[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Genres that you hate. (Genre that you hate. Just post it here.)
Genres that you hate.
arjunaDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 7:41 PM
Private
I hate shounen/shoujo ecchi and hentai. Generally speaking I don't like fanservice. Once upon a time I trided reading yui, shoujo ai and yaoi but... that wasn't interesting.
I prefer slice of life, drama and romance. And I must admit that my favourite is gender bender :D

tiptip
adamwest17Date: Monday, 05/Mar/2012, 8:24 AM
Private
i hate hentai, horror and shonen ai...
brizingrDate: Sunday, 11/Mar/2012, 3:36 PM
Private
i don't like yuri.. bleehhh,,,
mocking but if its yaoi, that's another story,, mocking
>> maybe that's becoz i'm a girl?? hahahahahahaha... LOL

don't like tragedy and josei too, i ali_061 happy ending...!! :)
before i read a manga, i usually open the end story.. if it sad ending, i won't buy it,, hahahaha~

~HOME SWEET HOME~
catpipe8363Date: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 1:56 AM
Private
I hate Yuri and Tragedy. grrr
WeroDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:24 AM
Private
I hate hate hate Slice of Life... Cuz I find them all so painfully boring... I just yawn all the time... and Tragedy... Cuz I want happy endings RedFox1
Anything else is OK I guess... well, then it's just the story if I don't like it :D
SenSinDate: Thursday, 29/Mar/2012, 5:42 PM
Sergeant
Can't remember if I weighed in on this or not, but..

I hate Harem.
HATE. IT.

grrr

It's by far the stupidest, most boring genre there is (to me), mainly because it's always some dull, nerd of a guy with a million girls who inexplicably have an interest in him (when no one in their right mind should). Bleh.

Yuri would be next, but only because I find it boring.

A little Sin is good for the soul...

Post edited by SenSin - Thursday, 29/Mar/2012, 5:43 PM
anne4187Date: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 11:08 AM
Private
i really hate action it's soo booring, but it's okay if it's mixed with some romance
Robert18Date: Saturday, 25/Aug/2012, 12:42 PM
Private
i hate tragedy and yaoi, and i hate psychological, there is nothing good with the feling of you`re loved one betraying you.
cheri-samaDate: Monday, 26/Nov/2012, 7:36 AM
Private
i don't hate any genre but i dislike yuri and shojo-ai, the only way i'll read them is if i love the plot line
GriffinClawDate: Sunday, 09/Dec/2012, 7:51 AM
Private
Top pf my most-hated list would be hentai (heard of it but never seen it), ecchi (definitely), smut, yaori, yuri and mature.

Shounen and Shouju ai I don't exactly mind, but the made of Bishounen characters just give me the creeps.

Same goes for Romance, especially if there are parts that are too mushy.

Post edited by GriffinClaw - Sunday, 09/Dec/2012, 7:52 AM
guesswhoiamDate: Tuesday, 05/Feb/2013, 7:30 PM
Private
i don't like yaoi and yuri.
tragedy?? i rarely reading tragedy's genre but from what i've read, i don't hate it. i don't hate sad ending too. even if i complaint the ending again and again every time i read it, but it give me a feeling as if i want to read it again later.
keithDate: Sunday, 17/Feb/2013, 1:04 PM
Private
i hate yaoi-bara type manga. and also a really truly "bishoujo" manga =_= where all the girls acts cute and fragile as if they cant do anythin by themselves. in case of yaoi bara type manga, it just.. im not used to look at two "big" guys handling each other its kinda err... not cool bow .
Whyte_DragonDate: Saturday, 23/Feb/2013, 6:18 AM
Private
Like most heterosexual males, I just can't get into Yuri at all. I think the reasons are relatively obvious. Nothing against homosexuals, but... I honestly just can't sit down and read about illicit relationships between men. The irony being one of my favorite genres is actually Gender Bender. Yeah, I know, I'm weird.

Originally I liked Shounen, because it was what essentially got me into Manga, but now they're all just starting to feel the same. It fails to stand out to me anymore as interesting.

I can typically enjoy most other genres somehow.
dastrezzaDate: Wednesday, 06/Mar/2013, 5:12 PM
Private
same gender relationship cause sometimes i get creeps when read it and can't help to imagine it  yayayay

and tragedy with sad ending in the end cause i always ask why they have to end like that after all that happen
and i have enough sad moment in my own live  Crying
i'm just thinking, is there any people who like to read only tragedy manhwa/manga?
BabyunDate: Thursday, 07/Mar/2013, 3:37 AM
Private
I hate hentai, harem, yaoi, yuri and every manga/manhwa had genre like that I won't read it onion37

I can't get what the author/artist think about then end up made that kind of genre nocomment
kittersmewDate: Sunday, 20/Oct/2013, 2:05 AM
Private
I don't hate the following genres but I dislike them quite a lot. Those genres are slice of life and tragedy I don't like them much because of the seriousness and the relation to real life I prefer something that takes my thoughts away from my daily life and stress, I prefer to read to manga that is not serious has comedy and very optimistic like and no deaths or serious aura:)

Post edited by kittersmew - Sunday, 20/Oct/2013, 2:23 AM
cheong-saDate: Monday, 31/Mar/2014, 7:12 AM
Private
the one i dislike is romance i like it but if it doesnt have some action in it, i'll just become bored with it
elcarnicerDate: Wednesday, 02/Apr/2014, 11:28 AM
Private
I hate yaoi ,yury, tragedy and horror  it's difficult for me read and have interest in this type of story and i love a great happy end and normally in tragedy it's normally a really bad end .
Akage9317Date: Saturday, 19/Apr/2014, 11:04 PM
Private
i like to read all the genres but Yaoi, Yuri and smut are no no nooooooo
m031

their is quit a lot that hate tragedy but i like it m015
cutemushroomDate: Tuesday, 23/Dec/2014, 7:10 PM
Private
I'm not really a big fan of Horror, I find the art quite repulsive at times, but if the story is good I might still read it.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Genres that you hate. (Genre that you hate. Just post it here.)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024