertically under each eye.

At his nod, Kagome created a barrier around the room to prevent any one hearing the conversation. He raised an eyebrow – creating a barrier took a lot chakra – so he asked how she did it. Kagome promised to tell him as soon as she was sure no one would eavesdrop. Then she began telling the Sandaime her heritage, her reason to come to Konoha.

\-\-\-/-/-/ \-\-\-/-/-/

While Kagome was telling the Hokage, Haku stood at the window watching the children play. Haku was now twelve; he had straight long black hair that was just about to the length of his shoulder blades. Despite the fact that Kagome had asked him many times if he wanted his hair to be cut. Haku declined, saying he like his hair long. He glanced at his sister, and took notice of her changed appearance.

Kagome had now long black hair that went down to her waist. Her height was about 5 foot 5 inches; Haku remembered Kagome had told him that she looked like this before she felt in the well. He recalled the day when he had asked where Kagome came from. At first, she was hesitant and nervous; however, Haku kept bugging her until Kagome was ready to tell him.

Haku was called out of his thoughts when Kagome stood. He turned to see Kagome bowing at the Sandaime.

"...Thank you very much." His sister said. At that moment, he walked to Kagome and stood next to her. Kagome then smiled at him brightly, "Haku, let's go. Sandaime-sama was kindly to give us a small apartment where we'll live." Haku looked up to the Hokage who gave him a smile. Haku and his sister bowed in gratitude.

"Welcome to Konohagakure." The Hokage said.

"Thank you. We'll take our leave." Kagome and Haku answered and turned to leave.

\-\-\-/-/-/ \-\-\-/-/-/

When the Higurashis left, the Hokage called for Iruka, a Chuunin and an instructor at the Konoha Ninja Academy. "You've requested for me, Hokage-sama?" Iruka asked. He had brown hair in a ponytail, dark eyes, and a gash across the bridge of his nose, since his youth.

"Yes," the Hokage said. "You will have a new student. His name is Haku Higurashi who just arrived at Konoha."

"Higurashi? I have never heard of the name before. They must be from very far then," Iruka stated, curiously, waiting for the answer.

"He and his sister came from a very far land," the Hokage agreed. "You don't have to worry about them being spies from other villages. I have had Ibiki taking care of that. Kagome, the older of the two will not attend the academy." The Hokage reassured him.

"I see." Iruka said. The Hokage nodded and dismissed Iruka. After Iruka left, the Hokage walked to the window, gazed at the clear sky, and sighed. 'I hope everything will go well.'

\-\-\-/-/-/ \-\-\-/-/-/

"Are you hungry?" Kagome asked Haku after they had left the Hokage Tower. She looked down at her adopted brother who was busy looking around their surroundings. He did not seem to hear her, so Kagome repeated her question, tapping on his shoulder, making him to look up to her.

Haku opened his mouth to say no, wanting to explore the village. Nevertheless, his stomach knew better because it growled. Kagome chuckled softly as she saw the red tinged his cheek.

"I guess that answers my question," Kagome laughed softly. "I have still an amount of money left to buy us dinner and groceries for the following days. What would you like to eat, Haku?"

"Oden," Haku answered. Kagome smiled, knowing it was their favourite food.

"Stay here." She told him and then turned to ask a woman where they could find a stand that sell oden.

"You can find oden at the Ichiraku Ramen Bar." The woman told her kindly and then she continued walking after she described Kagome the way to the bar. Kagome thanked her and walked back to Haku.

\-\-\-/-/-/ \-\-\-/-/-/

They arrived at the Ichiraku Ramen Bar just a few minutes later. On the bench there sat a boy with spiky blond hair wearing an orange jumpsuit with blue on the upper shoulders area as well as up and down the front, a red swirl on the back, a big white collar, orange pants, and blue sandals. He had a new bowl placed in front of him and he instantly began to shove the noodles into his mouth. Kagome giggles at the sight while Haku stared at the boy with amusement.

