[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » READ IF YOU ARE A SHOUJO - ROMANCE reader (Post it here, the manga you are reading.)
READ IF YOU ARE A SHOUJO - ROMANCE reader
milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 21/Apr/2011, 6:40 AM
Colonel

STROBE EGDE

Plot:
Having no experience in romance, the vibrant Ninako curiously explores the meaning of what "love" really is, and is surprised to feel a colorful range of emotions as she grows closer to the school heartthrob, the quiet yet gentle Ren, who also happens to be involved in a longtime relationship. With every intention of keeping her head held high, Ninako prepares to face the mental pain of this one-sided love that she had allowed to take root, facing a series of trials that would either contribute to her growth as a headstrong woman, or break her as it did with other girls.

Comments:
I think this series is really good. Beside just a regular school life romance shoujo, I really like the spice of comedy in it. I can't stop smiling when reading. I appreciate the fact that the mangaka actually added extras to include the detailed of the side characters. It makes all the characters inside have their very own history and background. Therefore, this is definitely not the boring kind of shoujo manga. Almost all have their happy endings, even though some did not get together with the one they like, they have no more regrets. that's more than anything else.

Definitely worth reading. I am even hoping that the mangaka will write another series as such.

Links:
If you are interested in reading this, go to: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/strobe_edge
(Most reading sites missed out on chapters or extras)
For more info, please go to: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=13341

Attachments: 5730823.jpg (381.6 Kb)

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » READ IF YOU ARE A SHOUJO - ROMANCE reader (Post it here, the manga you are reading.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024