[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Genres that you hate. (Genre that you hate. Just post it here.)
Genres that you hate.
GodsMessengerDate: Wednesday, 20/Jul/2011, 0:10 AM
Private
I HATE HORROR mangas or manhwas.
violetpoofDate: Saturday, 13/Aug/2011, 6:57 AM
Private
Sad to say this, slice-of-life. When I see that in a description I steer clear. Another might be harem, I give them a shot but mostly get really annoyed with them. Too many girls just all kinda fade into generic-ness.
anoliDate: Monday, 15/Aug/2011, 2:19 AM
Private
1) Tragedy - I dont like sad storys
2) some sort of very idiotic comedy tiptip
3) Drama
3) Ecchi and yuri - I really really dont like this genres grrr
innocente6Date: Tuesday, 30/Aug/2011, 9:50 AM
Private
i hate gender benders. i can't stand how men act all lovely and girly and fragile. men have to be strong for me, even in yaoi. wahihihi
AmuletdiaDate: Sunday, 04/Sep/2011, 0:34 AM
Private
tragedy is alright
i hate harem the most -.-
too many boys or girls
outofsight877Date: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 7:02 PM
Private
The only Genre that ruins mangas for me is Yaoi. Guys kissing other guys can ruin any plot even if the plot was made by a literary genius. I like tragedy in my stories especially if it was in the past because it makes the main characters look stronger and more interesting. I'm surprised not many people like it.
HatsuneMikuDate: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 8:55 PM
Private
There are a few Genres I hate Mecha, Hentai and Tragedy... well not really Tragedy. I have a Love/Hate Relationship with it. Its Complicated >>
RobkarDate: Sunday, 25/Dec/2011, 7:40 PM
Private
I don't like horror and tragedy mangas, but I really hate yuri SHOUTS I don't like when my favorite person in manga dies grrr

!!!
visifDate: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 8:52 AM
Private
Hentai! Definitely!
dollDate: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 1:19 PM
Private
I hate shonen manga (which talk about sport ...)
(Hunter x hunter is an exception ^^)

and i hate yuri too... like robkar
and i hate the end like " tout est pour le mieux dans le meilleur des mondes possibles " or like "cultiver son jardin "
DanutzaOverHereDate: Monday, 02/Jan/2012, 11:28 AM
Private
I only hate slice of life(the most boring one). Some webtoons are quite good(for example I really like Orange Marmalade).

Post edited by DanutzaOverHere - Monday, 02/Jan/2012, 11:28 AM
assan7575Date: Tuesday, 03/Jan/2012, 4:52 PM
Private
I must say that I really hate and I won't read for sure any yuri and hentai ever again (of course for now - maybe it will change, but I don't think so), I tried... and I realy didn't like it.
sk8tergirlDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 8:09 AM
Private
I Hate Hate Hate tragedy grrr . I can't stand stories in which the main character dies in the end. When that happens, it left me feeling that I just wasted my time reading.
utdgavDate: Thursday, 16/Feb/2012, 6:09 AM
Private
I read a little of everything, so the tragedy category doesn't bother me so much if the story is good (Like Boichi's Hotel and Present. Tragic but wonderful stories.)

As far as genre, oddly enough, I dislike Shoujo and Shounen most. (I still enjoy certain titles within these genres, like parts of Kenshin and Hana Kimi.) Shounen usually ends up being repetitive, unimaginitive fights-of-the-week, and shoujo heroines are mostly soppy and useless and need a good whack upside the head.
VeeDate: Friday, 24/Feb/2012, 8:33 AM
Private
I hate Yaoi and Yuri (or shounen ai and shoujo ai), Smut is okay (but not prefer), but please... not with the same gender !!! Yacks.... SHOUTS

I think tragedy is cool, coz the love thing, or friendship are look more deep than the happy end. Even you have to grab some tissue for your tears... Beggingeyes Crying

Manga/Manhwa and Ice Cream Lover,,
cattlet101Date: Saturday, 25/Feb/2012, 0:31 AM
Private
Horror. I can't stand scary things or gruesome things.

I also generally tend to stick away from tragedy, I read manga to cheer me up not to put me down.

Is there a genre for the manga didn't end the way I wanted it to?
FlordeppDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 0:28 AM
Private
I don't like ecchi or hentai. I might read something a bit ecchi IF I know (from other sources) it has a good plot. But fanservice just for the sake of it is just...annoying. High School of the Dead is an example of what I'm never going to read, the plot is just too lame.
aloneindarknessDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 1:44 AM
Private
I really can't read tragedy manga, breaks my heart to read them every single time.

As for yaoi, I dislike it as well, if it's a gender bender like My Boyfriend is a Vampire, then I like it, in fact it was that Manhwa that brought me here

As for Ecchi and Harem, I just can't see the point of it...
unicorn8Date: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 9:18 AM
Private
I really dislike "tragedy". I don't like reading a manga or watching an anime if it turns out to be a sad ending (especially when someone pasts away). I love it when it is a happy ending cause it makes me happy as well=)
chibymeiDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 4:57 PM
Private
i hate shounen ai shojou ai yuri echi with harem horror and tragedy... i try to read shonen ai before but really not my taste.... Crying
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Genres that you hate. (Genre that you hate. Just post it here.)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024