[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Manhwas (by HMR, HYR and other)
Manhwas
RosaAzulDate: Monday, 28/Jun/2010, 12:58 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Okay so this thread is for anyone in love with Manhwas.
Tell us which manhwa by this author you have read so far,
and which you like best.
eyebrows
Here is my list:
Do You Remember, Mogwa?
Advent of Snow White of the Hell
Become Habituated to Kiss
Oh, Chunja Chunja! High School Bullying
I like a beautiful guy
Money Virus
She's Scary
Say Say Say
You're My Everything
Big Brother vs Big Sister
My Boyfriend is a Vampire
Roses Dedicated to him
A Tackle On My Life
Idol Shopping
Ugly Duckling to Swan
Personalized Princess
Crazy Girl Shin Bia
Wait! Wolf
Lover Puzzle
Love Bullet
Die or Like me
Love in the Mask
They're something Special
For the sake of Both
Crowded Yeonaesa
Surviving a Rebel

There're more, but I can't remember.

AineDate: Monday, 28/Jun/2010, 5:14 PM
Sergeant
wow you sure have a lot!!! gaah
i really enjoy reading all Manhwas by HYR/HMR
here's my list:
Advent of Snow White of the Hell
You're My Everything
Big Brother vs Big Sister
A Tackle On My Life
Idol Shopping
Ugly Duckling to Swan
Personalized Princess
Crazy Girl Shin Bia
Wait! Wolf
Lover Puzzle
Love Bullet
Die or Like me
They're something Special
For the sake of Both
Secret (HAN Yu Rang)
Surviving a Rebel
I can't wait to read your upcoming projects!!
they all look really super
love
love Happy
yumikichiDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:15 AM
Private
Hmmm Im new in manhwas uwu

I like

Love in the Mask
My Boyfrind is a Vampire
Boy of the Female Wolf
Ruby Doll
You're My Everything

And I think its all

winnie08Date: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 9:28 AM
Private
for me:

love in the mask
boy of the female wolf
forbidden kiss
my boyfriend is a vampire
idol shopping
wait! wolf!
say say say

and counting... ^_^

nanajeckoDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 10:58 AM
Private
love the most of HMR manhwa is - hot blooded woman. the reason is - the firs manhwa for me
MaggiSDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 11:41 AM
Sergeant
hi
I like:
Idol Shopping
Ugly Duckling to Swan
Love in the Mask

Added (08.Jul.2010, 2:32 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I'm in love with Manhwas
and this is my favoriten list:

Shounen Ai:

U Don't Know Me

Childhood friends Seyun and Yoojin struggle to maintain their friendship as their lives take them down different paths. But when old feelings start resurfacing, a bitter tug-of-war starts, with hearts in the balance, secrets in the closet, and twists that nobody sees coming!

AEGIS

Having gained independence from Revro, the Earth secretly trains an army of boys. Jino and Izare are abandoned to the camp, and Izare silently sacrifices himself to keep his promise to Maria that he'd look after Jino. But Jino escapes the soul-killing cruelty of the camp. With Jino in his heart, Izare remains to become an ultimate weapon. The boys' lives, and the secrets of the mysterious Maria, gradually unravel. For Earth, can peace and utopia be won?

Let Dai

Set in a soulless neo-Seoul ruled by young punks and pleasure seekers, an amoral teenager named Dai is the living embodiment of the city's beauty and cruelty. As the leader of the vicious Furies gang, Dai seduces everyone who lays eyes on him, only to blind them to his own barbaric nature. When an honest schoolboy named Jaehee rescues a beautiful girl from being mugged by the Furies, he can't possibly realize how this brief encounter will plunge him into a downward spiral of unbridled passion and unfathomable pain. From his brutal gang initiation to an unspeakable act committed against his girlfriend, Jaehee wavers uncomfortably between revulsion and fascination. And in Dai he finds a tender, caring friend one moment and a heartless psychopath the next, awakening strange and unhealthy desires in Jaehee that he could never before have imagined.

Added (08.Jul.2010, 2:34 PM)
sorry my list is too long!!

Supernatural:

Noblesse

A vampire wakes up from a 820 year slumber in contemporary South Korea. As the being adapts to his surroundings, he accidentally enrolls at a school...

Under Prin

To protect his meaning of life; family.
His dazzling fight begins.

