[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Best HYR Manhwa (Which do you consider to be HAN Yu-Rang's best work?)
Best HYR Manhwa
MiertenDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 6:59 PM
Private
Which do you consider to be HAN Yu-Rang's best work?
SkyyDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 10:34 PM
Private
Forbidden kiss, Secret and Love in the mask. They're awesome.
I personally prefer HYR over HMR. =D

Post edited by Skyy - Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 11:56 AM
RosaAzulDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 4:16 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
hm...
This is a hard one to answer..
because i never know because when i set on a favourite then th author will publish a new one that'll catch my interest, then i'll consider that as the best of her work..

right now it would be My Boyfriend is a Vampire, Secret, Forbidden Kiss and A Nobles Love Company
dk06Date: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 7:18 PM
Private
My favorite is Love in the mask, but so far My boyfriend is a vampire is looks good
giddyvivyDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:02 AM
Private
My Boyfriend is a Vampire is by far my favorite manga by HYR because I love stories about vampires ! :)

Post edited by giddyvivy - Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:36 AM
AquamarinePrincessDate: Wednesday, 15/Sep/2010, 0:39 AM
Private
I cant think of many titles right now.
So as of right now, FORBIDDEN KISS.
Even the title sounds good.
AikoDate: Saturday, 18/Sep/2010, 10:56 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
HYR is a talented person, in my opinion the best are Forbidden Kiss, Secret and Love in the mask.
DarkDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 12:33 PM
Private
Well i just started reading manga/manwha and i saw mb is vampire.
I even read it right to left like a manga lol
Anyways i like mbiv so far and definitely checking hes other works but so far my fave manwha
lerandorDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 2:39 PM
Private
My favorites are My boyfriend is a Vampire, Boy of the Female Wolf , Love in the Mask.
But i haven't read much other mangas from her. So I can't say much about the others. ^^
jennitachiDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 11:39 PM
Private
God this is hard. Um, there's like 50 HYR... and so I can't really decide. It's between Fallen Angels, Sandwich Girl, Love in The Mask, Saesang! Bring it On!, and some more I can't think of right now...

I also enjoy reading Boy of the Female Wolf, but eh. I wouldn't say it's an absolute favorite. Still really good. And, Surviving a Rebel is going up my list of favorites. (;

DwvDate: Tuesday, 28/Sep/2010, 11:43 AM
Private
i like HMR very much i do not know why but its atracts my RedFox1 and i dont know wich one i like the best i love all of them

Post edited by Dwv - Tuesday, 28/Sep/2010, 11:44 AM
jaeDate: Thursday, 30/Sep/2010, 6:30 AM
Private
i actually prefer hwang mi ri's work. but if i have to choose from han yurang's i would say a boy of a female wolf, forbidden kiss, vampire boyfriend, sandwich girl
BonBonDate: Monday, 11/Oct/2010, 9:26 AM
Private
I like Love in the Mask best out of all her manhwa. It has a great story and can actually keep me hook even with so many volumes (which is really hard to do considering I couldn't even finish Fullmetal Alchemist). So far i also really like Secret, it's only been a few chapter but I really love it. Can't wait for new releases.
vickyDate: Saturday, 16/Oct/2010, 11:21 PM
Private
In this moment I think the best one are Fallen angels love but I've read only two volumes yayayay the other ones are ok giggle giggle
ChoukoDate: Sunday, 17/Oct/2010, 3:05 PM
Sergeant
For me it's.... Boy of the Female Wolf, Do You Remember, Mogwa?, Don't Cheat on Me!, Fallen Angels, Forbidden Kiss, Going To You, I Do I Do, I'm Looking for the Princess, Love in the Mask, Mok Yuna's Honeymoon Diary, My Boyfriend is a Vampire, Nae-soong 9th grade Project, Never Cry, Princess Finds, Sandwich Girl, Secret, Surviving a Rebel, Sweet Bitter Love, The Fox Meets The Wolf, The Two Stars Love, and Ways of the Jogang Jicheo.

In short, EVERYTHiNG. I really liked all her works because it has different plots. It's exciting. RedFox1

I also like HMR's but this thought came to my mind: "Don't you think almost all her manga have the same plots?"
"Jjang is always a girl and is dense. Likes eating and fighting."

I still like her works though. It's worth reading when you those bishies! Kyaaaa ~

BUT, some of their manhwa are seldom updated. Beggingeyes

------------

More power to HYR & HMR ! love

Post edited by Chouko - Sunday, 17/Oct/2010, 3:06 PM
bvanessaDate: Friday, 12/Nov/2010, 3:49 PM
Sergeant
The best is "Forbidden kiss"! I love this serie so much. The characters are really cute and the story is interesting. I'm a fan of sister-brother séries. There are funny situations all the time RedFox1

I even look at the raw but it's so difficult to understand Crying

SizzueDate: Friday, 11/Mar/2011, 2:31 AM
Private
1st My Boyfriend is a Vampire

2nd Love in The Mask

3rd Feale Wolf Boy

but i kinda prefer HMR's work..

tiptip

shinbaiDate: Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 8:17 PM
Private
I like all hyr work but my My favorite is" my boyfriend 's vampire" shine
yommooDate: Friday, 01/Apr/2011, 2:27 PM
Private
I started with Love in the mask but then I found Do you remember mogwa. So far this is one of my fav manhuas... I can't wait to see what happens, can barely wait as it is. I just find it really cute yayayay But, I still really like boy of the female wolf and forbidden kiss!!
hikageeDate: Saturday, 02/Apr/2011, 10:16 AM
Private
Hard to tell, I have read only two series. Love in the mask is great, though sometime feels unreal. So, by my opinion the best is My boyfriend is a Vampire. :)

A problem can be found for almost every solution.
- Solomon Short
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Best HYR Manhwa (Which do you consider to be HAN Yu-Rang's best work?)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024