• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Kiss in the Blue
Kiss in the Blue
JiNXDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:32 PM
Sergeant
Mangaka: Miyasaka Kaho
Volume(s): 4 (complete)
Genre(s): Drama, Romance, Shoujo
Summary: "Saeki Chise has no recollection of the summer of three years ago. Whenever she feels as though her memories might be returning, her head begins to ache and Chise stops trying to remember. That's when Tamiya appears before her. He has a familiar face and photographs from the traumatic time that Chise's mind has suppressed. He uses the photos to blackmail her into becoming his woman...but then Chise is saved from Tamiya by Katsuragi Kaoru, the biggest delinquent in class! Chise begins to fall for Kaoru, but his role in this situation is not as innocent as Chise at first believes..."

This happens to be a dark and angsty work, much more so than Miyasaka's other works. Despite that I truly enjoyed reading it. It took me a couple of chapters to actually really get into it to.. but eventually I got really engrossed into the storyline. I have to admit though, this manga dropped one bombshell on you after another.. I was seriously waiting for a mellow, more calm chapter to come up.. lol. But of course you didn't because this manga is definitely drama packed. And as I read it.. all I could think was, what else can possible happen with/to these two? And when will Chise get the happiness she quite deserves? Despite my few complaints I still loved it.. and I even got teary eyed here and there. It was definitely a good read.

trasnoDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:07 PM
Private
That was one of my first mangas, I have read Kare first Love and got interested in the other works from this author, it was a surprise to me that the manga was so dark coming from this author but I must say that I loved the story and all the surprises that this manga brings.
MiertenDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 1:25 PM
Private
There is another one akin to Kiss in the Blue that as I was reading it, I kept thinking how the other one was just a bit better. However, at the moment, I can't think of which one it was because I read Kiss in the Blue about a year ago. Might have been Mars, may have been something else.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Kiss in the Blue
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024