Dangu

Manshin-musas - or "Shaman Warriors" - can harness spirits and become berserk and wreck havoc. Yarang is one of the strongest Manshin-musas who has been given a position as a government official for his valor in war. Plenty of blood and gore. Presented in the original Korean format, Shaman Warrior is a dramatic fantasy series with a kinetic style that will appeal to fans of Blade of the Immortal and Vagabond! From the desert wastelands emerge two mysterious warriors, master wizard Yarong and his faithful servant Batu. On a grave mission from their king, they have yet to realize the whirlwind of political movements and secret plots which will soon engulf them and change their lives forever. When Yarong is mortally injured, Batu must fulfill a secret promise to leave Yarong's side and protect his master's child. As Batu seeks to find and hide the infant, Yarong reveals another secret to those who have tracked him down to finish him off--the deadly, hidden power of a Shaman Warrior!

Added (08.Jul.2010, 2:35 PM)
List 03

Fantasy:

Dragon Who

Roa Coatl is on a mission. He must find the descendant of Quetzalcoatl to make her his wife and continue his great race of dragons. However, with no knowledge about love and having no interest in women, will he be able to accomplish his task in human world?

Shade: The Other Side of Light

Hyung Gee is an ordinary high student, but is unaware of the power he holds called “Shade”. He meets Soy, a girl who has the ability to control her own shadow and use it as a weapon. His encounter with Soy completely changes his life around, as the hidden powers within him awakens, causing Soy and her Shade to lose their lives.

Added (08.Jul.2010, 2:36 PM)
List 04

Action:

Jackals

Cicero City, a city infested with immigrants where people of all races scramble to find work and shelter. Infested with destruction and slaughter, it's a chaotic society. Living on the outside of society, the Jackals are professional assassins with no allegiance, available to the highest bidder.

Threads of Time

Modern student Moon Bin Lee is plagued by nightmares of a beautiful girl. He awakes over a millennium ago as the son of a prominent family. Before long, he is caught up in the Mongol invasion of Koryo (ancient Korea).
High school student Moon Bin Lee has difficulty sleeping due to a recurring nightmare: he's stranded over a thousand years in the past chasing a dark-haired girl into a deep abyss.
Before long, the nightmare overwhelms him, and he is unable to tell whether he is Moon Bin, a Seoul teenager at the end of the second Millennium, or Sa Kyoung Kim, the son of a prominent warrior family in the middle of the first Millennium. People in his present-day life assume roles in his historical life as he struggles to learn exactly who he is and what he's expected to do, straddling a transmigratory portal through time and space.
In the present, his school's kendo club battles to stay in the championships...but in the past, Moon Bin finds himself at the threshold of a territorial dispute on the plains of Mongolia ...

Added (08.Jul.2010, 2:37 PM)
List 05

Romance:

The Flower of Evil

Se-Joon and Se-Wa are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Se-Wa, a girl considered psychotic by others, is attached to her brother... a little too attached. In her eyes, there is only Se-Joon, and no one else. And what of Se-Joon's feelings?

*This manhwa contains incest themes*

Goong

Monarchy ended long ago in Korea, but there are still other countries with Kings, Queens, princes and princesses. What if Korea had continued monarchism? What if all the beautiful palaces which are now only historical relics were actually filled with people?! What if the glamorous royal family still maintained the palace customs?! Welcome to a world where Korea still has the royal family living their lives! Only for this one high school girl, Chae Gyung, this is a tragedy, since she has to marry the prince who apparently is a total jerk!

H2O

As Vice Rep, Myunga appears as a goody-two-shoes to everyone at her high school. She hates it, but seeing as how she's pretty timid and obedient, she can't help it. In fact, she sees herself as a "water organism" who doesn't belong with her "land" counterparts. At a riverside contemplating suicide, she meets Hana, a former underwear and swimsuit model in Japan who has decided to live in Korea. Their fates seem to be connected because they meet again when Hana enrolls in the same high school. Throw in some hot guys-student body president "Bacchus" Eechan, the moody tough guy Taek Gang, and Na Hong Soo who's a big fan of "Hanako" (Hana's modeling name) - and follow the hot chemistry between them all. ... You may want to have some H2O on hand.

Added (08.Jul.2010, 2:39 PM)
List 06

Dear My Girls

Elizabeth March is one of three daughters from a prestigious family. The only reason she stands out from her sister's extraordinary beauty, intelligence and talent is because she's talentless. Her sisters, Meg, Jo and Amy are extremely popular, but Elizabeth isnt popular at all. She goes to the same school with her sisters, and her adventures begin!

