Chat Box

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Drama » My Grilfriend is a Gumiho
My Grilfriend is a Gumiho
junnaDate: Thursday, 19/Aug/2010, 4:11 PM
Lieutenant

Synopsis:
Chae Dae Wong is a cowardly immature man who accidently sets free a Gumiho (nine-tailed fox) who was imprisoned for 500 years. The fox takes the form of a beautiful woman who follows Dae Woong causing misunderstandings that she is his girlfriend. Although he enjoys the attention and envy that the people around him is giving, he is also always in extreme fear that the Gumiho may want to feed on his liver to become human.

----

Currently it is available to watch online
here
with 3 episodes currently subbed.
The people from viikii are really doing a great job translating this. Happy

Aaaand I'm currently in love with this drama. Hehe

Post edited by junna - Thursday, 19/Aug/2010, 5:10 PM
finalfantasyloverDate: Thursday, 19/Aug/2010, 6:14 PM
Private
Omg I just watched the first two episode of this and it's so adorable. Dae Wong and Mi ho are so cute together. I love how innocent she is. Chicken! lol. The fox hunter is suuuuper sexy.
junnaDate: Friday, 20/Aug/2010, 3:16 AM
Lieutenant
Quote (finalfantasylover)
Omg I just watched the first two episode of this and it's so adorable. Dae Wong and Mi ho are so cute together. I love how innocent she is. Chicken! lol. The fox hunter is suuuuper sexy.

RedFox1 sexy fox hunter yayy. Wonder who he really is...and he doesn't cure me of my second-hero syndrome. Damn.
I still think Mi Ho is just misunderstood but the way she eats...damn. I wish all girls have appetites as big as that. Make them look much more normal. hehe

minamilvDate: Saturday, 28/Aug/2010, 7:20 PM
Private
I didnt know about this drama im gonna watch it now it sounds really good : D and a very original plot shine I hope its really good.
xiuyingDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:35 AM
Private
I haven't started watching this yet. I was really skeptical about this one, but since it's so popular, I think I'll give it a chance
kiraraDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 3:04 PM
Private
I watched the one episode = it's adorable. But i didn't like Bored
clupeanDate: Monday, 27/Sep/2010, 5:46 AM
Private
Am I the only one who thinks the romance between the school director and the main character's aunt is more interesting that the gumiho story?
Hikary25Date: Thursday, 28/Oct/2010, 10:18 AM
Private
I'm totally sad since this already ended last 30 sept aaah Crying now what I will watch, I only have sungkyunkwan scandal aaah love
ellaDate: Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 7:39 AM
Private
i love this one, it is one of my favorite korean drama..i bought cd just to watch it..still thinking were did miho went after the suppose last tail disappear
babygirljjDate: Friday, 08/Apr/2011, 10:14 PM
Private
oh, it was so cute...she was so adorable and he was so funny ...and, of course, the "doctor"...Hot!! :)
i cried so many times, especially when she was left alone for a while on the yacht,or whatever :)
anyway, it was a good drama..even my mom liked it hehe
milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 1:07 PM
Colonel
i think there is a manhwa regarding this series right?

Tnu_kuroDate: Sunday, 01/May/2011, 8:22 AM
Private
watched this drama and I loved it!! <3
It's a lovely drama and I also love the OST, esp. fox rain..
listening to that reminds me of the tragic scene.. T^T
hapinasuDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 4:31 PM
Private
Quote (milkcoffee)
i think there is a manhwa regarding this series right?

hehe. i also thought the same way.. i only thought of The Thousand-Year Fox's Operation-Human by HAN Yu-Rang. but no, they are different.

i read the description of that manhwa ->
From A Duck's Paradise:

The prince of heaven is punished after defiling a thousand girls!

Meanwhile, a nine-tailed fox has always wanted to be human. She's waited a thousand years to have a flowery romance on earth. However, when she gets there--surrounded by manic obsessive school-girls, she realizes earth isn't what she's always dreamed of. Especially when there's a boy named "Cha Ga-Un" who ultimately gives heartache to all the girls he meets!

anyway, i gonna watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho when i have free time. i feel like it is a comedy. and Min Ah, the lead lady, got the feel and can carry off the role of fox very well.

it will be my first time to see Seung Ki act as the lead man and the change will be refreshing since i always see him being a host on Strong Heart And 1 Night 2 Days shows. RedFox1 yayayay

sweetpeaDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 0:49 AM
Private
It was a cute and funny drama, i love the ost. =)
RyanellDate: Tuesday, 24/May/2011, 9:57 PM
Private
Quote (hapinasu)
it will be my first time to see Seung Ki act as the lead man and the change will be refreshing since i always see him being a host on Strong Heart And 1 Night 2 Days shows.

Just to let you know, he is also the lead in the drama Shining Inheritance...And I would highly recommend it to you..

And yeah, I love this drama...I keep comparing other drama to this to maintain a high standard..
I'm currently watching 49 days and it is not so bad..
blue4deeDate: Sunday, 06/Nov/2011, 3:32 PM
Private
Watch this until finish tooo....... But kind'da confuse on the ending, i mean how come the gumiho still have one tail, i though all the tails had gone ??? tiptip
samantaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 8:57 AM
Private
i love this drama series. it is funny and hilarious. i also love the ost. i have it in my collection and watch it over

Post edited by samanta - Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:17 AM
LuffyNoTomoDate: Wednesday, 04/Apr/2012, 7:16 PM
Private
OMG i absolutly loved this series - i didnt think i would like it at all so i kept pushing back when or if i would watch it and then everything about it was amazing. i feel in love with the story, cast, music almost everything*Spoiler* but i sorta wish more tails came up at the end
stompykissDate: Monday, 30/Apr/2012, 4:49 PM
Private
I loved this drama! One of the few dramas I actually watched all the way till the end
soysuvaDate: Friday, 21/Dec/2012, 4:26 PM
Private
I love this drama! Especially Hunter! ali_105 I liked the plot and the characters.
Forum » Discussions » Drama » My Grilfriend is a Gumiho
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024