Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Legend of Nereid
Legend of Nereid
slightlyDate: Saturday, 22/Oct/2011, 6:22 AM
Private
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Unfortunately, by the time I was more than halfway through, my computer crashed and I lost all of my bookmarks...including where I was in the story. Being the lazy bum that I am I never finished it because I couldn't be bothered with figuring out just where it was that I left off....
RZDate: Monday, 02/Jan/2012, 3:27 AM
Private
This manhwa was good, but like many people here, I was disappointed with the ending for the reason that the main girl didn't really end up with the main guy. Also, I wish there was more romance between the girl and the prince who's in love with his bodyguard.
DanutzaOverHereDate: Monday, 02/Jan/2012, 10:53 AM
Private
I was disappointed too because I was hoping she would end up with the prince Beggingeyes .
But she didn't even end up with anyone. grrr
manga_tensaiDate: Wednesday, 29/Feb/2012, 12:21 PM
Private
Like most of you I was sad that they didn't end up together, but I think the ending was pretty good because it was quite well rounded! It like demonstrated the fulfillment of the prophecy which was the base of the story. That's why it's one of my favourite mangas! yayayay
sharppaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:02 AM
Private
Nice story sad ending. I hate these kind of endings and they ruin whole story imo :(
natasha_ellaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 11:35 AM
Private
i think that story was the first one i read from Hwang Mi Ri and then i started to see what else she wrote and tried to read it. i think i read her mangas 2-3 times each (that was completely scanlated). I love her stories and i can't wait to read other works from her :X
AndersonDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 3:45 AM
Private
Personally i found this one interesting but rather annoying at times. however it IS the one that got me into her works so i like it.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Legend of Nereid
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024