[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Drama » What drama are you currently seeing?
What drama are you currently seeing?
MiziDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 11:50 PM
Private
I am seeing Coffee Prince and Goong XD The actress is fantastic! I really like her~ She makes me laugh so much! :3 I'd have to say I'm a pretty big drama fan recently, not always Korean ones, though~
mindyDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 0:09 AM
Private
I love K-dramas
^^ just recently got back into them and there's so many good ones to watch.
my favourite so far is:

You're beautiful (<3)
Boys over flowers
personal taste
Coffee Prince
My name is kam sam soon

Coffee Prince is the one drama I can watch over and over again. it's so good!
The dramas I like the most are when the main characters sing ^^ does anyone else have good recommendations?

LexiaDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 1:36 AM
Private
Haven't seen any lately. But I really liked My Lucky Star if there was another one similiar I'd defiinitely watch it.
TweeDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 2:27 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typesetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I'm currently watching this new taiwanese drama called "Summer's Desire" I think it's really awesome. I was already hooked just by watching the first episode. geek
rorandaDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 4:48 PM
Private
I'm seeing Coffe House, PS Man, Calling for love and Tsuki no Koibito.
coconaDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 10:27 PM
Private
AWWW I watched Coffee Prince too !! I loved it !!! shine

I am currenty watching "Soulmate", the plot is really original and funnn !!! I love the main characters a lot and how things turn out near the end ! I would have never guessed !!! giggle

yahooo! thankssss for the hard work !!
eternalrequiemDate: Monday, 12/Jul/2010, 7:30 PM
Private
Oh now ı am watching still marry me,one of the best comdey out there,those 3 girls are just so amazing yayayay
classicornerDate: Tuesday, 13/Jul/2010, 12:02 PM
Private
Hmm..i can only watch dramas when i'm on holidays..now i'm currently busy..but the last k-drama i saw was when it's at night where there's kim sun ah n lee dong gun..yeah, i'm a fan of lee dong gun!! n the drama was GOOD! shine
amiDate: Tuesday, 13/Jul/2010, 2:49 PM
Private
I have watched Coffee Prince too! And I love it!! Currently I am following Dong Yi! I have a fondness for historische kdrama! And the main actor and actress are suberb!!
AlmondDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 2:53 AM
Private
I'm finishing up ToGetHer right now... on the last episode! And then I'm starting on Fated to Love You. : D Both are Taiwanese, lol.
Quteapie3Date: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 11:26 PM
Private
I am currently watching/keeping track of ...

My Prince
Miss No Good

- They seem to be very interesting, so I'd say give em a shot. -

AshKiDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 0:49 AM
Private
Currently watching 'You are Beautiful' (for the millionth, i love it!) 'Coffee House', 'Creating Destiny', 'Kim Sam Soon' (again), 'Hana Kimi' (for the hundreth time), and 'My Prince'.
I like watching quite a few at once, that way i don't have to wait long for the next episode to be subbed (for example 'My Prince') and it feels like i'm watching television. After all, if you like something, its good to wait.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
BeneDate: Tuesday, 20/Jul/2010, 10:21 PM
Private
My most recent ones are
-You're beautiful [which is just soooooo cute and funny and just well done!] m015
-Personal Taste
-Pasta [I liked the orginality of it cos it doesn't 100% follow the usual korean drama plot lines :D]

And I'm personally looking forward to Playful Kiss [the long awaited Korean version of 'Itazura na Kiss' <--was my first ever Drama [the Japanese version that is!]

icegurl57Date: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:22 PM
Private
I just finished watching Coffee House the summary caught me and the main character's personality is so weird that it makes it funny XD.
ChoukoDate: Friday, 30/Jul/2010, 10:34 AM
Sergeant
I'm currently watching this .. ummmm. Taiwanese or japanese drama called "Split." Which is about a girl who is actually one of the 3 splits [half-vampire, half-human] in the world who is trying to find out everything about her identity with the help of the oh-so-handsome Leo and his human best friend, Omer. giggle

giggle

Nata_chouetteDate: Sunday, 01/Aug/2010, 6:40 PM
Private
I'm drama addicted and currently I love Bad Guy and Giant who has two great korean drama and I also watch Nuer Mek a lakorn >_____________________<
KaravelynDate: Sunday, 01/Aug/2010, 11:04 PM
Private
vampire diaries.
nothing to do with the manga world, but awesome drama...
if it counts as a drama. hope it does.
HyAcinth09Date: Tuesday, 03/Aug/2010, 8:32 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ VN Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Currently? Puzzled I don't
but I've watched You're beautiful and Queen Deok roll
CodeGrrlDate: Wednesday, 04/Aug/2010, 1:22 PM
Private
Primarily watching Japanese dramas - currently watching Shibatora

Have watched only 1 KDrama - Bad Couple

Watching drama is interesting because I feel that you're watching something that is a little bit more mainstream. A typical jdrama I watch would have been shown at prime time with a much bigger audience whereas a typical anime I watch I would expect to have a slightly more niche market.

I watched enough of them now that I'm finding myself watching a show going 'I know that actor/actress thats ... that was in ...' , which is fun.

Any good recommendations for romance or comedy KDramas

NightroseDate: Saturday, 07/Aug/2010, 5:16 AM
Private
currently watching he is a beautiful guy love
Forum » Discussions » Drama » What drama are you currently seeing?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024