[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Gender bender manga/mahwa (Favourite gender bender manga/mahwa?)
Gender bender manga/mahwa
kimmyaiDate: Monday, 06/Jun/2011, 8:00 AM
Private
Ranma 1/2 will always be my favorite. It was just so funny!! yeahhah
ArielDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 3:47 AM
Private
I like a good gender-bender and I don't mind which gender is doing the crossdressing as long as the story is interesting!
My favorites are: Saver, Hana Kimi, Mint na Bokura, Pretty Face, AKB49...

Desejo que sejas feliz!
CookieDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 5:59 AM
Private
My favorites would have to be Love in the Mask, nononono, and of course my boyfriend is a vampire. I read alot of gender bender in those would have to be my top three. giggle

PearlDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 10:50 AM
Private
Tokyo Crazy Paradise is my favorite gender bender manga so far. I have also read Click but I still like TCP the best.
DedicatedToRosesDate: Friday, 01/Jul/2011, 1:29 AM
Private
ummmmm Love in The Mask or 1/2 Prince....its hard to choose!! theyre both amazing!

Added (01/Jul/2011, 2:29 Am)
---------------------------------------------
ummmmm Love in The Mask or 1/2 Prince....its hard to choose!! theyre both amazing!

pandabanditDate: Friday, 08/Jul/2011, 3:10 PM
Private
Quote (butterflyrin)
I really like Hana Kimi, Girl Got Game, Tenshi Ja Nai!,and Love in the Mask. So many good series, I just can't pick one! The gender bender genre is just to hard to resist! They usually have pretty good story lines, and are definitely different.

I recently got into 1/2 Prince and i can really relate to the main character i hope they make an anime out of it il ove it!!

Girl Got Game is a good one too. im really into gender benders in general.. looks like im going to have to check out my boyfriend is a vampire!!

ja na~

such is life... ja na~
moDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/2011, 2:16 AM
Private
The first thing that popped into my head was Ranma 1/2!! That was one of the first anime that I saw when I was little so its one of the classics for me! =D Other favorite one is tokyo crazy paradise
arisaDate: Monday, 01/Aug/2011, 3:45 AM
Private
I think my favorite would have to be "He's Dedicated to Roses". The main character was pretty badass as a fighter but disguised well as a nerdy girl. "Idol Shopping" is also on top of my list but I think I fell in love with the guy in Roses more. ^_^

A.K.
marooDate: Saturday, 06/Aug/2011, 9:22 AM
Private
my boyfriend is a vampire is awsome.i also like girl got game & princess princess alot.

nobody can change a person but someone can be a reason for a person to change.
reinaDate: Wednesday, 10/Aug/2011, 3:19 PM
Private
my favorite one is Love in the mask
it's really romatic for me love
ManhwaLoverDate: Wednesday, 10/Aug/2011, 5:34 PM
Private
My fav gender bender series so far is Boy of the Female-Wofl eyebrows Gang Goon is so cute yayayay

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/jakeo77/Anime%20Pics/Naruto/1.gif
BlueRiver87Date: Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 12:58 PM
Private
Hana Kimi, Love in the Mask, Tokyo Crazy Paradise and My Boyfriend is a Vampire are by far the most interesting Gender Bender manga and manhwa that I've read so far

Post edited by BlueRiver87 - Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 1:10 PM
yennhienDate: Saturday, 07/Jan/2012, 10:30 AM
Private
My favorite gender bender manga is Love Sick. It's great indeed, I've read it twice. The drawing is also awesome. :X
chintyaDate: Wednesday, 25/Jan/2012, 9:03 AM
Private
too many gender bender manhwa that i've read.. giggle
sassyandshyDate: Sunday, 29/Jan/2012, 3:13 AM
Private
MyBoyfriend is a Vampire, Love in the Mask , and Ranma 1/2 are my top favorites. I have just started a new one called Kaizoku to Ningyo which is really good so far.
kittycat176Date: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 11:36 AM
Private
ummm gender benders that i like are
1/2 prince (love how the setting is in a video game, funny)
ai wo utau yori ore ni oborero (a great combination of cute and cool~~~nosebleed)
chiro star project (very interesting plot)
girl got game (i feel like this became a classic gender- blender manga to me)
hana kimi (another classic)
love in the mask (made me cry T.T)
tokyo crazy paradise (loved the scenes when she is fighting)

but out of them i think i like tokyo crazy paradise the best!
ThaneDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:10 PM
Private
Definitely Love in the Mask. My boyfriend is a Vampire is pretty good and Ranma is an all time classic now ^^
jonDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:14 PM
Private
gender benders are kind of my guilty pleasure
sk8tergirlDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 7:53 AM
Private
My all time favorite gender bender manga thus far has got to be Tokyo Crazy Paradise. It is full of humor, action and a bit of romance.
utdgavDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 2:30 AM
Private
I find most gender benders amusing, but I find the only one I randomly go back and flip through is Hana Kimi. One of the things I really liked about it is that the ending is pretty much the only way it ~can~ end. Without giving any spoilers, I'll just say, the ending is not some ridiculous, explosive climax, and neither is it a totally weak cop out. Kinda in between.

My friend really likes Futaba-kun Change (was this one mentioned above?), which while funny, kinda weirded me out :P
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Gender bender manga/mahwa (Favourite gender bender manga/mahwa?)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024