[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Hana Kimi (Korean Version) (Beautiful You (decide on your cast))
Hana Kimi (Korean Version)
deishkaDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 2:04 PM
Private
Are you all familiar of Hana Kimi (Hanazakari noKimitachi e)? Have you heard that SM Entertainment is planning on producing it? giggle having the title as Beautiful You.

PLOT

Mizuki Ashiya, a Japanese girl living in the United States, watches a program on TV featuring a high jumper named Izumi Sano. She was amazed by his performance and begins following his athletic career. Years later, she does research on him and discovers that he is currently attending Osaka High School. The school is unfortunately an all-boys school and Mizuki convinces her parents to send her to Japan by herself.
Oblivious to the fact that their daughter is going to attend a boys school, her parents let her go. To enter the school, she cuts off her long hair, disguises herself as a male, and tries her best to give hope to Sano after hearing that he no longer does the high jump anymore. As she settles in, an accident reveals her identity to Hokuto Umeda, the school doctor, and Izumi Sano. Izumi hides his knowledge of Mizuki's gender and tries to help her keep her secret, though it sure isn't easy as many situations land Mizuki in compromising positions that will reveal her true gender.

Well the cast has not been decided yet so who do you think would fit this certain role?

For me its

Mizuki Ashiya - [/i]Mizuki Ashiya is the female protagonist of the series
-undecided-

Izumi Sano - Izumi Sano is the male protagonist of the series
-SIWON(SUJU)-

Shuichi Nakatsu - He likes Mizuki but he doesn't know that she is really a girl, causing some of his classmates to believe that he is homosexual.
--EUNHYUK(SUJU)-

well that's for me and for the gay doctor maybe KIM HEECHUL you see I am a total ELF as in SUJU FAN so I am biased yeahhah

so what do you think? who is it for you?

PrincessGyuDate: Saturday, 11/Jun/2011, 4:28 PM
Private
gyahahahhaa me too, i'm an elf :D
but as you see at my nickname and pict, i'm kyuhyun biased, totaally biased, so i'm wondering, maybe kyu will have a little part at the drama after his musical,? haha :D
anyway yeaa, i'm agree, heechul will suit the gay character since ladyhee is in his body, hahaha
hmmm but i cant imagine eunhyuk chara here, i think donghae will suit nakatsu better. but it just my opinion :)
LitamikoDate: Friday, 22/Jul/2011, 2:33 AM
Private
The actress who played the lead role in Coffee Prince and Princess Hours should be Mizuki Ashiya. Otherwise, it would be interesting to see this manga made into a live action drama.
milkcoffeeDate: Sunday, 24/Jul/2011, 9:30 AM
Colonel
I only saw the taiwanese & Japanese versions. :)

Rosa_BlancaDate: Thursday, 04/Aug/2011, 1:27 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I saw the Japanese version and I liked it. Maki was adorable and Toma (who played Nakatsu) was so cute. I don't like the new Japanese version though, 'cause I see no point in remaking it. Besides, the new male actors are ugly, and Maeda Atsuko isn't a very good actress herself, but still I like her in AKB48.

Hmm, the Korean version... I hope Nakatsu will be someone cheerful like Hong Ki from FTIsland, 'cause I think he portrayed the role Jeremy pretty well. And the girl... well they say lots of people vote for Yoona (SNSD), but I'm against this. She is by no means like a guy. She's too feminine to even dress up as a guy, and she's tall too.

~~minnan~~
AKTFDate: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 4:23 AM
Private
I really hope SME doesn't use idols for leading roles. I'm wishing for a decent actor and actress and someone who can pull of the leading role without looking too feminine.
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Hana Kimi (Korean Version) (Beautiful You (decide on your cast))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024