[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » manhwa or manga?
manhwa or manga?
eunhyegdDate: Tuesday, 11/Sep/2012, 11:55 AM
Private
preferred before the mangas, but now i love manhwas for the hand of Hwan mi-ri and Han yu-rang
ali_061

Post edited by eunhyegd - Tuesday, 11/Sep/2012, 12:13 PM
poupsyDate: Monday, 24/Sep/2012, 8:34 AM
Private
I like both but they're very different. I prefer the drawing styles of mangas, but I prefer manwhas for their stories, they're more interesting. And because I read what I like and not for the good looking but for the plot, I read more manwhas =).
AspaDate: Tuesday, 09/Oct/2012, 1:38 PM
Private
Hmm.. I can't really choose.. because while at first manwha looked so different (in art) compared to manga it all comes down to the story.. If it's a story that I enjoy then I don't care either way :)
haenaDate: Sunday, 14/Oct/2012, 1:04 PM
Private
I like mangas but it depends on the story and the drawings. lol but probably I prefer manhwas because of its unique plots and esp the drawings are really good. lol yayayay
SunEssenceDate: Wednesday, 24/Oct/2012, 4:34 AM
Private
I prefer MANWHAS to MANGAS. It only because I like the drawing style. I like mangas when they have a great plot, is recommended, or the pictures are amazing.... m018
GriffinClawDate: Sunday, 09/Dec/2012, 10:30 AM
Private
I can't decide. Both Mangas and Manhwas have their plus points. Though on average, manhwa do have better art, while mangas have their own plot charms (I was raised to the Disney themes).

To date, though I've found more likable manhwa than manga. (Both art and storyline are a criteria here).

Both side have their exceptions, though. Eg Otoyomegatari has the best art I've yet to see and webtoons like noblesse have a good story, but take a LOT of geting used to.
guesswhoiamDate: Tuesday, 05/Feb/2013, 7:04 PM
Private
i choose manga. because i like good story (even if that means the drawing is not so good). Doesn't mean that manhwa are bad, just, sometimes i don't understand the story.
but i like both manga and manhwa.
Mae8823Date: Monday, 25/Feb/2013, 6:17 AM
Private
^-- hello fellow mabi player >.>;

and Starting out reading Manhwa was kinda weird for me, there was non of the japanese slang I'm use to, but 20 chapters later and it got less weird : >

So far I favor the art style of Manhwa's and the stories. It seems like the plots and characters as a whole appeal to me, while sometimes there is stuff in a manga that just kinda makes me twitch and almost lose interest at times. I'd say 60 % Manhwa 40% Manga for me <3
BabyunDate: Thursday, 07/Mar/2013, 3:33 AM
Private
I think both of them is fine. As long it fun to read and the guys are handsome yayayay
darkitsuDate: Sunday, 07/Apr/2013, 3:59 AM
Private
Maybe it's because almost all of the manhwas that I read were by Hwang Mi Ri or Han Yu Rang, but I think that all of them are quite similar. I prefer manga, because it's much more diverse, sports, magic, future, past, sci-fi, investigation, mystery, wars, love, monsters.... The manhwas I've read till now are all about love between teenagers...

(I'm not considering webtoons inside manhwa)

Post edited by darkitsu - Sunday, 07/Apr/2013, 4:04 AM
xxMaiDate: Wednesday, 24/Apr/2013, 8:15 PM
Private
Hmm..hard to choose. I started off with manga, but occasionally I would pick up manhwas too. I am mostly looking into the stories and if they're intriguing I'll read them, regardless what type they are.

I did however notice that the manhwas I've read so far, don't have some stunning art as you can find with some mangas. Also, like someone preivously mentioned here - one rich kid is always present in the story. That kinda goes with the drama shows too. And also the overused plot in multiple stories. But..it's slowly developing, so perhaps one day it will be on the same wave length as mangas.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » manhwa or manga?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024