Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » hwang mi ri manhwa
hwang mi ri manhwa
riaDate: Friday, 26/Oct/2012, 0:14 AM
Private
i love almost all manhwa especially hwang mi ri manhwa ali_061 and want to read all RedFox1 . my favorit is hot blooded woman... what u'r favorit manhwa?
mizudreamsDate: Thursday, 01/Nov/2012, 3:34 AM
Private
I can't say that I have a favorite yet as I am just beginning to read manwha. What I can say is that I do enjoy Hwang Mi Ri's works, and am astonished at how prolific a writer this person is!

I'll make Hot Blooded Woman my next reading so that I can discuss it with you bow
MelonDate: Thursday, 20/Dec/2012, 6:22 PM
Private
Hwang mi ri manhwa very awesome
First hwang mi ri manhwa that i read is hot blooded woman and then it make me want more hwang mi ri manhwa
I am very addicted with Hwang mi ri manhwa
Always has good story (fresh, fun and unpredictable) and good drawing, make me can't stop to read it more and more.
TiaMatDate: Sunday, 23/Dec/2012, 11:32 PM
Private
I like manhwa because the usually involve jang leaders and i really love those kinds of stories. Hwang mi ri is good I like her stories but what I would like in mahwas is more love scenes....:(((
DiaDate: Sunday, 30/Dec/2012, 8:16 AM
Private
i really love hwang mi ri's manhwa... i wished they upload the manga regularly.
It's frustrating when you get into the story but can't find out the ending.
aliciaDate: Friday, 22/Feb/2013, 0:16 AM
Private
Oh mai! I love her manhwas! Usually I prefer mangas better than manhwas because the draws usually is better al that stuff but with her is kinda like..Oh mai! Her draws are awesome and in a lot of her stories the girls are strong and know how to fight... I really love that kind of character and not the other girls who always need help from someone... Of course it's just my opinion but.. well, I still prefer girls who know how to fight and who can defeat theirselves by their own. Oh! and my favorite manhwa is "Love SOS" :3
Whyte_DragonDate: Saturday, 23/Feb/2013, 6:09 AM
Private
There is something strangely attractive about many Hwang Mi Ri's stories. I always get this weird feeling that they're all the same, girl who doesn't fit her part gets the attention of all the hot studs, they always seem to hook me in all the same. It's like she's using some sort of winning formula that just works over and over, and I stop caring about any semblance to a previous story since ultimately all stories build off the most basic drives and simply expand.

I guess I ultimately just liked the experience I first got from a Hwang Mi Ri story, and even if I sometimes feel that they're the same I ultimately get to re-enjoy the experience once again.
BabyunDate: Thursday, 07/Mar/2013, 4:35 AM
Private
Hwang Mi Ri is awesome author/artist!
hot blooded  girl is the first manhwa from hwang mi ri I've read 
Hwang mi ri manhwa made me addicted shine
eye543Date: Thursday, 04/Apr/2013, 5:13 PM
Private
I agree with Whyte Dragon. I feel like all of Hwang Mi Ri's manhwa follow this outline more closely than even the most clichéd shoujo manga, but she has this power that sucks you in. First of all, her plotlines are always interesting, which gets you, and by the time characters get caught in melodrama and downward spirals, you're in too deep.

I think I like The Moment When A Fox Becomes a Wolf or something like that. Hot Blooded Woman was cool, too; I finished it in a weekend.
darkitsuDate: Sunday, 07/Apr/2013, 3:47 AM
Private
The first manhwa I read was Crazy Girl Shin Bia.
After that I've read other manhwas by this author and by Han Yu-Rang, but Crazy Girl continues to be my favourite :P

Like White Dragon said, lots of the others seem to me all quite the same. The jjang of the school, the new girl that usually is very strong, and their friends, the new girl always falls in love with the jjang, and they live happily forever, while the rest of their friends and enemies end up washing dishes in a third class bar (it's a quick way to say that all of them have sad endings O.o) Sometimes I begin to mix up the histories, since they are so similar and I'm reading them at the same time >.<U
Now that I think of it, the same occurs in Crazy Girl... but at least it happens in another world, with magic, monsters, and so on... Continues to be my favourite :$
Now I'me reading Lover Puzzle, that seems a bit different too.
Strange drug... although all of us know that it's all the same, we continue to like it ali_105
titiwawaDate: Saturday, 01/Jun/2013, 8:29 PM
Private
who says manhwa said HMR or HYR. Faith begins can no longer stop and read all their works. my preferer "they are somthing special" finished in Vietnamien.

<3<3<3 TITI <3<3<3
JaswilDate: Monday, 03/Jun/2013, 8:04 AM
Private
My favorite manhwa is love in the Mask but Hot blooded women was my first and it was the one that got me realy hooked on reading manhwa.
heartcoreDate: Wednesday, 19/Jun/2013, 0:37 AM
Private
hwang mi ri's manhwa is really great . I never get bored  reading all these manhwas . my first manhwa was hot blooded waman . It is really  good . I recommend who did not read it to give  it a try . many different stories , good art  & cool guys. thanks to hwang mi ri I could enjoy my boring life Shining and became more energitic  yayayay Thank you rose negra for your hard work and keep going from one top to another your the best ali_061
Akage9317Date: Friday, 27/Dec/2013, 3:56 PM
Private
OH..
I don't like to read manhawa usually, but hwang mi ri's manhwa and Han Yu-rang are deffirent
no, really i love them they are the best onion56
like the other said before the content may look the same, but still i want to read
i cant say that i prefer one among the others, cause when i start reading one i said :OH God, this one is the best, and so goes when i read other one. its weird though 
angelchoirDate: Friday, 10/Jan/2014, 9:24 AM
Private
I came here looking for continuation of HMR and HYR manhwas that seem to have stopped on other sites. Not sure if this site is still active but I hope so as I hope to be able to read the rest. So many manhwas I wasn't able to finish.
cheong-saDate: Monday, 31/Mar/2014, 7:05 AM
Private
my favorite by her (the ones i have finished) is crazy girl shin bia or wait wolf among with others
elcarnicerDate: Wednesday, 02/Apr/2014, 11:31 AM
Private
It's really hard take only one mawha when i love a lot of hwang mi ri and han yu rang mawhas Idol Shopping crazy shin bia are for now the ones i like more dunno in future=)
ZeniDate: Saturday, 14/Jun/2014, 9:31 AM
Private
I love manhwas by Hwang Mi Ri~! I feel that all the stories inside make me so in-touch with her characters and *squeals* the way the plot goes is always my favourite kind, all fluffie and sometimes with just a mix of sadness, but mostly endings that make me feel all fluttery inside~ (I might be biased but I totally love the way she draws, and her perfect storylines~! *v*)
anonimousxxDate: Wednesday, 18/Jun/2014, 3:06 AM
Private
Me too!!!!! I love all the manhwa that she did but i have to say that my favorite manhwa and the one i love most i A love in 100 days. Oh is so sad it made cry is such a very beautiful and wonderful love´s story
Reign002Date: Friday, 27/Jun/2014, 4:26 PM
Private
Please help me in posting part of downloading hwang mi ri 's manga . Im new here and I just dont get the poosting part
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » hwang mi ri manhwa
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024