[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » manhwa or manga?
manhwa or manga?
itaDate: Saturday, 18/Feb/2012, 4:30 PM
Private
japanese comics and korean comics have different kind of character , and as i can see in the japanese comics have a cute character .While in korean comics have tough character but cute in the same time. everything's different but if we can enjoyed the story, it's not problem love

i love korean ^^
manga_tensaiDate: Wednesday, 29/Feb/2012, 12:13 PM
Private
Hmmmm I love both Manga and Manhwa, but personally I think that the art in Manhwa is sooooo pretty! Especially those by Hwang Mi Ri! She's amaxing!!! Shining Definitely one of my favourite artists!
SeventyX7Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:35 AM
Private
Quote (manga_tensai)
Especially those by Hwang Mi Ri! She's amaxing!!! Shining Definitely one of my favourite artists!

Isn't Hwang Mi Ri a name that has many ghost writers?

I'd be surprised if there ever was a real Hwang Mi Ri.
sharppaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:00 AM
Private
I like both, but i prefer manga bit more, because manhwa has "weird" names and they are hard to remember and most of them look like others.
YdeathDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 8:02 PM
Private
Manga seems to revolve around the theme of friendship. In most manga, you hardly ever see characters alone, they are always with a group of people and even on dates there seems to always be at least 3 people. Not to mention that it's common for the bad guys to become friends with the good guys and so on. Even though Manwha is similar, it doesn't seem to be so tightly bound to these rules. Both Manga and Manwha have their advantages and dis-advantages and I like them both for different reasons. Manwha seems to have more of a soap opera feel to it and almost every story is about at least 1 rich prestigious kid. I think manga seems to have a lot better selection of different types of stories. Manhwa seems to have a very limited section of plots that just get used over and over again and that can get annoying because after a couple of chapters you pretty much know how it's going to go.

Thanks,
Jeffrey
surunatDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 4:48 AM
Private
For me, I don't descriminate if it is manga or manwha. In my opinion, it is enought, if the plot is interesting and the art beautiful.
lestat_andrewDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 6:21 AM
Private
I like both styles...there is that slight "deja vu" thing with the repeating drawing styles for manhwa though... especially if the manhwa is created by the same author... i kinda want them to experiment about it..of course im not really complaining.. interesting story +/- cool looking guys/gals (beautiful art as surunat puts it) does it for me.. ^_^ the mangga also does some repetition i guess.. but it has more varieties for the drawing styles than most manhwas ive read.. or maybe its coz ive only read mostly hwang mi ri's and her ?protege (i forgot the name..my bad)..

p.s. i like the emoticons.. haha.. so cute>>> ali_101 Shining
aloneindarknessDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 2:03 AM
Private
I always thought that manhwa and manga were the same thing but written in different ways, guess I just learnt something new today ^^

I had already noticed the difference between them but I wasn't sure

Post edited by aloneindarkness - Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 2:04 AM
adamwest17Date: Monday, 05/Mar/2012, 8:28 AM
Private
i prefer Japanese manga. as ITA mentioned, the character is sooo cute... i can't stop reading it... even i sometimes stop going to class so that i can finish reading all the chapters.. hahaha~
brizingrDate: Sunday, 11/Mar/2012, 2:18 PM
Private
both of them is fine,, as long :
1. story is good (don't like sad ending actually) >> bcos i'll be crying and my eyes will be swollen entire night Crying
2. the art is good, especially i look for THE MAN'S FACE.. LOL RedFox1

but sometimes i'm confused of names in manhwa.. their name is so long and too difficult to memorize it.. hohohoho... if i can't remember the name, how am i supposed to enjoy the read? yayayay

~HOME SWEET HOME~
mamiyamaDate: Friday, 16/Mar/2012, 2:51 AM
Private
i personally love both, as long the characters and plot are interesting i read them all till the end :)
grofekDate: Saturday, 17/Mar/2012, 6:09 PM
Private
I started reading manga but i got to say that the art in manhwas is currently much more to my liking. When reading shoujo genres I like manhwas more. The art and the plots are just much more interesting.
ampwsDate: Wednesday, 21/Mar/2012, 9:48 PM
Private
I prefer manga or at least I did until I read Click now I am tentatively reading manwha
salsaDate: Saturday, 28/Apr/2012, 3:47 PM
Private
I think , the both of them is same, because I lov them alll... ali_061
sara15Date: Sunday, 29/Apr/2012, 2:41 PM
Private
I like either manga or manhwa i think most of the manga i read are good but sometimes it lacks quality and that's why manhwa is always good in terms of drawing and such..
:D
greenmidnightskyDate: Wednesday, 02/May/2012, 3:27 PM
Private
well, both have their attractive points, manga for good plots and manhwa for their arts.
Sora-samaDate: Sunday, 06/May/2012, 12:01 PM
Private
Without a doubt Manhwas! The art is just amazing and I have more favorite Manhwas than Mangas.
For example: Ares, Breaker, Breaker NW, Veritas and a lot more.. The only thing that bugs me about Manhwas is the names.. I just can't remember them...
mimilaDate: Thursday, 14/Jun/2012, 1:33 PM
Private
in my opinion, it's manhwa, they have more interesting histories!
anne4187Date: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 10:54 AM
Private
they are really diferent and i enjoy both, but right now i prefer manhwa
TalieDate: Friday, 29/Jun/2012, 2:21 PM
Private
I love both, but i would have to say i prefer manga. Just because i prefer the drawing styles of the artists. Though i love the stories in the Manwhas.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » manhwa or manga?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024