Byul Bit So Ge

Shinhye loves lying under the night sky with her father, listening to his tales of the constellations. And she dreams of a life among the stars. Little does she know that the stars may come down to her instead. Her journey begins when the department of science asks her family to host Sarah, a foreign girl with a unique talent. But, strange men are interested in Sarah and Shinhye doesn't know why. Unbeknownst to Shinhye, her every dream--and nightmare--is about to come true.

Click

Joonha is a normal, healthy boy of sixteen who has cruised through life without too many problems. Imagine his surprise when a recent trip to the bathroom suddenly reveals that he's not normal at all! With a shriek of "Oh, my God!!!," he finds himself missing, well, something he never thought he could live without. The impact is too much for poor Joonha and he soon passes out.
While in his half-conscious state, he overhears the incredible truth: his family is abnormal in the weirdest possible way. After puberty, their chromosomes undergo some kind of mutation, which converts their bodies into the opposite sex! Which means his father was a woman than turned into a man. Now Joonha has to leave behind 16 years of life as a man and live as a woman. What will his childhood friend Jinhoo and the girl he has always liked, Heewon, say when they find out?!

Operation Liberate Men

Our main character is SuHa. (I will not discuss her last name in this review.) Su Ha is a miserable boyish looking girl who just failed high school entrance exam. On her way to home, Su Ha encounters a beautiful boy (or man) with weird outfit. The beautiful man takes her to a fantasy world where women are men and men are women. (Note that Su Ha's world is our world.)
Su Ha experiences many events that she could never dream of. Since she dresses up like a boy, she was mistaken as a man. Therefore, she was treated as a slave. As she spends more time, she begins to see the true face of the "fantasy" world she was dragged in ...

SAVER

Lena Ha is a beautiful and tough girl who is the captain of the kendo team. She meets Hye-Min Kang, the son of the president of a large company in Korea, and the two seem to feel love at first sight. But when Lena learns that she and Hye-Min are half-siblings, a string of unfortunate occurrences lead to terrible consequences. Lena tries to do everything she can to prevent them, but she ends up falling in a strange body of water in result. When Lena awakes, she finds herself in a strange kingdom...and learns that she may be its only hope. Left with few options, Lena is forced to disguise herself as a man. She must face many challenges and experience more than she ever would have expected. Adventure is on the forecast.

Added (08.Jul.2010, 2:40 PM)
List 07

Martial Arts:

Player Kill

Yonggi had sworn not to fight anymore since the death of his teacher. It doesnt stop him from protecting the weak while trying to hide his true strength. But when Gihoon, an old associate of Yonggi, drives him into the world of illegal prize-fighting, the young man will quickly be forced to review his principles...

Ping

In the modern age, there remains martial art clans from long ago, all vying for power. Amidst a fight, the son of a security man meets a mysterious girl who kisses him out of the blue...

Change Guy

Take Kang Too Jee, one of the best fighters in the Gi Sang Area, and Woo Soo Choi, a geek who loves studying and has great concentration and perserverance, and mix them up together with a really GREEDY scientists who runs people over and then uses their bodies in a twisted body switching experiment(and dumps their body in a random area after the experiment) and what do you get? Change Guy!
It's nature vs. nurture when a nerd swaps bodies with the toughest guy in school! Kang Too Jee and Woo Soo Choi have swapped...their bodies! After becoming the subjects of a mad scientist's experiment with her latest invention - the quantum teleporter - their bodies are switched, leaving only their minds and spirits intact. Woo Soo, who was once a model student, must face the life of Too Jee, a teenage menace. Never having an enemy in his life, he now has to deal with the handful of Too Jee's list, but will his kinder, gentler demeanor ward off his rivals? Or will survival determine his future? Will he become the hardened fighter that matches his new exterior? What would fight loving, battle hungry, Kang Too Jee do in Woo Soo Choi's extremely frail body!? Will they EVER get changed back to their original bodies?

Aiki

There is fighting going on at a high school due to a power struggle for control. A beautiful young girl, the granddaughter of the director, requests help from a tough silly young man renowned for his genius fighting style. At the same time, other beautiful girls appear from the same high school who also want him as a teacher. Will he help and if so, which side will he choose to support? Or will he just show his true face with his bad boy ways?

Veritas

Kangryong is a high schooler unlike others. He has always had a dream of being the strongest. One day he meets Youcheon, who teaches him a powerful skill. One year later, people come to see him and announce that his "master" is dead. Because he was his only student, Kangryong has to follow them and go to a school where everybody has supernatural powers to fight.

