[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
What are the genres that read the most?
leididimDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 8:05 PM
Private
everything it's fine as a long it is not tragedy yeahhah
SkyyDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 10:37 PM
Private
Shoujo! Seinen for One Piece and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. RedFox1
Sometimes a little bit of smut and ecchi. I can't stand Yaoi and Yuri though.
RiyenDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 10:46 PM
Private
I'm read nearly all the genres, but if they have gender bender, I will read it with excitement ! I like comedy from time to time like azumanga Diaoh. Well, I also love romance manga.
setsuna_2Date: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 11:28 PM
Private
I read comedy, Mecha, action, adventure, fantasy, mystery, romance, and gender bender.
reddeathDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 1:59 PM
Private
I will mostly read gender bender and romance comedy
I think the are generally pretty funny because of all the misunderstandings
GobDate: Tuesday, 31/Aug/2010, 10:55 PM
Private
I also mostly like gender bender mangas because of the funny situations. I also like soul swapping mangas/manwhas (is that even a genre ?_?)like for example in hot blooded woman.
The soul swapping can also be combined with gender bender which makes for more fun situations like in
The Moment a Fox Becomes a Wolf and My Barbaric Girlfriend.
Other funny combination was gender bender+age regressing but i only found one manga that has that :/ (age regressing mangas are so rare and yes i know detective conan is one but that manga doesnt really have the focus on the daily life and funny situations of some1 that suddenly turned into an elementary school girl/boy).

Other mangas i like are shounen battle mangas with a strong kickass female lead main characters like Claymore or battle angel alita or The Legend Of Maian(although that is more on the funny side ^^).

WhitefireDate: Wednesday, 01/Sep/2010, 4:32 AM
Private
I'm a yaoi fangirl. I prefer to read romance, comedy, slice of life and a little bit of smut is always good ;)
It has gotta have a happy ending. Sad stories depress me and make me wish I hadn't read it. Let's all wish for "Happy endings for everyone!" *optimism rocks*
BJDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 0:42 AM
Private
The genre I read the most is shoujo, romance, comedy, the occasional smut and gender bender. I really do not mind what the genre is just as long as the plot is interesting.
puffyDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 1:25 AM
Private
mostly shoujo and gender bender is there's a good one.nowadays, im introducing myself with the world of shonen and comedy
giddyvivyDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 3:57 AM
Private
My favorite is definitely shoujo because the characters are so pretty and therefore catches my attention more easily. I especially love Mayu Shinjo's works :)
Jaja_meropeDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:50 AM
Sergeant
I prefer the magical girl genre. And then some romance,comedy,fantasy and school life. I dislike hentai, smut, yaoi and yuri. After reading My Boyfriend is a Vampire, I kinda like Gender Bender.
I don't read mystery and those kind of brutal manga (no offense, but I really don't like beating and slicing people's heads off, I watched it once in Full Metal Alchemist and made a mental note not to watch it). My brother loves it, though. Ah, boys.
PinkEverlastingDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 5:02 AM
Private
Romance, Tragic, and A LOT of Gender Bending lol.
I also like Physiologic genres too =D
jaeDate: Thursday, 30/Sep/2010, 6:38 AM
Private
i like manga like darling wa tsuki (?) or itadakimasu (?) is it? is sooo funny XD it is smut but also is romantic and soo funny. you should definitely read these manga and other manga from the author
vickyDate: Friday, 01/Oct/2010, 4:10 PM
Private
I like every genre,it's depend on the story tiptip
excapeDate: Monday, 04/Oct/2010, 8:17 PM
Private
Same here. I love shoujo like 17 and http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5996 , but love and slice of life like: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=18665 , I love shounen, but something like The Breaker, Wolf guy, Veritas and Beelzebub, everything depend from story.
TifaDate: Thursday, 07/Oct/2010, 6:05 PM
Private
Yaoi's my thing so mostly that but i like shoujo with some comedy in it. and maybe some gender bender is the stories are good. Action and fantasy gets me interested too XD..
cavaleiro12Date: Friday, 08/Oct/2010, 3:52 PM
Private
I Like mangas with transformation or some humor in it yeahhah
AikoaikoDate: Sunday, 10/Oct/2010, 10:20 PM
Private
I'm kind of all over since I will read anything that sound like it will have a good plot. Demographics I tend to read Shounen Shoujo and BL, so I guess that means it's mostly action, romance, drama, and comedy. I do like Historical fictions too.
happypasta1111Date: Monday, 25/Oct/2010, 3:29 AM
Private
i like romance ones
also romance with gender bender like the girl has to be a guy and etc
im recently starting to read smut but i stoped

i also like some actions ones with comedy like KAtekyo Hitman Reborn, one piece, fairytale and etc
thats ive been reading recently love maybe il try something else after i finish my long reading list :D

coryDate: Monday, 25/Oct/2010, 1:53 PM
Private
Hi hi hi
My favorite genre is shounen-ai/ Yaoi (some guys look cute together eyebrows , manhwa, romance and historical.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024