When they sat on the bench, the boy did not seem to notice that someone sat down next to him. "How can I help you?" A girl with long brown hair and brown eyes asked.

"We'd like to have two bowls of oden, please," Kagome said. The boy next to her turned to look at her. He stared, his mouth full with ramen. Kagome just smiled at him,

"Hello." She said. The boy slurped the rest of his ramen before saying with a huge grin on his face,

"Hello! I am Naruto Uzumaki, and I am going to be the next Hokage. Believe it!"

Kagome smiled at his enthusiasm.

"My name is Kagome Higurashi, and this is my little brother Haku Higurashi," she pointed at Haku who was eating his oden.

Naruto looked over to Haku and swallowed, "She looks really pretty." At that, Kagome burst out laughing and Haku chocked on his boiled egg. Naruto sweat dropped, rubbing his neck nervously.

"Did I say something wrong?" The boy asked. Kagome shook her head but did not stop laughing.

"It is just that everyone who meets my brother would always think he is a girl." Kagome said before turning to the girl giving her thanks for her oden bowl. Kagome chuckled when she saw Haku tried to hide his red cheeks.

"Oh," replied a somehow-embarrassed Naruto and focused on his ramen again.

"And it's nice to meet the future Hokage," said Kagome between bites causing the blond-haired boy to looked up from his bowl and stared at her with wide eyes.

"You really think that?" Naruto asked bewildered, not trusting his ears that someone actually believed that he will be the Hokage one day.

"Of course I do, you just have to work hard and never give up on that dream," Kagome replied.

\-\-\-/-/-/ \-\-\-/-/-/

"So," Naruto began after they finished their bowl. "You must be new here, because I've never seen you in Konoha before. Where do you live? If you want, I can show you around Konoha. I do not mind. What about...?"

Kagome laughed, "Yes, we just arrived not long ago. It'd be great to have a guide and thank you for your offer." She winked at him, smiling brightly, so did Haku. Kagome gave the address the Hokage had given her. Naruto jumped excitedly,

"That's near where I live! I can show you the way!" Naruto smiled broadly at Kagome and Haku.

"Let's go!" Naruto told them, he took Haku's hand and pulled him forth as he ran ahead. Kagome paid their meal, and then turned to watch Naruto dragging Haku along. Before both of them could get out of her sight, Kagome called,

"Slow down Naruto-kun, no need to hurry." Naruto stopped in his track and waited for Kagome to catch him and Haku.

When they arrived at Naruto apartment, he introduced them to the property owner, who asked if Kagome had enough money to pay for the rent. Kagome took out her walled and handed the property owner the sum he told her. The property owner gave Kagome the key to their apartment on the ground floor.

They entered the apartment and notice it was dusty. Naruto offered his cleaning materials, and Kagome gladly accept it. Then Kagome and Haku began to clean their new home, with help from Naruto they finished before dawn. After they finished Kagome smiled gratefully, "Thank you, Naruto-kun. You're always welcome to have dinner with us."

"No problem," he responded; he then bid them goodbye and returned to his apartment.

\-\-\-/-/-/ \-\-\-/-/-/

After Naruto has left Kagome asked Haku, "So what do you think of Naruto, Haku-chan?"

"I like his carefree attitude." Haku commented before adding, "Do you think we'll be friends, Onee-chan?" Haku asked his sister hopefully, who nodded at him smiling.

"By the way you will attend the ninja academy starting tomorrow." Kagome told her little brother who jumped in excitement and nearly crushed her with his hug.

"Haku...air...I need air." With that, Haku let go of her, draw circles with the tip of his feet and murmured an apology.

Kagome shook her head, amused. 'This is a new start. I hope everything will turn out well.' She thought with a distant look in her eyes. 'And to think our new friend is the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no Youko, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. I have a feeling that a lot of things will happen, and great trouble is waiting for us.'
Forum » Other » Stories » Meant to Be Chapter 05 (Inuyasha-Naruto-Crossover, Itachi/Kagome)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024