The Breaker

The new HR teacher, Chun-woo, is not your ordinary teacher.
After unexpectedly witnessing his great power, Shin-woo, a weak pushover, begs him to let him become his disciple so he can become stronger. Chun-woo claims he can only teach Shin-woo if he is truly determined, and to prove that, he must throw his body into a deep river from a bridge to prove his will. However, it turns out Shin-woo wasn't aware of the power his master possessed. Shin-woo is about to enter a world of martial artists hidden from public eye, and he is to be taught by the best there is!

Aflame Inferno

Aflame Inferno is about a self absorbed high schooler, Kang Shichan, that gets caught in the middle of a battle between demons. Injured severely and near death, the demon Inferno merges with the student to save his life. Together they win the battle to discover that they are inescapably joined. The only hope of ever being separate beings is to close down 1,000 Invento Hells and find the right spell of Resurrection. Can Kang Shichan balance hunting down demons with his school work?

Added (08.Jul.2010, 2:41 PM)
List 08

Romance-Fantasy:

Absolute Witch

The story of Skyla's adventures, growth, and love as a young witch in a world where witches no longer exist.

Queen's Knight

When Yuna Lee's mother moves to Germany to pursue a music degree, she's left to stay with her father, a university professor, and her three older brothers, who are fiercely overprotective of her.
During her summer vacation, she visits her mother in Germany, where she falls off a cliff and is rescued by Rieno, an 18-year-old knight living in the land of Phantasma. Rieno makes a deal with Yuna that because he has saved her life, she must become his queen. Indebted to him for saving her life, Yuna is torn between her normal world back home and life as Phantasma's Queen.

The Bride of the Water God

When Soah's impoverished, desperate village decides to sacrifice her to the Water God Habaek to end a long drought, they believe that drowning one beautiful girl will save their entire community and bring much-needed rain. Not only is Soah surprised to be rescued by the Water God-instead of killed-she never imagined she'd be a welcomed guest in Habaek's magical kingdom, where an exciting new life awaits her! Most surprising, however, is the Water God himself... and how very different he is from the monster Soah imagined.

Red Lion

Quite possibly the best and most reknown fighter of all the schools is a red haired girl, solely referred to as the Red Lion. But as the Red Lion suddenly disappears one day, we find that's only the beginning to the trials of real "Red Lion"

Hot Blooded Woman

What is a sweet, soft-spoken girl (Ha Ji Kang) to do when her brothers, having just learned fencing and martial arts, decide to test some moves out on her in order to "tame her" and make her into their "little slave?" She runs to her knightly friend (Te Hu Kang, not related to Ha Ji) for protection, of course. However, what happens when, instead of comforting her, he tells her that she is a coward for running away like a puppy who needs constant protection? No, she does not break down and cry like a weak girl. Instead, she resolves to grow stronger. With rigorous training everyday, Ha Ji goes from being a scared girl who cries for help to becoming the Jjang (boss of a gang) of the Doberman gang. However, events lead to Ha Ji getting in an accident with a truck. Afterwards, her soul is brought into the body of a beautiful, but weak rich girl Aram Han.

Savage Garden

In 18th century England, Gabriel, an orphan girl from a fallen noble family befriended a young man named Jeremy, who was rumored to be an illegitimate child of a nobleman. After an incident occurred, Gabriel must impersonate her friend Jeremy, taking his place at an all boys academy for nobles, a place that may seem like heaven to others, but really hides a harshness which she would never have imagined.

Seol Hui

Alisa's lived on an island her entire life. She's the adopted child of a rich, old man. When he dies, he leaves her 10% of his money, donates 85% of it to charity, and leaves the remaining 5% to his 3 ex-wives and their children. Obviously, the families are annoyed, after all, the millionaire hasn't even seen Alisa in 10 years! As she comes for the first time off of her island, they plot to get her money in any way possible.

Really!?

Mi Ryu has a gorgeous mother, a new stepfather,and she’s suddenly attracted to her new stepbrother, or is it stepbrothers?

Miunohri to Swan

The heroine is a short, overweight and ugly girl but one day an old man turns her into a real beauty. But whenever raindrops touch her she turns back to her original form (but she becomes beautiful again), and if she ever kisses someone, she won't become beautiful again.

My Girl (PAEK Jeong Won)

Jinny is a famous and beautiful model, but in reality, she is actually Ahjin, a high schooler who hardly stands out like a model would. She only chose to be a model for the sake of her uncle.

Ahjin has a crush on one of the coolest guys in school, Dohoon. And, when she (dressed as Jinny) finds out that she'll be living in the same apartment building as her crush, she's thrilled! But, how can she keep her secret from Dohoon, who adores the model Jinny!?

