[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
What are the genres that read the most?
KaninDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 8:45 PM
Private
I like most genres, but gravitate more towards sci-fi and fantasy.
HalfbrenDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 9:04 PM
Private
I mostly prefer romance and yaoi... better if it has comedy in it
Sometimes I also read sports one
LexiDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 2:36 AM
Sergeant
I have been reading alot of shoujo recently. The ones that I have really been into seem to be ones that have longer stories and fun a couple of volumes long at least. I am not sure What Tokyo crazy pop would count as but I really really enjoyed that one.
SizzueDate: Friday, 11/Mar/2011, 2:33 AM
Private
i really like shoujo, school life, comedy, drama, smut.. romance especially ^^

love

DreamDate: Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 12:09 PM
Private
I tend to go for the comedy, romance mangas... but sometimes I like to read some gender benders, school life or other genres. Hmm but lately I'm reading mostly Josei...

Post edited by Dream - Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 12:11 PM
spagtagDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 12:16 PM
Private
Mine would have to be gender bender
rebornDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 4:49 PM
Private
Absolutely shoujo !!! But it must be full of comedy !!! I just love those laughing moments and the "doki doki " ones ! :D but i love others too !!!
PolochonDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 0:16 AM
Private
Probably shoujo? But I don't like the "simple" kind, where the same story is redrawn over and over again... Something like Dengeki Daisy is both cute and a bit original somehow. A recent love of mine is Cat Street too: I love it when you have your classic manga mixed with "actual social problems". Tokyo Babylon was pretty good in that aspect too, though far less shoujo and far more mystical.

A bit of shounen is good too... when they aren't too repetitive. Which is rare. I'm pretty much into Defense Devil and Code Breaker these days for example (...ok, Code Breaker may be kind of repetitive, at least he end of any arc tends to be repetitive... but I love the characters and their evolution!).

AeselleDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 3:32 AM
Private
mostly romance, school life, comedy and shoujo with an occasional action, sports & supernatural.. any seinen, shounen, gender bender that caught in the process are merely of minor theme..

don't read horror coz i want to be able to sleep peacefully at night xD

Post edited by Aeselle - Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 3:37 AM
Aki038Date: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 6:21 AM
Private
I love romance, historical. Tradegy is good sometimes, a little smut is much appreciated :">
mzzst0opidDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 1:59 AM
Private
hmm i like gender bender/romance/a little smut (add the tension)/comedy/adventure yeah if any series fall under these category i read them
Light_FlamehazeDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 2:57 AM
Private
romance comedy, romance drama, action romance, gender bender, and others but mostly anything with romance in it XD
MacchiatoDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 4:04 AM
Private
Comedy & Harem :DD

but I also like Yaoi. Yuri is a NO for me :X

catpipeDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 6:35 AM
Private
Ok, I think it is too much to list what I read but it will be easier for me to list what I don't read.
First on the list is shoujo-ai, yuri. Try to stay away from tragedy, where possible away from slice of life. Otherwise I read almost any eyebrows thing.
cottoncandyDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 3:05 PM
Private
I like commedy, romance, reverse harem, fantasy, supernatural and gender bender :)
Tragedy is one thing I stay from away as much as I can

Post edited by cottoncandy - Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 12:27 PM
rinchiDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 10:43 PM
Private
I prefer... everything but gory fighting and horror stories actually. I also don't like many slice-of-life manga. The only one I adore is Nodame Cantabile.

Other than that there is almost no genre I haven't read (except for Yuri or Shoujo-Ai, Hentai and Ecchi).

But I prefer fantasy, supernatural, adventure.

~Dedicated manga reader~
yommooDate: Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 9:08 AM
Private
Typically i read comedy + shoujo. I prefer manhwa style shoujo though, or more particularly any works by hwang mi ri or han yu-rang. But that said, I tend to stay away from shounen manga or anything with mecha or sci-fi.

Post edited by yommoo - Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 10:00 AM
SaybellynnDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 10:15 AM
Private
I really just try out just about any type and keep reading the ones I enjoyed so I always seem to have a bunch of stuff to read (which I love love )
juceDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 11:03 PM
Private
I prefer romantic comedies in every genre (yaoi/shoujo/josei) and I also love gender bender <3
If the story has both gender bender and comedy+romance that's the perfect thing for me XD
lucy_nyu13Date: Monday, 28/Mar/2011, 3:05 PM
Private
what I read the most are stories about the day to day life, a.k.a. slice of life, because is really refreshing to read something that can actually happen to normal people, but it would be nice if the stories have a little bit of humor
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024