[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » King of Baker, Kim Tak Gu (Korean highly rated drama 2010)
King of Baker, Kim Tak Gu
Rosa_BlancaDate: Saturday, 28/Aug/2010, 2:58 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Kim Tak Goo is the eldest son of Goo In Jong, the president of Samhwa Enterprise, a legend in the baking industry. Although he is an extremely talented baker and seemed destined to succeed his father as president, Goo In Jong's family plotted to rob him of his inheritance because he was born to In Jong's mistress. Tak Goo's determination to become number one in the baking industry drives him to rebuild his career from scratch despite the many trials he faces, including his step-brother, Ma Joon, who is green with envy of his talent.

This drama is different from most romantic Korean drama I've seen. Even though its genre is still romance, the plot is is mainly about Tak Gu overcoming all of the dilemmas, keeping his faith, doing his best to be recognized by his family and his friends as the best baker in the world. love

xiuyingDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:29 AM
Private
I LOVE THIS DRAMA. I just hate waiting for eps to be subbed. OH WELL :)
Rosa_BlancaDate: Friday, 17/Sep/2010, 7:16 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
OMG!!!! Kim Tak Goo has reached ratings of 50% ha-cha IT'S A LEGEND EVERYONE!!!! CLAP CLAP
tifa07Date: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 8:19 AM
Private
One of the rare series I liked watching in 2010. Last year was such a horrible year for dramas. Had so much potential yet they mostly dragged and got nonsensical.

But this drama was wholesome minus all the adults stupid doings, Tak Gu and Mi Sun are my favorite characters. giggle

Post edited by tifa07 - Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 8:21 AM
greenhornDate: Tuesday, 24/May/2011, 3:15 AM
Private
I like it very much. The character is deep. The hardship in Tak Gu's life is so great but he can conquer it and still be a good person. I really admire the person who created this story.
love

Manhwa addict
bubbaDate: Wednesday, 23/Nov/2011, 3:00 AM
Private
This drama was great! Every episode had me at the edge of my seat. It was very heart touching when Tak- Gu and his dad finally reunited!
hanisuDate: Monday, 02/Jan/2012, 7:40 AM
Private
one of the best drama i've ever watched. the plot is interesting and the ending is not like any other dramas :). but watching it sometimes makes me hungry. it's like i can smell the bread huhu
Forum » Discussions » Drama » King of Baker, Kim Tak Gu (Korean highly rated drama 2010)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024