I think its all
love

codename47Date: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 11:50 AM
Private
I like Idol Shopping most. And also My boyfriend is a vampire
chopardDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 12:41 PM
Private
i can't even choose one from that list! but i must say that she's scary and crazy girl shin bia are the ones that left an impression in me!
okamiwolficeDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 6:09 PM
Private
i like:
Click
my boyfriend is a vampire
ruby doll

Added (08.Jul.2010, 9:09 PM)
i also really likeShade: The Other Side of Light

ErrorDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 8:02 PM
Private
I enjoy a lot of manga and manwha in general.
some of my favorites are
ares
1/2 prince (though that's Taiwanese if i recall)
gender benders in general are enjoyable.
though i pretty much read anything that isn't absolutely horrid once i read a chapter or two.
(i end up needing to know how it ends, lol)
moonshineDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 11:46 PM
Private
I haven't read many manhwas, but I like:
Love in the Mask
Roses Dedicate to Him
Idol Shopping
BerylDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 2:17 AM
Private
I'm pretty new to manhwa so I haven't read that many but I like A wolf warning, Hot Blooded woman (it was my first!), Platina (which I am very behind on) and of course My Boyfriend is a vampire. I am considering whether or not to pick up Chiro Star Project. It's really interesting but then it took a turn I wasn't really hot about but I might just pick it up again to see how it ends up going.
loki4verDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 6:04 AM
Private
I am currently reading

Do You Remember, Mogwa?
I like a beautiful guy
She's Scary
Roses Dedicated to him
Idol Shopping
Ugly Duckling to Swan
Crazy Girl Shin Bia
Love in the Mask

flwrgrl80Date: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 10:59 PM
Private
Han Yu Rang:
Love in the Mask
Two Stars Love (forget real name)
My Boyfriend is a vampire
Forbidden Kiss
Sandwich Girl
I Do I Do
Boy of the Female Wolf
New Mok Yeon Ah's Honeymoon Diary

Hwang Mi Ri:
Cutie Boy
Ugly Duckling to Sawn
World Come On
Honggane
Oh Chunja Chunja High School Bullying
Say say say

These are my Favorites (for now) love

mindyDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 11:54 PM
Private
There's so many manwha's for me to list from xD
for now i'm reading:

SAESANG BRING IT ON
HONGGANE
WAIT!WOLF
SAY SAY SAY
LOVE LIKE CRAZY
FORBIDDEN KISS
FALLEN ANGEL
ENEMIES LOVE
SANDWICH GIRL
GANGSTER HERO
DO YOU REMEMBER,MOGWA?
THE FEMALE WOLF BOY
THE BEAR-LIKE FOX MEETS THE WOLF
LOVE IN THE MASK

^^ so addicted to Idol shopping atm

LexiaDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 1:52 AM
Private
You're My Everything
A Tackle On My Life
Personalized Princess
Wait! Wolf
Lover Puzzle
Die or Like me

Starting to really like Personalized Princess and You're My Everything.

But I also read Don't Touch Me. Both title with Fox in them those ones are the best.

Added (10.Jul.2010, 4:52 Am)
I almost forgot another good one is Hissing. And Sandwich Girl seems to be interesting too.

WidflowerDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 2:33 AM
Private
I have too many manwha that I like till I dun which one i really liked. giggle
rorandaDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 4:46 PM
Private
My favorite is Hot Blloded Woman...maybe because it was the first I read.

I like also:

She's Scary
Say Say Say
A Tackle On My Life
Idol Shopping
Ugly Duckling to Swan
Crazy Girl Shin Bia
Hoosamguk Gokyo
Cutie boy
Taming a defective angel
Want you

cavinggirlDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 6:55 PM
Private
I thought I'd mention some that are less known...although I see somebody else likes Savage Garden too!
Also: Perfect Couple (ongoing in scanlation)
100% Perfect Girl (completely scanlated)
Can't Lose You (by same author as 100% Perfect Girl) (completely scanlated)
The One (ongoing in scanlation)
Ingenuo (ok ..these last two are very well known) (ongoing in scanlation)
Masca (really great...try it!) (ongoing in scanlation)
Hot Blooded Woman was my first Manwha as well. I really liked it..such strong heroines. yayayay
emyshekoDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 9:07 PM
Private
the manhwas that i really like are:
Saver
The Queen's knight
Ingenuo
The bride of the water god
Honggane
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Manhwas (by HMR, HYR and other)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024