[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Announcements » Secret (28.10.10)
Secret
Rosa_DoradaDate: Thursday, 28/Oct/2010, 5:52 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Hi guys i know you waited a long time for new release. We are really sorry but we can only work as fast as we have the staff for that. So if you want us to release faster and more then please help us out.

Dont decide to work on your own , like you see in our forum all projects we have decided to do will never be dropped even if someone starts to do them so work with us then we can get faster release and HQ scans

People who wants to help us but dont know how can always start training cleaning. I am more then willing to help but only if you really want to clean and have free time to help us. You will need the will not to give up when something gets to hard. Then i am more then happy to teach you how to clean and so is KAI

Also back to release

Today we have for you guys secret 3 chapters to make up for the long wait.
With this the second volume is complete and we start to work on volume 3 now

and it even gets better

on the weekend we will release My boyfriend is a Vampire so i hope that makes you all happy.

We are really glad for all the hard work our staff did so please show some of your support to them and thank them for all the hard work they do

Everyone who wants to help us please send an email to us at rosanegrabr@gmail.com

People who really want to Learn Cleaning should pm us the test then we will know how good you are and where you need to improve

Here are our links

RAN PM

and

KAI PM

PS: Comments/feedbacks and post are always welcome as well as your support for us

With love Roja, Ran, Azu and Rosa Negra Staff love

tennyouDate: Thursday, 28/Oct/2010, 6:02 PM
Private
I wanna learn how to clean and typeset, if possible, in this case. Where can I get the sample to clean? Also, I'm excited for the next chapter of My Boyfriend is a Vampire RedFox1
shartinaDate: Wednesday, 03/Nov/2010, 2:09 PM
Private
I would love to help and I admit that I have no real knowledge about it so you can mold me from step one. I've seen your work and its pretty good. I would like to try to see what i am capable of.
Rosa_RojaDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 1:22 AM
Generalissimo
Hi there

http://rosanegra.ucoz.com/forum/4-14-1 this link will get you to our test.

you can pm Kai or Dorada, when you are done or if you want to learn just contact them and they will tell you what to do

Forum » Announcements » Announcements » Secret (28.10.10)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024