[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Gender bender manga/mahwa (Favourite gender bender manga/mahwa?)
Gender bender manga/mahwa
SeventyX7Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:28 AM
Private
Oh wow...my FAVORITE gender bender? That's tough.

For hentai that's gender bender based I've always preferred the works of Shinozaki Rei. He's the master of gender bender and LOLWUT WAS THAT?! type h-manga.

For non-h, I love Day of Revolution (I just love the artwork of that particular artist). Click was pretty cool, too, but I preferred revolution more.

Trans Venus was like the first gender bender thing I read, so that always has a place in my heart, too.
chinhyunDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 12:47 PM
Private
My boyfriend is a vampire is completed?? I'm so excited to find a complete gender bender manhwa.. Hope it's good..

I like gender bender type a lottt... n there r not so many manga/manhwa out there revolving around this genre... most of them r still incomplete too... ><...

Post edited by chinhyun - Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 1:03 PM
aloneindarknessDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 2:00 AM
Private
My favorite ones are:
-My Boyfriend is a Vampire
-Tenshi na Konamaiki, both manga and anime
-Ranma, it's a classic!
-Day of Revolution, really liked this one as well, but in my opinion they rushed the ending
-My Barbaric Girlfriend, if only there were more fast releases...
AndersonDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 3:41 AM
Private
My favorite one right now is definitely My Boyfriend is a Vampire
kathDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 12:17 PM
Private
I just recently read AI WO UTAU YORI ORE NI OBORERO! and MY BOYFRIEND IS A VAMPIRE....
both are really good and fun to read... RedFox1
chibymeiDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 4:54 PM
Private
for gender bender the good one will be hana kimi and w-juliet..... oo.. tokyo grazy paradise is my 1st choice.. are there any gender bender like tokyo grazy paradise?
OracleDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:01 PM
Private
My boyfriend is vampire ali_061

x
adamwest17Date: Monday, 05/Mar/2012, 8:23 AM
Private
i like past future and my girlfriend is a vampire
ampwsDate: Wednesday, 21/Mar/2012, 10:58 PM
Private
If you think about Vampires & gender bending you need to read Full Moon ni Sasayaite.
taminoDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 2:25 AM
Private
Mine is "Hourou Musuko".

Someone mentioned "Peter Panda". Does that really count as gender-bender?
YohjiDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 5:48 PM
Private
It's going to have to be High School Host Club, 1/2 Prince, and Prunus Girl hands down for me. All three are just hilarious. There's others that I adore as well, can't remember their names though.
roranda4851Date: Saturday, 23/Jun/2012, 8:49 AM
Private
If I have to choose my favorite is Angel Diary...The princess is hilarious! She is running away from heaven deciding to crossdress to avoid her marriage with the demon king!

Post edited by roranda4851 - Saturday, 23/Jun/2012, 12:40 PM
mim_star1124Date: Tuesday, 26/Jun/2012, 7:38 AM
Private
Love in a mask, My BF is a vampire, saver, etc... But so far i really like love in a mask... oh, i also like tokyo crazy paradise.. although the ending was quite disappointing, but i still like it though. mocking
TalieDate: Friday, 29/Jun/2012, 2:08 PM
Private
Love in the Mask and Saver are my favorite gender bender Manwhas, such good stories!
Hana Kimi and Host Club are really great gender bender mangas. Hana Kimi was just really funny =)
mitsuki988Date: Saturday, 30/Jun/2012, 0:28 AM
Private
I'm not a huge fan of gender bender stories but I did enjoy the series Hanakimi since it was funny and a good romance storyline.
poupsyDate: Saturday, 21/Jul/2012, 8:52 PM
Private
My favorite gender bender is Love in the mask !!
I love astonishment gender bender type a lot =)
JessdinizDate: Tuesday, 31/Jul/2012, 5:44 PM
Private
My favorite gender bender has to be Tokyo Crazy Paradise, this also happens to be one of my favorites mangas of all times. I love everything about this story, specially how strong the heroine is.
I can see a lot of people complain about the ending of this manga. The first time I read it, I was a little disappointed as well (I was expecting more - also the manga was so good that I couldnt get enough of it) but from the second time on that I read I changed my mind. I thought the end was more realistic the way it did.

My second story would be hana kimi. I say story because to be honest I got a little bored of the manga itself, it was way too long, but have you guys ever seen the japanese drama for it? The actor that plays Nakatsu did it so well - I always end up laughing hard everytime I watch it.

Everyone here has been praising my boyfriend is a vampire. I haven't read that one yet. I think I'll give it a go! :)
MilujitexoxoDate: Friday, 10/Aug/2012, 8:24 AM
Private
Gender benders are probably one of the more exciting genres of manga/manwha. Personally, my favorite gender bender is probably “Kill Me Kiss Me” by Lee Young-You. I haven’t seen anyone post this one up yet, so I felt obligated to give it a bit of a shout out.
This was the first manwha I have ever read (I have read tons of manga before, but never a manwha), and the first gender bender I have ever read. The first volume is the only one worth reading (in my opinion), as it is the main (possibly only) part where the gender bending is happening. Essentially, in the first volume, a young girl, Tae, swaps places, and schools, with her identical cousin so she can be near an idol. When they do the switch, she immediately gets beat up by the school bully. The story quickly unfolds from there.
The art is a little odd, but the story is really fast-paced, so I noticed I didn’t have one of those moments where I want to stop reading because I’m frustrated with the lack of progress in the story (I experienced that a few times while reading Hana Kimi). Overall, I can actually say this is in my top 5 favorite gender bender manga/manwha.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Gender bender manga/mahwa (Favourite gender bender manga/mahwa?)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024